Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Re: UC3: Winter Olympics [TEASE]

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Just in case anyone wondering, dbarker got replace be PARAMOREjosh. Apparently dbarker became a d*ck and a **bleep**.. i don't even know lol.

Not that anyone cares but I edited the poster and replaced dbarker99 with PARAMOREjosh Smiley Happy

Message 71 of 84 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Nov 4, 2012

renatabls wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:
Tactician = suck = last.

Naw. Smiley Sad

Yes, tactician very suck.

Do you feel me?

Message 72 of 84 (402 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Squid from Texas? Lol I guess it's its own country now.
Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 73 of 84 (391 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Andrew_Coolog wrote:
Squid from Texas? Lol I guess it's its own country now.

It was bound to happen one day.

Now we're just waiting on California I mean Naughty Dog to do the same.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 74 of 84 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
544 posts

Nov 4, 2012

stargazingDrill wrote:

renatabls wrote:

stargazingDrill wrote:

How come only you "certain" forumers get to participate? This is soo discriminative in a way. :/

It's only group of people who do/know the things in this community.

I kid, of course. Smiley Wink

Do things like argue be kind, and kudo begg make awesome threads? Yeah, seems legit..

Message 75 of 84 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Well well, would you look at that Smiley Wink

Message 76 of 84 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Nov 19, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

List of players and the countries they are representing. (And yes, Texas is apparently a country. And so is Naughty Dog. Naughty Dog is a country too)

Oh, I didn't know that Scotland split from the UK and Catalonia split from Spain. Smiley Very Happy

This is way later than it should have been, but I didn't see this, haha XD

Yeh, we are still the UK, we do however have a vote next year for independance, so yep, this time next year we could be seperated. Smiley Very Happy

Message 77 of 84 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Nov 19, 2012

While I'm here, This was great fun to participate in! We all had a great time on both the semi finals and finals. People who are complaining about the choices of people don't take it too seriously. Drake asked me to join one day, was a really nice surprise! The idea was to keep the event a secret, so asking people if they wanted to do it publically would have been a shambles. Some of us actually gave DrakeS some names of people who we thought would be good to represent certain regions, so don't think he was just hand picking. It's also notable that mnay of the choices he has made, are actually helping put the video together, because many of them are all brillaint video editors and appear on youtube.

You guys will seriously enjoy the Events,we all had a great time participating.

Message 78 of 84 (286 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5219 posts

Nov 25, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

While I'm here, This was great fun to participate in! We all had a great time on both the semi finals and finals. People who are complaining about the choices of people don't take it too seriously. Drake asked me to join one day, was a really nice surprise! The idea was to keep the event a secret, so asking people if they wanted to do it publically would have been a shambles. Some of us actually gave DrakeS some names of people who we thought would be good to represent certain regions, so don't think he was just hand picking. It's also notable that mnay of the choices he has made, are actually helping put the video together, because many of them are all brillaint video editors and appear on youtube.

^ Basically what he said.

It was a fun project to work on. Met some very nice people. Well organised. Hope you guys enjoy the events as much as we did.

Message 79 of 84 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2447 posts

Nov 25, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

Ok, that explains everything. Its great you guys and gals had fun and I hope to see the vid soon. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 80 of 84 (281 Views)
0 Likes