Uncharted Territory
1672 posts

Re: Naughty Dog HELP joshdunn33 please!!!

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I dont see why some of you guys are being **bleep**. The op was being kind in his original post. I have seen Joshdunn post a couple of times in threads dealing with the EUALA issue and he was being kind and considerate. He never spammed the forums with his problem and his friend was probably just trying to help him out. I seen someone saying he doesn't have a life, how so? Because his friend was trying to help him in a situation that has being on going for months (joshdunn)? Seriously, if he was being kind you guys don't have to act retarded. FFS.

To be honest, i never would've replied to this thread if all this drama wasn't going on.

TBH I only replied to start drama lol. Sometimes when I'm bored I like to argue with people (I DON'T KNOW WHY LOL), felt like picking a forum fight. And what forum would be better for that than Naughty Dog's?

But just for the record I didn't just say everything I said just because I was bored or whatever. As soon as I saw this guy's stats I immediatly knew that a little something called "a life" was missing in this joshdunn.

I can't be the only one that somewhat enjoys arguing though, can I? lol. I smoked up my mom this morning and had a pretty elaborite argument on school and how grades don't determine someone's intelligence. I'm pretty sure I won :smileyhappy:. I usually get good comebacks for arguments when I'm high.

Wow Scooby this post made me realized something about you. If you're bored all the time and have nothing good to do but pick fights and cause drama in the forum...maybe you're the one that needs to get a life...

And if you keep saying that you're bored all the time, sick of the B.S. in uc3 , and rage quit many times in uncharted 3 because you get bored (which I don't believe)...why are you still here? Stop being an attention who**!

I like reading the forums. I still go on Sucker Punch`s forums FFS but haven`t been an active poster on there in years.

``and rage quit many times in uncharted 3 because you get bored (which I don't believe)`` - I never said this? I ragequit because whenever I feel like playing and start up a match, it feels like I`m playing UC2 (the lag, its **bleep** horrible now). But sometimes when I feel like playing, once I get into the main menu, before I even start a match, I turn it off because I realize Im not going to have fun playing, even though I want to.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 81 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Feb 19, 2013

The account "NDhelpedjoshdunn" is not one of Joshdunn's accs. It is saian24's account if I remember correctly.

And I do not even know why people make fun of him. Well, he does play for 10 hours, but why is that bad if he enjoys the game? And maybe he knows how to allot his time. It is not your business. And it could be possible that two or more people play on joshdunn's account.

[SnYp]-Clan
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 81 (280 Views)
Survivor
2201 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Zylinderknopf wrote:

The account "NDhelpedjoshdunn" is not one of Joshdunn's accs. It is saian24's account if I remember correctly.

And I do not even know why people make fun of him. Well, he does play for 10 hours, but why is that bad if he enjoys the game? And maybe he knows how to allot his time. It is not your business. And it could be possible that two or more people play on joshdunn's account.

Then Saian is exploiting the splitscreen leaderboard bug on purpose. Why did she put "Helped" instead of "help" that makes no sense.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 81 (263 Views)
Fender Bender
3522 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Zylinderknopf wrote:

Then Saian is exploiting the splitscreen leaderboard bug on purpose. Why did she put "Helped" instead of "help" that makes no sense.

Because she believes that ND helped joshdunn in some way?

Plaese lik mi posts! 1 lik = $1 4 mi PS4 budjet
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 81 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Zylinderknopf wrote:

Saian also shares her PSN account to boost leaderboard stats, so I'm not really surprised.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 81 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Feb 19, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Zylinderknopf wrote:

Saian also shares her PSN account to boost leaderboard stats, so I'm not really surprised.

Yeah there are more people up there with nearly the same stats as her.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 81 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Feb 19, 2013
So I never look at the top of the leader boards...What is going on here?
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 81 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
So I never look at the top of the leader boards...What is going on here?

The fake accounts on top of the Kill leaderboards are glitched. The fake accounts on top of the money and coop leaderboards are saian24's doing. Only the Win leaderboards are legit.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 81 (232 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Feb 19, 2013
That is generally how leaderboards work. So I am not surprised. Not saying I never look at them, I do look at my K/D every day before I log off. I just never care what is going on up in the "top". :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 81 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
That is generally how leaderboards work. So I am not surprised. Not saying I never look at them, I do look at my K/D every day before I log off. I just never care what is going on up in the "top". :smileyvery-happy:

I only check my place in the friends leaderboards.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 81 (226 Views)
0 Likes