Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: UC3 multiplayer Free For All Glitch

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2013

Look at Shane's vid on Eric's most recent thread. Is this the problem you're having?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 7, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

Its not someone cheating, its a glitch that came with the freeforall lab that came before the new Meshmap

for some reason in airstrip it happens rigth in the begining under thesatelite stairs but only on the begining spawns then it stops or halfway trough the freeforall it makes everyone start spawning there until everyone spawns there killing each other till its over or some get to get away from the spot and watch as the spawners die

other maps that have this happens lately in the begining only are highrise on the constrution building that has a power plant room spawn and in chateu under the stairs of the tower with the turrent

its funny when it happens in the begining only and the one to drop a nade first mostly gets all kills or just gets a stealth before exploding, its enfuriating when it happens midmatch on airstrip cause everytime you die or anyone dies they are going to the same spot

..who knows maybe they are working with the spawns and the maps to make an interesting freeforall lab where the spawns are limited and or chared ?>?

Cat Slap.gif

You enjoy it because you run around with a RoF+Blindfire KAL so you can just blast people as soon as the game starts. If you even start aiming, then I'd like to know your opinion.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (231 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 7, 2013

This glitch only happens to me in Chateau where everyone spawns underneath Turf 2 (or 3) if we were playing TO (the one near the Hammer).

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2250 posts

Oct 7, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

Its not someone cheating, its a glitch that came with the freeforall lab that came before the new Meshmap

for some reason in airstrip it happens rigth in the begining under thesatelite stairs but only on the begining spawns then it stops or halfway trough the freeforall it makes everyone start spawning there until everyone spawns there killing each other till its over or some get to get away from the spot and watch as the spawners die

other maps that have this happens lately in the begining only are highrise on the constrution building that has a power plant room spawn and in chateu under the stairs of the tower with the turrent

its funny when it happens in the begining only and the one to drop a nade first mostly gets all kills or just gets a stealth before exploding, its enfuriating when it happens midmatch on airstrip cause everytime you die or anyone dies they are going to the same spot

..who knows maybe they are working with the spawns and the maps to make an interesting freeforall lab where the spawns are limited and or chared ?>?

Cat Slap.gif

You enjoy it because you run around with a RoF+Blindfire KAL so you can just blast people as soon as the game starts. If you even start aiming, then I'd like to know your opinion.

dat .gif!! :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10012 posts

Oct 7, 2013
I don't think stevie enjoys it himself. Knowing him, first thing he'd do is blindfire.

Pretty sure if someone dropped a nade, it beats his blindfire along with whatever the hell the other 6 are doing (probably still loading the game).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Oct 8, 2013

thats what i meant when i said the one to roll a nade first gets all kills

and for some reason being close to all those people bugs ur nade rolls so u gotta get away from them first to nade roll or just stick one the someone in front or roll away from them then nade roll

i got to get 4 with a nade and then finished two who also made it out with blindfire pretty funny...

it seems the only affected maps are

airstrip- undersatellite

chateu-under stairs to tower turrent

highrise-next to generator on constrction building

syria-same old bug spot behind the lone wall or next to stairs near the chest

yemen- the spawn on the top of the map

i dont see it happening halfway trough matches anymore only in the begining of a freshly started lobby with the maps mentioned aboved

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Oct 9, 2013

That has happened to mea week ago while I was playing FFA in Syria.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
521 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Can you guys please list the levels and gametypes this is happening in? I'll take a look.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (151 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
521 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Actually, I found the issue. I'll fix it tonight. In the future, please PM me any issues like this. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (149 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
521 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Ok, the FFA spawning issue should be fixed now.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (143 Views)