Keyblade Wielder
9844 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Aug 1, 2013

I want them to erase everything. Not just the leaderboards. I mean the stat cards as well. I don't care about just Ibiza. I just really do not like how majority of stat-freaks act. If it makes you leave the game, honestly just don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 328 (799 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2013

Eric, you have to consider that most times you and your team completely ignore people with strong opinions and you listen to the people who only want the game to be twisted to their own advantage, not for the good of the game. The XMB sign out trick which needs to be fixed. It splits parties, therefore reducing the fun and it's only used by people who want to twist the game to their own advantage.

I think that even you have to admit that you've made some mistakes regarding the multiplayer but do we really need a leaderboard reset? We'd rather you deliver on your previous promises and start with the simpler things which would make us Uncharted players happier. Even though it doesn't bother some people, my OCD is going through the roof due to the fact that you haven't updated the Message of the Day. However that I can try to ignore. We've also been waiting for the new block mesh maps for almost 3 months. I'm sorry but if you can't deliver these things then please notify us. Finish your first piece of candy before you open the next one. Don't promise us new things when you haven't delivered on your previous promises.

There are bigger things to worry about than resetting the leaderboard. It's just going to go back to the exact same way it is now, leaving it completely useless and just annoying everyone else. Think about the majority of people who are arguing with valid answers instead of leaving a poll for everyone to vote so they can decide without voicing their real opinions.

Uncharted is one of the main reasons I even play my PlayStation. Don't ruin it even more and force myself as well as others away. Something which you should consider doing is conversing with others who are voicing their opinions. Get a feel as to what they want and help us enjoy our experience by doing so because that way you can change the game to what people want.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 328 (798 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 1, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
Like someone said previously, your going to **bleep** people off and they are going to lose trust in ND.

You mean people like Ibiza? Nothing of value will be lost. :smileyhappy:

We don't need RQing stat-faking scumbags in the player pool.

iCloudSky wrote:

Does no one here like iBiZa Twist or something? Why are people saying "vote yes, iBiZa will be mad" 

Twist is a good friend of mine & is a good person. What's not to like about him?

Someone who ragequits as soon as you kill him is a good person? :smileyindifferent:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 328 (794 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

Aug 1, 2013

How about fixing the Time Played stat card bug which has been in the game since the start?

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 328 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Aug 1, 2013

I can't believe people are against this, I even asked a few casual UC3 friends of mine about this & they said they wouldn't mind it being erased.

Keep the stats card since it actually documents your overall progress better than the leaderboard, maybe ND can make it so only you & people on your friend list will be able to see your stat card?

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 328 (769 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Again, when we say erase does that mean the LB is history or just everyone at 0? And I'm still shocked you're considering doing this TWO YEARS into the game. If you were one of the top players in one of the leader boards you'd be begging everyone to vote now but since you're down in the 10000s it doesn't matter, but to someone who played this game everyday trying to move up or get a couple of kills just to make themselves move up more, and you're going to throw away their hard work, dedication to this game, and everything they done for the past year. Completely disgusting. Eric I'd like to know where you guys get your ideas, do you make things up then throw darts at a piece of paper to see what DLC, foolish nerfs and patch ideas should be included next?
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 328 (753 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Nearly two years, my bad.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 328 (752 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Christian___Bale wrote:
Again, when we say erase does that mean the LB is history or just everyone at 0? And I'm still shocked you're considering doing this TWO YEARS into the game. If you were one of the top players in one of the leader boards you'd be begging everyone to vote now but since you're down in the 10000s it doesn't matter, but to someone who played this game everyday trying to move up or get a couple of kills just to make themselves move up more, and you're going to throw away their hard work, dedication to this game, and everything they done for the past year. Completely disgusting. Eric I'd like to know where you guys get your ideas, do you make things up then throw darts at a piece of paper to see what DLC, foolish nerfs and patch ideas should be included next?

Why not just play solely for fun instead of climbing the leaderboard, after you stop playing UC3 will you still log on just to look at your stats? That will become pointless just like how all the stat freaks dropped UC2 for  UC3 & now they've moved unto TLOU.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 328 (743 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 1, 2013

I think it's sad that some human beings behave like hamsters.

And in case you didn't get it: Hamster wheel = leaderboards

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 328 (739 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13057 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2013

Do what you want ND, it's your game.

Remember listening to people around here is what broke the game, why would you listen to anyone around here.

If you want to reset the stats, reset them, if you don't, then don't.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 328 (703 Views)