In terms of gameplay and balance.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 21 of 48 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 12, 2013
Oh. Not about HC then? Well that's cool.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 48 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Where is all this hostility coming from? I just spoke my opinion.

Also what do you find comical about the Raffica's RoF being nerfed? I found that the Para doesn't have the best blindfire accuracy compared to the Raffica at times even when they are pretty much at the same level after mods and all. This however could just be my experience and maybe others have experienced different but if the Raffica's RoF was to be nerfed by a bit and the recoil while aiming reduced by a bit it would become nearly balanced with the Para. 

Does anyone else have anything else to add to that without becoming hostile?

Bang Bang!

Message 23 of 48 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Well, it's just that the Para is the most OP gun in the whole list of handguns (more OP than the Mag, the Wes, or the Pistole) and you're saying the Raff, the gun hardy anyone uses, the gun that requires 5 bullets just to steel fist with the one-second delay, need to be nerfed.

You're saying the most underused, crappy gun in the whole freaking game has to be nerfed so it's on par with the gun that started Three-Then-Melee. The gun that beats ALL pistols in whatever they do (beats micro at blindfire, beats Tau at ranged killing, beats Raffica at killing speed).

So don't take my hostility as unreasonable. I don't like morons.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 48 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7082 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Wait wait wait wait....

Did...did I read that right? Did he just say the Raffica is more OP than the Para!?!?

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 25 of 48 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Apr 14, 2013
I'm not sure how to respond to that. Next he'll want to nerf the fal to a 10 shot kill because its OP.
Message 26 of 48 (186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

sorry dude (xinexcapblex)didn't mean to be cynical, that was little of me. Though some of your suggestion is not very valid, getting tripled team is not the game's fault. you have to pick a favorable engagement. and if you think para doesn't have the best blind fire accuracy you "might" be right but it is heavily compansated by the rate of fire that it can wield, hence para is by no mean worst than the raffica. I think if there's anything to change about raffica it should be alittle more ROF not decrease.

Look, a statue of your mom.
http://naughtykennel.com/u3sc/art1/pctako.png
Message 27 of 48 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 14, 2013
or.... he'll want to buff the rof of the m9 because it's too underpowered Smiley Tongue
Look, a statue of your mom.
http://naughtykennel.com/u3sc/art1/pctako.png
Message 28 of 48 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 14, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Where is all this hostility coming from? I just spoke my opinion.

Also what do you find comical about the Raffica's RoF being nerfed? I found that the Para doesn't have the best blindfire accuracy compared to the Raffica at times even when they are pretty much at the same level after mods and all. This however could just be my experience and maybe others have experienced different but if the Raffica's RoF was to be nerfed by a bit and the recoil while aiming reduced by a bit it would become nearly balanced with the Para. 

Does anyone else have anything else to add to that without becoming hostile?

no one is being hostille but the Raffica is already viewed as useless by majority why nerf it ?? 

If the Para doesn't have the best blindfire accuracy why is it the most used pistol ??

The Raffica should get a slight buffSmiley Tongue

Message 29 of 48 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 14, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
I'm not sure how to respond to that. Next he'll want to nerf the fal to a 10 shot kill because its OP.

Or maybe nerf the AK's accuracy, rate of fire, and damage (50 shot kill, at least). Next, we should start discussing some Dragon nerfs Smiley Happy

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 30 of 48 (159 Views)
0 Likes