Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Re: UC3 vs the last of us

Sep 29, 2013
The reason it's high on the list of 360 games played online, is because UT allows cheating and flinching like no other. And It is just 1 game. If other popular games didn't make s new title every year or two, they would push it way down the list. Anyone who enjoys GTA for shooting alone or competition is delusional. It's a quasi-mmo. Not a shooter.
Message 11 of 49 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Sep 29, 2013

@Blitz

You're right, look at GTA4 online. 80% of game modes no one plays.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 12 of 49 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
The reason it's high on the list of 360 games played online, is because UT allows cheating and flinching like no other. And It is just 1 game. If other popular games didn't make s new title every year or two, they would push it way down the list. Anyone who enjoys GTA for shooting alone or competition is delusional. It's a quasi-mmo. Not a shooter.

I don't see 'anyone' stating they enjoy GTA for shooting or competition &  certainly no one labeled it a shooter so I don't even know why you keep bringing this up. As I said not every MP needs to be competitive to be fun & enjoy longevity. The best modes in GTA 4 online wasn't even solely focused on gunplay. 

Message 13 of 49 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 29, 2013
I enjoy GTA for the free roam. It's like Second Life except I don't have to buy crap with real money since GTA normally doesn't do that.

That's more of a shooter thing. Honestly I will probably not play UC3 that much anymore because of it. 2 years old, no friend invites, what's the point.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 49 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Sep 29, 2013
I bring it up because this game and most popular online games are competitive. GTA5 online's real competition is with MMOs. Not CoDs
Message 15 of 49 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 30, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I enjoy GTA for the free roam. It's like Second Life except I don't have to buy crap with real money since GTA normally doesn't do that.

That's more of a shooter thing. Honestly I will probably not play UC3 that much anymore because of it. 2 years old, no friend invites, what's the point.

I never invite you because you never play and when you do you don't join me ._.

Don't try to blame the 'no friend invites' on everyone else! Smiley Very Happy

Bang Bang!

Message 16 of 49 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 30, 2013
That's because the last time we played together we spent two minutes doing whatever the **bleep** on the lobby screen while I'm shouting "JESUS CHRIST JUST GO" on my screen.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 49 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 30, 2013
Plus, when I happen to be on, you're playing already, and then you invite me as soon as my scheduled internet drop happens.

So you know. Technically, no invites. What's the point.
Message 18 of 49 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 30, 2013

And to think, you probably have some pretty good internet compared to the other Filipinos who lag like crazy in Tekken...

Bang Bang!

Message 19 of 49 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 30, 2013
I have good Internet because I have Internet drops. Others are laggy because they get continuous Internet.

Lesser of two evils.
Message 20 of 49 (255 Views)
0 Likes