Highlighted
Jun 06 2011
By: ajune24 Lombax Warrior 192 posts

UNCHARTED 3: Drakes Deception looks AWSOME......

14 replies 7 views Edited Jun 6, 2011

I dont know about all of u, but i cant wait to play uncharted 3. It seems as if the game is finally moving closer to todays standards in multiplayer. I dont really mind that it is following callofduty's footsteps because i kinda like cod. It is fun and adictive to play. I dont understand why all of you are hatting on cod. But back to the point, i think uncharted 3 is going to turn out to become an excellent game. i am very sure that it will surpass mw3 in terms of fun level. I for one will be getting both Uncharted 3 and WW3(whoops i meant MW3). But i will be sure to get uncharted 3 first because well thats just how i am. In my books uncharted greatly beats out call of duty. I cant wait for the beta. I know that a lot of ppl here on this forum will think that i am a cod noob or watever but i bet you that i can beat all of you in both uncharted and cod. And another thing is that u guys  need to support ND with this multiplayer. You cannot just say tht it is unbalanced because u didnt even play it yet. Thats the purpose of the beta. I for one certainly cant wait for uncharted 3 to release. ND DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE, CONTINUE DEVELOPING YOUR EXCELLENT MULTIPLAYER, I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE GONNA FIND A COMPLETLY NEW AUDIENCE WITH UNCHARTED 3.

p.s add me if u wanna play uncharted 2 (and yea i still do play uncharted 2, im not one of those p****'s who compained about the 1.05 update or w.e)

PSN ID 

ajune24

Message 1 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

I cant wait to play it either, its just some of the new t...

Jun 6, 2011

ajune24 wrote:

I dont know about all of u, but i cant wait to play uncharted 3. It seems as if the game is finally moving closer to todays standards in multiplayer. I dont really mind that it is following callofduty's footsteps because i kinda like cod. It is fun and adictive to play. I dont understand why all of you are hatting on cod. But back to the point, i think uncharted 3 is going to turn out to become an excellent game. i am very sure that it will surpass mw3 in terms of fun level. I for one will be getting both Uncharted 3 and WW3(whoops i meant MW3). But i will be sure to get uncharted 3 first because well thats just how i am. In my books uncharted greatly beats out call of duty. I cant wait for the beta. I know that a lot of ppl here on this forum will think that i am a cod noob or watever but i bet you that i can beat all of you in both uncharted and cod. And another thing is that u guys  need to support ND with this multiplayer. You cannot just say tht it is unbalanced because u didnt even play it yet. Thats the purpose of the beta. I for one certainly cant wait for uncharted 3 to release. ND DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE, CONTINUE DEVELOPING YOUR EXCELLENT MULTIPLAYER, I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE GONNA FIND A COMPLETLY NEW AUDIENCE WITH UNCHARTED 3.

p.s add me if u wanna play uncharted 2 (and yea i still do play uncharted 2, im not one of those p****'s who compained about the 1.05 update or w.e)

PSN ID 

ajune24

I cant wait to play it either, its just some of the new things they added are way too weird. 

I dont think CoD is good because it uses such a horrible online system.  You get powerful guns when you level, you can shoot through practically everything, and it takes like 1/2 a bullet to kill someone.  This is all in a lag free match of course. 

The reason I myself dont want this to be a call of duty spin off is that U2 was ridiculously original.  that's what made it fun.  On top of that it required a different level of strategy that no other game really offered. 

A lot of stuff in this game seems over powered, or is geared towards giving noobs higher advantages.  I think if they really want to do that, tweak low level stuff a bit, dont add entire features that allow for easier kills. 

Message 2 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

I agree with u, about the cod stuff.   But i think that t...

Jun 6, 2011

I agree with u, about the cod stuff.

But i think that the new features that ND added into Uncharted 3 will make it unique in an entirly new way.

I just cant wait to play it.

BTW

Message if u want to join the baLLrZ clan.

We are going to expand to Uncharted 3 as soon as it is available.

Clan tag:

baLr

Message 3 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Wow, I read your post and you made a believer out of me....

Jun 6, 2011

Wow, I read your post and you made a believer out of me. I mean, them were fightin' words. "I will beat ALL of you." I figured you're a BEAST...

...and then I find your most used booster is SA and you have a KDR of 0.76.

Oh well, not to worry. You can't win them all...obviously.

I'm not usually one to bag on people's KDR, since it's just a number - but when you make such a boastful claim, you really need to back it up. Instead you've left yourself wide open to ridicule.

As for the rest of your post: it really does work both ways. You're convinced it's going to be an excellent game, but then when you complain about those who are being negative, you say people can't act that way because they haven't even played the game yet. Well, neither have you, so how can you be so sure it's going to become an excellent game?

This is a forum; people are going to have different opinions because some people see things differently. Deal with it.

