Reply
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 14, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

nabeel055 wrote:
I'm not sure how to respond to that. Next he'll want to nerf the fal to a 10 shot kill because its OP.

Or maybe nerf the AK's accuracy, rate of fire, and damage (50 shot kill, at least). Next, we should start discussing some Dragon nerfs Smiley Happy

 


Alright dragon nerfs: Make it about a 5 shot kill since all the noobs need to learn to use it and pros should have no problem adapting and will barely notice it, give it 5 bullets to start and make it have one bullet in the gun at one time like the T-Bolt. Thats what I think ND should do to make the dragon balanced. Smiley Wink

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 31 of 48 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 14, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

nabeel055 wrote:
I'm not sure how to respond to that. Next he'll want to nerf the fal to a 10 shot kill because its OP.

Or maybe nerf the AK's accuracy, rate of fire, and damage (50 shot kill, at least). Next, we should start discussing some Dragon nerfs Smiley Happy

 


Alright dragon nerfs: Make it about a 5 shot kill since all the noobs need to learn to use it and pros should have no problem adapting and will barely notice it, give it 5 bullets to start and make it have one bullet in the gun at one time like the T-Bolt. Thats what I think ND should do to make the dragon balanced. Smiley Wink


Also, they should make it so that the Dragon has the same range as the SAS. And reloading should take about 15 minutes, minimum.

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 32 of 48 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 14, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

nabeel055 wrote:
I'm not sure how to respond to that. Next he'll want to nerf the fal to a 10 shot kill because its OP.

Or maybe nerf the AK's accuracy, rate of fire, and damage (50 shot kill, at least). Next, we should start discussing some Dragon nerfs Smiley Happy

 


Alright dragon nerfs: Make it about a 5 shot kill since all the noobs need to learn to use it and pros should have no problem adapting and will barely notice it, give it 5 bullets to start and make it have one bullet in the gun at one time like the T-Bolt. Thats what I think ND should do to make the dragon balanced. Smiley Wink


Also, they should make it so that the Dragon has the same range as the SAS. And reloading should take about 15 minutes, minimum.

 


Sas would be too strong, it needs pistole range. I do think think 15 min is good reload time though.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 33 of 48 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
741 posts
 

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 14, 2013
Oh and the TAU needs to be a 1 shot kill to counter the overpowered 5 shot kill dragon.
Message 34 of 48 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6978 posts
 

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 14, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
Oh and the TAU needs to be a 1 shot kill to counter the overpowered 5 shot kill dragon.

to balance it out, they should reduce its clip size to 0

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 35 of 48 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
741 posts
 

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 14, 2013
And melee should be a 1 hit kill with a 50 meter range so if you press square you lunge forward at the enemy because of the aim assist.
Message 36 of 48 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 14, 2013

while we are at it lets make the duration time for Quickboom 2 minutes plus you get an extra grenade for every kill also reduce the medals needed to 5.

Message 37 of 48 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 14, 2013

Smiley Very Happy How about infinite Quick Boom? We should make it cost 0 medals, too. Also, let's buff Blindfire, so that when you press R1 (regardless of where you are) you kill the entire enemy team and get a Five Not Alive. The KAL and the M9 should kill in 1 shot and have infinite clip size.

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 38 of 48 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/17/2009
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 14, 2013
Noobs. Riot Shield should be buffed. You should be able to equip a riot shield in the long gun slot so you can have two on you. That way you can block all the obvious OP guns and actually introduce skill in the game
Message 39 of 48 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: UC3 going back to subway beta? please balance the gmal

Apr 14, 2013

Ok, I think I'll just say that my brother and I share an account so we both play Uncharted and we both have different points of views so don't think of me as a bad person. He honestly sucks and he still has a lot to learn.

 

I use RoF with Reload speed on my M9 and I don't see what's wrong with RoF. I mean I've earned the right to use it by getting Weapon Expert and I don't use Fleet Foot or anything which gives me a huge advantage.

 

And his Raffica comment, oh god. He usually only uses the Raffica because he can't handle the Para's recoil. I'm the girl and he's the one who whinges.

 

My brother stuffed up a lot and I'm pretty much sick of cleaning up his mess after he's just burned a virtual house down. Sorry if anyone got annoyed or confused or anything. If you still want to talk about any of the things my brother said then please send me a message or say it over this thread so we can smooth it over. Sorry for the inconvenience <3

Bang Bang!

Message 40 of 48 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes