Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: Naughty Dog HELP joshdunn33 please!!!

Feb 18, 2013
Joshdun33 works at a insurance company apparently (helped my friend stickyfingas with stuff). He does in fact have a YT channel, I have seen it.
Message 31 of 81 (478 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Btw if this thread is serious, YOU Johnny, need to get your priorities strait lol
Message 32 of 81 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Ummm so perfectly acceptable thread where someone is asking ND to finally fix their friends account and everyone jumps into attack mode?

Wow and I wonder why people think the internet is hostile.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 33 of 81 (469 Views)
Wastelander
801 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I'm gonna put this out there but guy that got reset and guy that started this tread......same guy lol

Photobucket
Message 34 of 81 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Split_Spades wrote:

I'm gonna put this out there but guy that got reset and guy that started this tread......same guy lol

Seriously Naughty Dog its been 4-5 months or probably even more since my friend joshdunn33's account been reset. He's been sending you messages about this problem and still no response from you guys. You freaking kidding me?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Forever alone?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 35 of 81 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4510 posts

Feb 18, 2013

scoobycool wrote:

Your friend needs to get a life.

scoobycool wrote:

See this is the kind of douchery that made this forum a cesspool. The reason this forum is **bleep** is befause of the legacy of the old timers like scoobycool. This is exactly the reception I got my first time on here. So next time you complain about the state of the forum remember  it's your own fault.

Message 36 of 81 (409 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

See this is the kind of douchery that made this forum a cesspool. The reason this forum is **bleep** is befause of the legacy of the old timers like scoobycool. This is exactly the reception I got my first time on here. So next time you complain about the state of the forum remember  it's your own fault.

Well you are right about this.

But I was just politely pointing out to joshdunn33 that he needs to get a life before he ends up living in someone's basement for the rest of his life working at McDonalds with 10 cats and no real life friends/girlfriend :smileyhappy:

@OP - Please tell your friend that I said this :smileyhappy: His reply will probably be something like "1v1 UC3 noob". Further proving my point.

Message 37 of 81 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4510 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Btw, he actually is who he says he is. I'm facebook friends with him and he has a video recorded on him showing the graveyard glitch on YouTube where he shows his face.

Literally it'd have to be the most elaborate hoax in the history of the internet for him to be faking it. I did my homework to make sure he's real because I never add fake facebook accounts.

Not only does he have a long facebook history but so do the people listed as family. Not only that but he has a few videos on facebook where you can hear his voice and see him talking. Also, his YouTube video (user name Josh Dunn) shows him talking with uncharted on the tv behind him. Same face and facial structure and tattoo on the right arm.

There can we put to rest stereotypes about who enjoys video games? I'm 100% positive everyone here would be surprised if they met me. Everyone I've added on facebook has been surprised.
Message 38 of 81 (377 Views)
Fender Bender
2132 posts

Feb 18, 2013
This thread is hilarious...

People who watch/support MTV don't have brains or souls, not sure about life's though. :/

Anyway, I don't mind if ND help him or not, but if they do, just make sure he doesn't get the Co-op Cluster Bomb back, if it doesn't remain locked for him, there will be a LOT of players getting team killed.
Pepsi
Message 39 of 81 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 18, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Ummm so perfectly acceptable thread where someone is asking ND to finally fix their friends account and everyone jumps into attack mode?

Wow and I wonder why people think the internet is hostile.

Thank you! :smileywink: This is why the uncharted community is such a joke! Full of immature @#$%. Look at this thread you can see some of them right now. 

I'm here to help a friend. I could care less what some of these people have to say. These people who trash talk and hide behind a computer screen should look at themselves in the mirror. Stop acting tough behind the keyboard its amusing LOL! Stick and stones people! :smileyvery-happy:

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” - J.K. Rowling
Message 40 of 81 (343 Views)