Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 05 2013
By: yodude2002 Splicer 84 posts

UC3 multiplayer Free For All Glitch

22 replies 354 views Edited Oct 5, 2013
As much as I want to blame this on some kind of cheating glitchers who know how to ruin the fun for other players, I would like to know if anyone knows what the opening of the match group huddle in free for all is caused by.
This has only been recently, and ridiculously-stat-padded players (usually stat fakers IMO) get about 4 kills with their opening grenade.
Are there glitchers or some kind of cheating going on or is it kind of like the dead body glitch and happens at random. It's really frustrating as the astronomically high stat-padding (cheaters) players seem to know it's coming. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4171 posts

Re: UC3 multiplayer Free For All Glitch

Oct 5, 2013

It's Uncharted, lol.The spawns have always been bad since Uncharted 2.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (330 Views)
Survivor
2251 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2013

yodude2002 wrote:
As much as I want to blame this on some kind of cheating glitchers who know how to ruin the fun for other players, I would like to know if anyone knows what the opening of the match group huddle in free for all is caused by.
This has only been recently, and ridiculously-stat-padded players (usually stat fakers IMO) get about 4 kills with their opening grenade.
Are there glitchers or some kind of cheating going on or is it kind of like the dead body glitch and happens at random. It's really frustrating as the astronomically high stat-padding (cheaters) players seem to know it's coming. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

have you looked at the cinema files? to verify if they are just chucking a bunch of grenades or it truly is a glitch?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Oct 6, 2013
As few times have I seen it, the game opens with about 5 or 6 players clustered in one tiny area, instead of spread out in the map. And of course the one player with 50,000 kills and 20,000 deaths always is seen in the spawning wait screen with 4 kills lots of times, within the first 5 seconds of the game.
This is why I believe there is some purposeful cheating going on. But I may be wrong (though highly unlikely)
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3536 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2013

yodude2002 wrote:
As few times have I seen it, the game opens with about 5 or 6 players clustered in one tiny area, instead of spread out in the map. And of course the one player with 50,000 kills and 20,000 deaths always is seen in the spawning wait screen with 4 kills lots of times, within the first 5 seconds of the game.
This is why I believe there is some purposeful cheating going on. But I may be wrong (though highly unlikely)

It's more like somebody with a decent kill-death total and ratio like that has faster reactions than most, and actually gets ready to play, instead of those noobs that spend 5 seconds AFK, then fire a few times, reload...punch etc before actually moving.

BTW, if someone was statpadding and only had a 50k-20k ratio... they must be pretty terrible. I'm sure even I could get far higher if I statpadded. 

BTWBTW I'd find it hard to believe a number of people have managed to manipulate everybody to spawn together. That would be pretty amazing. Somebody with that talent would be better off hacking ATMs lol.

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (271 Views)
Splicer
69 posts

Oct 6, 2013

I think it's been like that since the FFA lab a few weeks ago. The players with 50,000 kills have most likely just already anticipate it's going to happen because they've been playing FFA so they automatically throw a grenade at the start of the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10012 posts

Oct 6, 2013
The spawns in FFA aren't "cheating". That is actually how it got programmed. Seriously. I know it's stupid, but hey, I think they're fixing it.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Oct 6, 2013

Yeah, it's been like that since the Sniper/Pistole FFA.
Just stay away from FFA, hopefully, they'll fix it soon

2 player London Underground on crushing in 9m45s :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10012 posts

Oct 6, 2013
I wonder why the spawns are suddenly like that though. Are weapons connected to spawn points or something? Did forcing specific weapons force a specific spawn point too?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Oct 6, 2013

Its not someone cheating, its a glitch that came with the freeforall lab that came before the new Meshmap

for some reason in airstrip it happens rigth in the begining under thesatelite stairs but only on the begining spawns then it stops or halfway trough the freeforall it makes everyone start spawning there until everyone spawns there killing each other till its over or some get to get away from the spot and watch as the spawners die

other maps that have this happens lately in the begining only are highrise on the constrution building that has a power plant room spawn and in chateu under the stairs of the tower with the turrent

its funny when it happens in the begining only and the one to drop a nade first mostly gets all kills or just gets a stealth before exploding, its enfuriating when it happens midmatch on airstrip cause everytime you die or anyone dies they are going to the same spot

..who knows maybe they are working with the spawns and the maps to make an interesting freeforall lab where the spawns are limited and or chared ?>?

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (245 Views)
0 Likes