Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2215 posts

Re: Naughty Dog HELP joshdunn33 please!!!

Feb 18, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

Your friend needs to get a life.

scoobycool wrote:

See this is the kind of douchery that made this forum a cesspool. The reason this forum is **bleep** is befause of the legacy of the old timers like scoobycool. This is exactly the reception I got my first time on here. So next time you complain about the state of the forum remember  it's your own fault.

So true, when I was new here I replied to one of Scootgar's posts. He just laughed at my face like I was "not worthy" It was a very serious post though. No trolling or something like that.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 81 (407 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3630 posts

Feb 18, 2013
There is no way an EMPLOYED individual with ANY type of REAL social life has 150k+ kills.

And besides, there already is a forum topic devoted to PSNid resets. It was made by Eric-ND no less. And like tap said, you can PM Eric or tweet him.

There are so many people who have devoted a huge chunk of their life to this game outside of work and school. They play a lot and make a lot of youtube videos about it. But their kill counts aren't anywhere near this guy. So scoobycool is correct where he says he needs to get a life. Seriously, before it's too late.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 81 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3630 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Wow! You got me there wais.

Still, we all know how much time we've spent on this game. Now multiply it by 3 or 4. That's this guy. I know I would have to quit work and let my house go to s__t to approach the level he's on. Just a statement of fact. Maybe ge's a good guy. Maybe he somehow supports himself with uncharted kills. One things for sure, I would need a good meth hook up to get on his level.
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 81 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3630 posts

Feb 19, 2013
3 posts a day on avg isn't a good comparison to someone's uberhigh kill count. My smart phone has made my visits to this forum too easy. He still needs a tv, ps3 and internet. Things you can't really get away with at a real job.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 81 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 19, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

I dont see why some of you guys are being **bleep**. The op was being kind in his original post. I have seen Joshdunn post a couple of times in threads dealing with the EUALA issue and he was being kind and considerate. He never spammed the forums with his problem and his friend was probably just trying to help him out. I seen someone saying he doesn't have a life, how so? Because his friend was trying to help him in a situation that has being on going for months (joshdunn)? Seriously, if he was being kind you guys don't have to act retarded. FFS.

Thanks wais! Someone that acutally gets it. Glad to see some cool people in this F*** up community.

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” - J.K. Rowling
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 81 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2846 posts

Feb 19, 2013

playing for stats is stupid, achieving such high stats is even more stupid, and complaining about stats being reset is beyond pathetic...

yes I said it, and not to be mean, but because it is the truth, if you care for statistics you don't play games for fun and games have become an obsession, you feel the need to progress in a game because you don't progress in life, of course I know nothing of your friends life, but in most cases this is true...

and if you don't like any critisism you should have PM'ed Eric-ND, and don't say he doesn't answer, because I messaged him once about blindfire and he responded, and I friend of mine told him how to do the dead body glitch and he responded, besides, he doesn't even have to respond, he just have to read it, and I am sure he does read messages...

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 81 (331 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Feb 19, 2013

scoobycool wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I dont see why some of you guys are being **bleep**. The op was being kind in his original post. I have seen Joshdunn post a couple of times in threads dealing with the EUALA issue and he was being kind and considerate. He never spammed the forums with his problem and his friend was probably just trying to help him out. I seen someone saying he doesn't have a life, how so? Because his friend was trying to help him in a situation that has being on going for months (joshdunn)? Seriously, if he was being kind you guys don't have to act retarded. FFS.

To be honest, i never would've replied to this thread if all this drama wasn't going on.

TBH I only replied to start drama lol. Sometimes when I'm bored I like to argue with people (I DON'T KNOW WHY LOL), felt like picking a forum fight. And what forum would be better for that than Naughty Dog's?

But just for the record I didn't just say everything I said just because I was bored or whatever. As soon as I saw this guy's stats I immediatly knew that a little something called "a life" was missing in this joshdunn.

I can't be the only one that somewhat enjoys arguing though, can I? lol. I smoked up my mom this morning and had a pretty elaborite argument on school and how grades don't determine someone's intelligence. I'm pretty sure I won :smileyhappy:. I usually get good comebacks for arguments when I'm high.

Wow Scooby this post made me realized something about you. If you're bored all the time and have nothing good to do but pick fights and cause drama in the forum...maybe you're the one that needs to get a life...

And if you keep saying that you're bored all the time, sick of the B.S. in uc3 , and rage quit many times in uncharted 3 because you get bored (which I don't believe)...why are you still here? Stop being an attention who**!

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” - J.K. Rowling
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 81 (323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

playing for stats is stupid, achieving such high stats is even more stupid, and complaining about stats being reset is beyond pathetic...

yes I said it, and not to be mean, but because it is the truth, if you care for statistics you don't play games for fun and games have become an obsession, you feel the need to progress in a game because you don't progress in life, of course I know nothing of your friends life, but in most cases this is true...

and if you don't like any critisism you should have PM'ed Eric-ND, and don't say he doesn't answer, because I messaged him once about blindfire and he responded, and I friend of mine told him how to do the dead body glitch and he responded, besides, he doesn't even have to respond, he just have to read it, and I am sure he does read messages...

LOL wow you need to get you facts straight before making assumptions! You think complaining about the **bleep** that this game keeps offering and me trying TO HELP A FRIEND pathetic? And he's not playing for stats. It's just unfair that the progress he's made (the kills, the wins, the crushings completed, etc.) was erase out of nowhere. We don't pay $60 and invest time playing this game for **bleep** like erasing our progression on indivdual stats, level/legacy, and boosters we worked hard to achieve. And your right you don't know who josh is. So stop making assumptions like the majority of these people in this thread.

And Josh has PM'ed Eric-ND many times and still no response on how and when they will reinstate his stats back. Oh and the UC3PlayerReport and facebook response is crap as well. Maybe if naughty dog had a better reputation for responding to the community...maybe I would of PM'ed Eric-ND. But that's not the case now is it?

Oh and for the record, making assumptions and thinking that their opinions/expereinces (ND barely responds to messages) is always right is the one that's beyond pathetic! 

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 81 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13331 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

See this is the kind of douchery that made this forum a cesspool. The reason this forum is **bleep** is befause of the legacy of the old timers like scoobycool. This is exactly the reception I got my first time on here. So next time you complain about the state of the forum remember  it's your own fault.

So true, when I was new here I replied to one of Scootgar's posts. He just laughed at my face like I was "not worthy" It was a very serious post though. No trolling or something like that.

Not all of us are like that.

I've spent a lot of time battling against those kind of people to improve this place for all newcomers... A lot of them are gone so my work has paid off in some ways, it's only a minority that remain.

So please, can we not place all vets in the same pool?

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 81 (278 Views)
Survivor
2215 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

Not all of us are like that.

I've spent a lot of time battling against those kind of people to improve this place for all newcomers... A lot of them are gone so my work has paid off in some ways, it's only a minority that remain.

So please, can we not place all vets in the same pool?

I didn't mean everyone. Not sure about neverbelow though.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 81 (223 Views)