Sep 23 2013
By: sasspackage Lombax Warrior 194 posts

UC3 vs the last of us

[ Edited ]
48 replies 592 views Edited Sep 23, 2013
What do you people like/hate about the two?
Message 1 of 49 (592 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11037 posts

Re: UC3 vs the last of us

Sep 23, 2013

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 49 (562 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Sep 24, 2013

Ain't nobody got time for either, GTA is here!

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 3 of 49 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
902 posts

Sep 28, 2013
GTA fever in da house Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 49 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Sep 28, 2013
GTA just isn't very good when it comes to controls and shooting. People will move on or go back to their favorite shooters shortly.
Message 5 of 49 (415 Views)
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Sep 28, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
GTA just isn't very good when it comes to controls and shooting. People will move on or go back to their favorite shooters shortly.

Good point, the guns feel to overpowered, and the camera can get quite awkward sometimes, especially GTA 5. Anyway it's still a masterpiece of a game. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 49 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Sep 28, 2013
I'm sure people are enjoying the missions and free roaming aspect. And the multiplayer sounds intriguing. But anyone on this forum is here because they like competitive play. Same goes for TLoU, CoD, BF and other popular shooters. All of those games are taking a population hit right now because of GTA5. But it will die off soon. There is no way GTA and it's wonky controls can support competitive gaming. It's a niche game online. A wildly popular game offline.
Message 7 of 49 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Sep 29, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I'm sure people are enjoying the missions and free roaming aspect. And the multiplayer sounds intriguing. But anyone on this forum is here because they like competitive play. Same goes for TLoU, CoD, BF and other popular shooters. All of those games are taking a population hit right now because of GTA5. But it will die off soon. There is no way GTA and it's wonky controls can support competitive gaming. It's a niche game online. A wildly popular game offline.

i mostly only get a game for it's single player then transition into the multiplayer if it's good enough, like uncharted ... but i think GTA has an interesting idea for a multiplayer mode, and the cool thing is that it's not focused on one thing in particular either, there are a ton of different activities for you to do, if you get bored or want to take a break ... but i do believe that, as in many games, people will lose interest and leave the game forever ...

Message 8 of 49 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 29, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

GTA Multiplayer is not a niche game online did you know 5 years after release its still in the top 3 most played online game on Xbox live surpassing BF3. 

Not every multiplayer needs to be competitive I think GTA Online will be great its not even being sold as 'GTA 5 multiplayer' but as as stand alone product there will be over 500 missions at launch plus personally i'm really excited to pull off a few heists with friends plus 'Cops & Crooks' will simply be amazing judging from ny experience with GTA 4.

Message 9 of 49 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Sep 29, 2013
Im not doubting that it will be fun and popular, but I know very few people who will stick with it. People who really enjoy GTA single player and have like-minded friends will probably enjoy it for a while. But most people I know and play with enjoy competitive play. GTA is more silly than competitive. And the missions and hanging out aspects won't draw anyone I know away from traditional shooters. It will be popular and fun, no doubt. But I don't think the normal base of competitive shooter games will stay there long. Unless they just want to give up on shooters.
Message 10 of 49 (336 Views)
0 Likes