Survivor
2031 posts

Re: UC3: Winter Olympics [TEASE]

Nov 2, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
We got eminem+big L=SHUT_UP_FOOLS

Bigl was a beast...r.i.p..

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 61 of 84 (353 Views)
Gaming Beast
2169 posts

Nov 2, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
We got eminem+big L=SHUT_UP_FOOLS

Bigl was a beast...r.i.p..

One of the best rappers. A moment of silence for big l.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 62 of 84 (349 Views)
Survivor
2031 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

stargazingDrill wrote:

renatabls wrote:

stargazingDrill wrote:

How come only you "certain" forumers get to participate? This is soo discriminative in a way. :/

It's only group of people who do/know the things in this community.

I kid, of course. :smileywink:

Do things like argue be kind, and kudo begg make awesome threads? Yeah, seems legit..

I couldn't care less about kudos. I don't even come on these forums that often anymore. So go ahead and not kudo me lol, I don't care. I'm just trying to get this thing revealed already :smileyhappy:

But to answer your question. All players were selected by DrakeShepard, our host, so you'll have to ask him on why you feel only "certain" forumers get to participate in this community-ran event.

Also take a good look at all the players participating, please. Out of all 16, who do you normally see on the forums as a well-known and well-respected "elite" forumer? You also have to consider who people would really enjoy to see compete in this event.

I didnt see any notifications that this will be happening (on the forums, if there was just kindly give me a link) so he basically handpicked people he knew instead of asking others who would like to join. I woud not mind in representing Canada, but since you're doing it you better win!

Again, throw that elite bs out the window. People who dont act childish and respect one another are the only requirements that should be put into place. If the same old people get chosen, it would not give a chance to those who want to participate. Also, I took a look at the list, there are only 8 that I have seen post a comment and made a thread, 8.  

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 63 of 84 (346 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10183 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Hope this thing is in U3TV. I need a different video to test my Internet speed before the game starts.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 64 of 84 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3542 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Tactician = suck = last.
Do you feel me?

Message 65 of 84 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Nov 2, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Hope this thing is in U3TV. I need a different video to test my Internet speed before the game starts.

Might be. Might not be. Dunno yet.

Message 66 of 84 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10183 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Would be a nice change from watching people get their 5NAs. Gets boring, you know.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 67 of 84 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11236 posts

Nov 2, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:
Tactician = suck = last.

Naw. :smileysad:

Message 68 of 84 (262 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1983 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Man. This was a lot of fun! Had a good time with Rockshow, Keri_Iker, Triple, Benji, ParamoreJosh, Sterenefishfhejhdjhed(stentryk), Eric and even the NFL Replacement Ref....Barry Hains.....

Hope you guys enjoy my massive blunder in the semi relays lol. Poor Rockshow....lol

Also, it was pretty funny to hear Eric get into the heckling of Keri for being a lagger. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 69 of 84 (212 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Nov 3, 2012

sQuiiDx wrote:

Man. This was a lot of fun! Had a good time with Rockshow, Keri_Iker, Triple, Benji, ParamoreJosh, Sterenefishfhejhdjhed(stentryk), Eric and even the NFL Replacement Ref....Barry Hains.....

Hope you guys enjoy my massive blunder in the semi relays lol. Poor Rockshow....lol

Also, it was pretty funny to hear Eric get into the heckling of Keri for being a lagger. 

Just say "sten-trick"

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 70 of 84 (368 Views)
0 Likes