Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 10 2013
By: pctako First Son 22 posts

UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

[ Edited ]
47 replies 395 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

Recently I've stoped playing UC3. I've feel like it's still a wonderful game but the changes of the mechanics just makes me sad.

I've been playing the game since the beta. If you guys remeber during the subway uncharted beta, blindfire was up to the roof and anyone who is not using a blind fire-able gun (gmal, sniper) would usually got gun down and killed. Then when the real game came out they made the right decision by reducing the gmal recoil and giving it stopping power. The whole reason is for giving the gmal user a fair chance of fighting back. With it being removed in the recent patch,  I feel like the game is progressing toward the subway beta again, I can now easily get more kills by just jumping and blind fireing and there is no actuall reward for aiming anymore. 

I think instead of nurffing both front about gmal and making it completely useless. I think ND should only nurf one (not both) stopping power or recoil. I am fine with one nurf but having both nurf for the gmal just makes it a pretty **bleep** gun.

It's pretty funny because now whenever i see a gmal user I would sprint to him and start blindfiring like a crazyman(received a few hatemail, sorry guys, but i meant well) just to let them share my disapointment and hopelessness and wish that through my effort my victim would give ND some feed back about the GMAL, hopefully ND can do something about this. I really do love the game.

Look, a statue of your mom.
http://naughtykennel.com/u3sc/art1/pctako.png
Message 1 of 48 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 10, 2013

The G-Mal in my opionin has way to much recoil without the accuracy mod but I can use Flynn's G-Mal and use it well and the G-Mal is not even my main weapon.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 48 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Sorry to add more information, What i think the range battle should be, going from closest to longest.

pistols, kal,m9,ak,gmal,fal,sniper. 

people who fight at your "range" against a gun battle should have a advantage over the others, but because of the recoil gmal can't really hit anything on longer range and it is too hard to kill anyone who is at a close range. it doesn't even have a fast fireing rate so it can shoot as fast as the other guns I think it  at least it deserve alittle less recoil.

Look, a statue of your mom.
http://naughtykennel.com/u3sc/art1/pctako.png
Message 3 of 48 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 10, 2013

pctako wrote:

Sorry to add more information, What i think the range battle should be, going from closest to longest.

people who fight at your "range" against a gun battle should have a advantage over the others, but because of the recoil gmal can't really hit anything on longer range and it is too hard to kill anyone who is at a close range. it doesn't even have a fast fireing rate so it can shoot as fast as the other guns I think it  at least it deserve alittle less recoil.

The Fal and G-Mal should be the other way around, also the M9 is my main weapon and I have been using it since I started playing Uncharted 3. Yes the G-Mal does not need the crazy recoil but it is still very useable even by someone that does not use it religiously.

Message 4 of 48 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

pctako wrote:

The Fal and G-Mal should be the other way around, also the M9 is my main weapon and I have been using it since I started playing Uncharted 3. Yes the G-Mal does not need the crazy recoil but it is still very useable even by someone that does not use it religiously.

this guys speaks the truth :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 48 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

pctako wrote:

this guys speaks the truth :smileyhappy:

Only trying to help out fellow forumers. :smileytongue:

Message 6 of 48 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 10, 2013

what ND should do is:

- Reduce the recoil on the G-Mal

- Remove auto lock off Blindfire once the person is more than 2ft away from you

- Make the Kal a pick up weapon

- Give the Raffica & AK small buff 

- Remove ROF for M9

Don't flame me of ya'll don't agree lol

Message 7 of 48 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

what ND should do is:

Agreed

Maybe not 2 feet but close to that

That could work or just make it aimable

Raffica needs a buff, AK needs its aim tightned up slightly.

- Remove ROF for M9

Could not agree anymore.

Message 8 of 48 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Didn't read everything... blindfire is OP.
Message 9 of 48 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

what ND should do is:

Agreed

Maybe not 2 feet but close to that

That could work or just make it aimable

Raffica needs a buff, AK needs its aim tightned up slightly.

- Remove ROF for M9

Could not agree anymore.

for Blindfire once the person is more than 3ft away from you that's furthest i'll go anything above that won't help us fight against this epidemic lol

As for the Kal 7 just make it a pick up weapon ND made this weapon with blindfire in mind hence the drastic change from the single player & since they refuse to nerf blindfire this is the only solution I can think of.

Also I actually find the aiming on the AK to be better than that of the M9 but it needs a slight buff in my opinion the M9 destroys this gun.

Message 10 of 48 (310 Views)
0 Likes