Message 4 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

-

Jun 6, 2011

I dont really mind that it is following callofduty's footsteps because i kinda like cod. It is fun and adictive to play. I dont understand why all of you are hatting on cod.

The problem is simple: Uncharted is not Call of Duty. People who enjoy Uncharted 2 love it for being unique in a market of countless CoD-clones. If you want to play CoD, there are 37 CoD titles and all of its imitators for you to play. Many, including myself, want Uncharted to remain true to itself. Unfortunately, UC3 looks to be borrowing way too heavily from CoD in what can only be interpreted as Naughty Dog wanting a piece of Activision's fortune.

You can't really blame them, CoD has been/is far and away the hottest franchise in gaming. Still, I don't believe UC3 has forfeit its individual identity to be critically or financially successful.

And another thing is that u guys  need to support ND with this multiplayer. You cannot just say tht it is unbalanced because u didnt even play it yet. Thats the purpose of the beta.

Then by that same sentiment, you cannot say it IS balanced. Until we actually get to play it, this is all speculation and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Be it positive or negative. Given my experience with UC2 and how ND has managed it since release, I can be fairly certain that the mountain of changes they've made in UC3 are not going to be anywhere near balanced.

Hopefully during the beta and by release any and all issues are dealt with appropriately.

ND DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE, CONTINUE DEVELOPING YOUR EXCELLENT MULTIPLAYER, I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE GONNA FIND A COMPLETLY NEW AUDIENCE WITH UNCHARTED 3.

See this is what I'm worried about. I'm worried that the tens of thousands of people who still play UC2 to this day (myself included) are going to be neglected in UC3's MP. Of course we want the Uncharted community to grow and bring in a new audience, but not at the expense of the dedicated fans who have been here from the start. 

Message 5 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Ok, the reason that my kdr is SO low is because of my bro...

Jun 6, 2011

Ok,

the reason that my kdr is SO low is because of my brother.

He is in grade 5 and pretty much sucks at the game but i still let him play cause he like the game. 

And i didnt say that this game is going to be balanced. I just said that no one can assume that it isnt balanced until the beta period is over. I said this because i see many ppl on this forum saying that this game is not gonna be balanced.

And i believe that it is a good thing that ND is trying to follow cods footsteps, because it will allow more ppl to play the uncharted games. Lets just face it more ppl like COD and that really needs to change. ND is not totally ripping off cod. They are adding there own uncharted twist to almost everything.

And for all you ppl bashing cod sooooooooooooo much, I bet you anything that half of you will end up buying mw3.

Message 6 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Oh look, it's this thread again...                   We a...

Jun 6, 2011

Oh look, it's this thread again...

We all have our opinions. I'm glad you're excited, and wouldn't have bothered to reply had you not included the bit about how we "need to support" them, and that you "could beat all of us in uncharted and cod".

Not everyone is pleased with the changes. You can't expect them to be. We all have our different perspectives, and no one is more wrong/right than the other.

Also, 54, 0.76, Situational, Deposit. Why are you talking trash, exactly? There's absolutely no need.

Message 7 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

-

Jun 6, 2011

ajune24 wrote:

And i didnt say that this game is going to be balanced. I just said that no one can assume that it isnt balanced until the beta period is over. I said this because i see many ppl on this forum saying that this game is not gonna be balanced.

Actually, based on the footage and details released so far it is safe to assume that UC3's beta will be very unbalanced. The sheer volume of things they're adding and changing is going to cause many problems. For that reason, it's a great thing that ND is doing a beta. Hopefully they will tweak, add, and remove justly.

And i believe that it is a good thing that ND is trying to follow cods footsteps, because it will allow more ppl to play the uncharted games. Lets just face it more ppl like COD and that really needs to change.

Wow. That is very illogical thinking ajune. So if pinapple pizza becomes the most popular pizza no one should be allowed pepperoni or cheese? CoD should be CoD, Halo should be Halo, and Uncharted should definitely be Uncharted.

Sure it's fine to bring in a popular feature here or there, but I feel when you get to the point where you're clearly taking numerous gameplay mechanics from other games you're crossed the line.

Message 8 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

well to all your comments, i think that now this game is...

Jun 12, 2011

well to all your comments, i think that now this game is for sure awsome. i am saying this after seeing all the gamplay videos that hav been posted on youtube and this forum. 

i dont know why anyone will hate the multiplayer after seeing tht.

i only hav one problem and that is the power plays.

but everything else is fine or will be fine after the beta. lol.

U GUYS WERE ALL WRONG .

LOL:smileytongue:

Message 9 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

lol. i forgot that u can see all those videos on the othe...

Jun 12, 2011

lol. i forgot that u can see all those videos on the other thread that i created.

so yea. if u didnt see any of the vids just go to the other thread named all uncharted 3 gameplay/trailer/interviews here thread.

Message 10 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes