Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Naughty Paw
5535 posts

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 14, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Ok, I think I'll just say that my brother and I share an account so we both play Uncharted and we both have different points of views so don't think of me as a bad person. He honestly sucks and he still has a lot to learn.

I use RoF with Reload speed on my M9 and I don't see what's wrong with RoF. I mean I've earned the right to use it by getting Weapon Expert and I don't use Fleet Foot or anything which gives me a huge advantage.

And his Raffica comment, oh god. He usually only uses the Raffica because he can't handle the Para's recoil. I'm the girl and he's the one who whinges.

My brother stuffed up a lot and I'm pretty much sick of cleaning up his mess after he's just burned a virtual house down. Sorry if anyone got annoyed or confused or anything. If you still want to talk about any of the things my brother said then please send me a message or say it over this thread so we can smooth it over. Sorry for the inconvenience <3

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 48 (121 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 14, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Ok, I think I'll just say that my brother and I share an account so we both play Uncharted and we both have different points of views so don't think of me as a bad person. He honestly sucks and he still has a lot to learn.

I use RoF with Reload speed on my M9 and I don't see what's wrong with RoF. I mean I've earned the right to use it by getting Weapon Expert and I don't use Fleet Foot or anything which gives me a huge advantage.

And his Raffica comment, oh god. He usually only uses the Raffica because he can't handle the Para's recoil. I'm the girl and he's the one who whinges.

My brother stuffed up a lot and I'm pretty much sick of cleaning up his mess after he's just burned a virtual house down. Sorry if anyone got annoyed or confused or anything. If you still want to talk about any of the things my brother said then please send me a message or say it over this thread so we can smooth it over. Sorry for the inconvenience <3

this made me LOL literally. :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 48 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Same with me when I read his 'opinions'

If I've got it right he probably only has like 5 million xp under his belt ^.^

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 48 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5535 posts

Apr 14, 2013

who me? lol i got nearly everything in the game.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 48 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 15, 2013
sanddude i think she meant her brother.
Look, a statue of your mom.
http://naughtykennel.com/u3sc/art1/pctako.png
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 48 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 15, 2013

No, my brother :smileyvery-happy:

He mainly just changes my loadouts (which I hate) and changes my M9 to RoF+Blindfire. Then when I get a turn I find all this hate mail and I have to explain to everyone that my brother was playing. Either way it's not getting me a good reputation. So if you ever see me using Blindfire+RoF it's probably my brother. Just keep at a distance and throw a nade at him. He usually gets distracted and fails like hell...

Funny thing is that my brother isn't 10 or anything he's actually 16...

I'm better than him and I'm younger than him... and a girl...

I feel so sorry for him ._.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 48 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9878 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Oookay. Tell your brother to get his own account and face his roasting like a man.

Nerf the Raff. I'LL KILL HIM- I mean, like, you know. Roast him like the Charlie Sheen Roast.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 48 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 15, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Oookay. Tell your brother to get his own account and face his roasting like a man.

Nerf the Raff. I'LL KILL HIM- I mean, like, you know. Roast him like the Charlie Sheen Roast.

Oh my god, my sides :smileyvery-happy:

He has his own email but he just wanted to use my account because he wanted to show off to his friends how high his PSN trophy level is which isn't that much. I have like a couple platinums and 10 games which I play, get 75% of the trophies or so then go, "Screw it! I'm gonna go watch funny cat videos on Youtube," and then I forget all about the game :/

At most I'll get him to make his own account on here. Chances are he won't want to but I'll make him put his name at the bottom of every one of his posts.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 48 (87 Views)