Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: U3 videos begin..!

Jan 20, 2013
@Hielke6991 Thanks man..Believe me i rage and whine like everyone else sometimes but i usually just stop playing if it gets too frustrating and from watching Other YouTubers i've learned is no fun to watch someone complain and insult the game/developers so i try not to do it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 22 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 21, 2013

MLcharted wrote:
You can give me a link if u want.. Smiley Happy im on my phone so a link would be most useful

http://www.youtube.com/feed/?feature=guide Here you go. Besides a few good 'nade kills and a soon to be broken world record, there's not much more.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 12 of 22 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Oh cool!  You are getting a PVR.  Nice!  You should enjoy that and it will help your vids too! 

Message 13 of 22 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jan 21, 2013
@SLEAZE_IT_UP Actually im now leaning more towards an HD camcorder since an HD PVR doesnt really allow for live commentary which, for me, is most fun about making YT videos. That raw reaction to things that's why ppl watch Gaming gameplay or at least i do Smiley Tongue
Message 14 of 22 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Jan 21, 2013
HD PVR works great for live comms, it's what I use Smiley Happy
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 15 of 22 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jan 21, 2013
@Crimsonine Yea but i was looking at the set-up it would take including having to record ur voice on another program while u play n then triyin to sync it up to the video. Sounds overly complicated. How do you do it? Did i just see the wrong vid on hkw to do it? Also how would i record my friend and i voice's chat with a PVR?
Message 16 of 22 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

MLcharted wrote:
@SLEAZE_IT_UP Actually im now leaning more towards an HD camcorder since an HD PVR doesnt really allow for live commentary which, for me, is most fun about making YT videos. That raw reaction to things that's why ppl watch Gaming gameplay or at least i do Smiley Tongue

Actually, alot of PVRs might have a commentary option built in.  The Elgato, which I have, has a live commentary control section within it's own software, which you can use to lay the commentary over the top of the vid. 

Also, if you like the live commentary stuff, check out Twitch TV, or something like that...it was designed for live stream.  The Elgato also has live stream controls built into it's software. 

Message 17 of 22 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Yea i've heard about El gato, i'll look it up. Im weighting my options right now. Also where do you have ur videos? If on YT, give a link if possible, i would like to see some of ur vids with live comm (hopefully u have some UC vids)
Message 18 of 22 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Jan 21, 2013

MLcharted wrote:
Yea i've heard about El gato, i'll look it up. Im weighting my options right now. Also where do you have ur videos? If on YT, give a link if possible, i would like to see some of ur vids with live comm (hopefully u have some UC vids)

Yeah.  Check it out.  Pretty nice. 

No vids up yet.  I have been capturing over the last month, and will start editing soon.  When I have some stuff up, I'll put the YouTube Channel into my sig.  The channel is up and all, but no vids yet!  Not sure if I will do commentaries.  Most likey more edits, montages, and silly stuff.  I'm not interested in have a serious channel like most people.  I don't care about subscibers, likes, dislikes, or any of that crap.  I'm not in it for money, or for anyone else.  Essenitally, it's for MY entertaiment.  If others enjoy it, that's great, if not, it won't be a game breaker. 

Cheers. 

Message 19 of 22 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Lol..i get it man. Right now im my biggest fan. I having fun doing it n that's wat matters.
Message 20 of 22 (123 Views)