Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: Co-op is Terrible in my opinion

Jan 19, 2014

Overall, the game would've been better without many things. Treasures, PW kickbacks, weapon mods, powerplays, stat hats and FFA are the ones that come to mind first. I hope that they're all removed in the next Uncharted.

2 player London Underground on crushing in 9m45s Smiley Happy
Message 31 of 54 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: UC3 Co-op is Terrible in my opinion. How UC PS4 can be better.

Jan 20, 2014
As silly as it sounds, I want the option to go solo.
Message 32 of 54 (267 Views)
Last Guardian
11241 posts

Jan 20, 2014

Hielke6991 wrote:
But everything changed when the trophies attacked

I see what you did there. Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 54 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3688 posts

Jan 20, 2014

kratos_snake__ wrote:
As silly as it sounds, I want the option to go solo.

Solo arena? Sure, why not. At least the game doesn't end when all the other players quit!

Message 34 of 54 (256 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jan 20, 2014
I don't have the concentration to read 25 more essay long posts right now so if someone has said this already, forgive me.

I would personally love for there to be no difficulty with infinite rounds which get progressively harder. That way, people don't ragequit when they see the difficulty isn't what they wanted.

Also, more modes. Like for example, kill the VIP NPC, collect a key off of him and unlock a treasure chest that randomly spawns somewhere in the map. The NPC also isn't a bullet sponge.

There should also be a mode where the NPCs are trying to open one of your treasure chests (random chest spawn) and you have 1-2.5 minutes (depending on map size) to kill all NPCs in the area.

Also, kill the traitors. There will be some random hero skins around the map that you have to find and kill.

These are all off the top of my head as well.

On top of that, let us vote if we want to play as heroes or villains. Let us have mods on ALL guns (FAL, TAU etc) and for the love of god, get rid of the treasure system. Make a system kinda like the mission system, eg:

"Kill 50 brutes to unlock Drake's AK."
Bang Bang!

Message 35 of 54 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3688 posts

Jan 20, 2014

What I'd really like for Gold rush is that both idol and the chest would spawn on completely random location. That way no round can be the same.

But so that it wouldn't be too difficulty, or easy, the distance between the idol and chest should always be the same X meters (maybe slightly above/below, but nothing major)

UC2 didn't have random chests (or idols) but at least you had more than ONE location for it.

Message 36 of 54 (240 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2014

fyiByas wrote:

No it's dead, hardly anyone plays it anymore for good reason. 

I disagree with this. Before I joined my friends in a po5, I played two public matches of Co-op Arena on crushing alone and we managed to finish both of them in a short time with no struggle.

I can agree that sometimes you get people who don't know how to play the game as team mates, but you also have a fair chance of getting decent enough players to finish the game.

2 player London Underground on crushing in 9m45s Smiley Happy
Message 37 of 54 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jan 20, 2014

I love what you had said about co op especially the part of the treasures.

Message 38 of 54 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 20, 2014

I couldn't disagree more.  Coop is my preferred mode.

Having said that, there are some legitimate gripes.  Shade and Hunter Arena could be dropped without a tear shed from me.  The chance based treasure system is aggravating but doesn't "ruin" my fun...I still play Arena nearly every day.

I much prefer the blended Arena system in UC3 over the separate modes in UC2.  That provides variety for me.

There are many good ideas for coop in this thread.  I particularly like INESCAPABLE's idea about getting a key that unlocks a chest and Alluboy's random idol and chest for Gold Rush.

Pretty much anything can be improved so I hope ND doesn't abandon coop entirely but rather focuses more attention on it for the next game. 

Message 39 of 54 (226 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 20, 2014

Oh...and Kratos' comment about solo play...been brought up many times before but it's still a gem!

It would be really cool to play an entire match solo but I'd be happy enough with the ability to finish a match solo!  That was one thing UC2 did better...when you no longer had enough players, at least you still got your cash/XP.

Message 40 of 54 (225 Views)
0 Likes