Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
19 posts

Re: Naughty Dog HELP joshdunn33 please!!!

Feb 18, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
Btw if this thread is serious, YOU Johnny, need to get your priorities strait lol

LOL you're the one who needs to get their priorities "straight" and brush up on spelling. The usage of the words straight and strait are different. Wow!

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” - J.K. Rowling
Message 41 of 81 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 18, 2013

All this "drama" could have been avoided if you had sent a PM to Eric-ND (or you can tweet him @ermonacelli)... just sayin'.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 42 of 81 (394 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Feb 18, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

All this "drama" could have been avoided if you had sent a PM to Eric-ND (or you can tweet him @ermonacelli)... just sayin'.

You serious? And how many messages have you sent them in which they actually responded? You can also blame the drama to some of these people that make the community such a joke  -____-

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” - J.K. Rowling
Message 43 of 81 (376 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 18, 2013

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

You serious? And how many messages have you sent them in which they actually responded? You can also blame the drama to some of these people that make the community such a joke  -____-

Yeah, I'm dead serious. He's very active on Twitter and he responds to many PMs.

ps: This is the internet. Don't expect people to trust strangers, especially if they make bold claims. I bet you wouldn't believe me if I told you that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt played UC3 MP.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 44 of 81 (365 Views)
Fender Bender
2139 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Eric replied to me via Twitter regarding another user who got reset. They only won't reply to things they don't want to talk about.
Pepsi
Message 45 of 81 (364 Views)
Gaming Beast
1962 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

I dont see why some of you guys are being **bleep**. The op was being kind in his original post. I have seen Joshdunn post a couple of times in threads dealing with the EUALA issue and he was being kind and considerate. He never spammed the forums with his problem and his friend was probably just trying to help him out. I seen someone saying he doesn't have a life, how so? Because his friend was trying to help him in a situation that has being on going for months (joshdunn)? Seriously, if he was being kind you guys don't have to act retarded. FFS.

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 46 of 81 (339 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Feb 18, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

I dont see why some of you guys are being **bleep**. The op was being kind in his original post. I have seen Joshdunn post a couple of times in threads dealing with the EUALA issue and he was being kind and considerate. He never spammed the forums with his problem and his friend was probably just trying to help him out. I seen someone saying he doesn't have a life, how so? Because his friend was trying to help him in a situation that has being on going for months (joshdunn)? Seriously, if he was being kind you guys don't have to act retarded. FFS.

To be honest, i never would've replied to this thread if all this drama wasn't going on.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 47 of 81 (297 Views)
Gaming Beast
1830 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Josh Dunn is a pretty cool guy and doesn't affraid of anything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 48 of 81 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Josh Dunn?MTV?Uncharted3? Uncharted3+Josh Dunn+MTV=? these don't add up I wonder why.........

Message 49 of 81 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

To be honest, i never would've replied to this thread if all this drama wasn't going on.

TBH I only replied to start drama lol. Sometimes when I'm bored I like to argue with people (I DON'T KNOW WHY LOL), felt like picking a forum fight. And what forum would be better for that than Naughty Dog's?

But just for the record I didn't just say everything I said just because I was bored or whatever. As soon as I saw this guy's stats I immediatly knew that a little something called "a life" was missing in this joshdunn.

I can't be the only one that somewhat enjoys arguing though, can I? lol. I smoked up my mom this morning and had a pretty elaborite argument on school and how grades don't determine someone's intelligence. I'm pretty sure I won :smileyhappy:. I usually get good comebacks for arguments when I'm high.

Message 50 of 81 (259 Views)
0 Likes