Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 11, 2013

The AK is actually pretty sad compared to the M9. I always used to use it and I loved it until one day I ran out of AK bullets and picked up an M9 and found that the M9 kills so much quickly even without Rate of Fire. I already know that the AK needs less bullets to kill someone over the M9 but the M9's Rate of Fire even without the mod is a bit ridiculous. If you miss once with the AK against a normal M9 you're most likely going to die whereas if you look at it from the other point of view you can miss quite a bit but still get the kill.

The raffica doesn't need to be nerfed as such, it just needs its' Rate of Fire reduced by a tiny bit. I used to use it quite a bit but always got killed by some Para 9 maniac. In my opinion Rate of Fire has to be taken out of the game altogether. I mean accuracy only gives the slightest aim assist so you can get more headshots but RoF is ridiculous. I mean people who are playing fair are getting mowed down by people who use RoF anything.

Also, the game should fix something when it comes to a whole team shooting at one person leaving the person literally screwed. On more than one occasion I've walked into a room and had 3+ people shooting at me and I'm forced to take cover and run for my life. They should make it that at one given moment, only two people can shoot one person and if one of them stops then one other person can take over and so on. Two people are usually managable so if you're only getting hit by two people's damage it's not that bad. If you can't get away by the time you kill someone then that really can't be helped.

Something else which has to be fixed is the FAL's recoil. I use it quite a bit on medium maps like Molten Ruins and Graveyard but I find that the recoil is ridiculous when I'm trying to aim long range to the extent where I'm forced to shoot long range with my Para. I mean either increase the RoF a bit so then the recoil lowers itself faster or reduce the recoil altogether. 

I also don't see what you mean. The GMAL is probably at its' best. The recoil is managable if you have a steady hand at long range even without using accuracy. The only thing that has to be fixed is it's reticule while you're not scoped in. It's lovely how it's a triangle but I end up having to use a TAU technique like swiping without the scope to get a kill with it.

I think I've covered just about everything now...

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 48 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 11, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

The AK is actually pretty sad compared to the M9. I always used to use it and I loved it until one day I ran out of AK bullets and picked up an M9 and found that the M9 kills so much quickly even without Rate of Fire. I already know that the AK needs less bullets to kill someone over the M9 but the M9's Rate of Fire even without the mod is a bit ridiculous. If you miss once with the AK against a normal M9 you're most likely going to die whereas if you look at it from the other point of view you can miss quite a bit but still get the kill.

The raffica doesn't need to be nerfed as such, it just needs its' Rate of Fire reduced by a tiny bit. I used to use it quite a bit but always got killed by some Para 9 maniac. In my opinion Rate of Fire has to be taken out of the game altogether. I mean accuracy only gives the slightest aim assist so you can get more headshots but RoF is ridiculous. I mean people who are playing fair are getting mowed down by people who use RoF anything.

Also, the game should fix something when it comes to a whole team shooting at one person leaving the person literally screwed. On more than one occasion I've walked into a room and had 3+ people shooting at me and I'm forced to take cover and run for my life. They should make it that at one given moment, only two people can shoot one person and if one of them stops then one other person can take over and so on. Two people are usually managable so if you're only getting hit by two people's damage it's not that bad. If you can't get away by the time you kill someone then that really can't be helped.

Something else which has to be fixed is the FAL's recoil. I use it quite a bit on medium maps like Molten Ruins and Graveyard but I find that the recoil is ridiculous when I'm trying to aim long range to the extent where I'm forced to shoot long range with my Para. I mean either increase the RoF a bit so then the recoil lowers itself faster or reduce the recoil altogether. 

I also don't see what you mean. The GMAL is probably at its' best. The recoil is managable if you have a steady hand at long range even without using accuracy. The only thing that has to be fixed is it's reticule while you're not scoped in. It's lovely how it's a triangle but I end up having to use a TAU technique like swiping without the scope to get a kill with it.

Getting triple teamed cant really be fixed, how often do you really get shot by 3 or more players at once? Would be a waste of time, kinda like the tounament system.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 48 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9886 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Don't touch the Raffica.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 48 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Don't touch the Raffica.

It needs a buff, I don't why that other poster said it needed a nerf. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 48 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 11, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

The Raffica's rate of fire needs a nerf? :smileyvery-happy: Oh, dear... You're quite the comedian, aren't you?

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 48 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9886 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Maybe he ran into me some time ago and I was rampaging with a Raff.

It's not OP. I'm OP with it. Big diff.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 48 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I dunno what people want anymore lmao, I knew from way back if they nerfed the g-mal blindfiring would come back and it soooo did. The g-mal may have perhaps been op but at least more players were making and effort to aim their gun which is a lot more of an effort than what they do now....
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 48 (321 Views)
First Son
22 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

Exactly What I am talking about. I have my suspicious as well when everyone was complaining about Gmal. I really like the state of the game before 1.16...
and xINESCAPABLEx if you are going to complain about getting tripled teamed maybe you shouldn't talk about gun balance issue just yet. Go home and play something easier, a suggestion would be lego batman, Barbie series, Smurfs, My little pony. Take your pick, they are all pretty balanced.

Look, a statue of your mom.
http://naughtykennel.com/u3sc/art1/pctako.png
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 48 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5568 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 48 (182 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9886 posts

Apr 12, 2013
You like having no HC mode? You sick **bleep**.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 48 (143 Views)
0 Likes