Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
608 posts

Re: UCTV Indie Week - NEEDS YT CHANNEL SUPPORT

Jan 16, 2013

Who actually watches that bull? Lol, puhlease.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Jan 16, 2013

ghost2yhoo wrote:

great idea man! this is an oppurtunity that should not be missed. I also think that naughty dog need to redeem themselves a bit after that video about that guy with the friends list got on it :smileysad:

that's actually how I came up with the idea. lmao

Crimsonine wrote:
Yeah, maybe I'll make a commentary about it. I was thinking about doing a comm later today...

do it! I encourage everyone here to spread the word

euanm11 wrote:

Who actually watches that bull? Lol, puhlease.

well you know. I used to turn off Uncharted TV, but it always defaults itself back the next time you sign into UC3 so you tend to forget sometimes and end up watching it anyway. I don't really do that anymore though. :smileytongue:

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Indie week!? WEEK!? "Indies" should be featured AT ALL TIMES. Not saying only indies should be shown though, but there should always be vids from indies.

The best thing in my opinion would be if Naughty Dog put together a few of their big supporters and helpers in this community, who could put together a list of 10 great videos every week that people would be able to submit to them. Everyone from small to big channels would be able to submit their content to those people, and they could make a list every week of the 10 highest quality videos.

Proud Uncharted 3 YouTuber with over 16K subscribers. Creator of the Uncharted 3: Top 10 Plays, Karma and Connected montages.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (163 Views)
Wastelander
620 posts

Jan 17, 2013

As long as its not another best plays :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Jan 17, 2013

robinoyo wrote:

Indie week!? WEEK!? "Indies" should be featured AT ALL TIMES. Not saying only indies should be shown though, but there should always be vids from indies.

The best thing in my opinion would be if Naughty Dog put together a few of their big supporters and helpers in this community, who could put together a list of 10 great videos every week that people would be able to submit to them. Everyone from small to big channels would be able to submit their content to those people, and they could make a list every week of the 10 highest quality videos.

They should be featured all the time, but the thing is they haven't and so having this indie week would ensure indies get represented and get made up for the lack of representation thus far :smileywink:

And I really like the idea of an Uncharted TV Committee or Board of Directors. That would amp up quality control.

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (153 Views)
0 Likes