Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Aug 2, 2013

HIhi2442 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Making this an online poll that anyone can vote on is a terrible idea Eric, for multiple reasons. You guys should try to make the poll in-game intstead  so that all player have a chance to vote.

1. ANYONE can vote on this poll, they don't even have to have the game and they can ruin the results

2. Not everyone will know this is happening. I'm not sure if this is in the message of the day or not but you should really consider adding it to the message of the day, and adding an option to vote from the Game.

I am glad to see that you guys care though, and even if you don't listen to these suggestions making this poll is better than ignoring the problem Eric :smileyhappy:


If I could give 100 kudos to shadow's idea right now. This poll is completely biased due to it being on the forums (this place is always filled with negativity and has helped break the game in more ways than I can think) and actually making it in-game would give EVERY Uncharted player a chance.


Why are you so adamant against the removal of the leaderboard?? 

 I think I have an idea but i'd like to see your point of view you haven't given a single reason as to why they shouldn't. 

 


Because there are people that are high places on the leaderboards and some have spent there time to get 10 000+ wins or 100 000+ kills. Why would you want it all to go to waste? This game is nearly 2 years old anyways, why make a drastic change like this which will make most of the good players leave?


Are you sure that's your reason behind why you don't want the leaderboard erased?

Or is it because you too have abused the loop holes in the game with your Alt & you care too much about pointless numbers  in a video game. :smileywink:


Abused what with my Alt? The only thing I abuse is the back-out trick, but then again, ND must have left it there for a reason.


your KDR & WLR begs to differ. 


So my WLR is fake too? Sit and I both only play in stacked parties. I have played with his alt and he does not RQ. He's just a very tactical player who rarely dies.


Guess there's hope for Sitrongr in my impressed-books after all...

Bang Bang!

Message 131 of 351 (467 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Aug 2, 2013

lEvilDeadl wrote:

I voted to delete leaderboards.   they are useless.   This is a video game.  It's sole purpose in this universe is to provide an enjoyable hobby for people.   a leaderboard serves no purpose whatsoever.   you are going to have the same amount of fun playing with or without it.   all a leaderboard does is encourage trash talk to make the game less enjoyable for people or make people feel bad by showcasing how subpar their stats are.

 

and before you guys start crying.....  I have a 3.15 KDR and a W/L ratio of 59.0 which is impressive since the game gives you free losses left and right.   I can care less if these stats are gone forever, they're irrelevant to having fun playing a video game.  If any of you are such big math geeks that you're actually getting hung up on this issue you are still free to bust out an ink pen + spiral notebook and keep maticulous track of stats yourself.   If video games are serious business to you, you need to find a girlfriend or at least an extra large bottle of hand lotion :smileywink:


Max Boo-Yah.gif

Bang Bang!

Message 132 of 351 (466 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/08/2012
Online
2159 posts
 

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Aug 2, 2013

3qplbj.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 133 of 351 (443 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Aug 3, 2013
If this makes iBiZa leave Uncharted 3, then HELL YES.
Message 134 of 351 (420 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Aug 3, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
If this makes iBiZa leave Uncharted 3, then HELL YES.

Just saw Ibiza today. 300,000 kills and 60,000 deaths... Not saying that I believe those stats but not saying they aren't true. I've yet to seen how Ibiza plays.

Bang Bang!

Message 135 of 351 (407 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13777 posts
 

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Aug 3, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

kratos_snake__ wrote:
If this makes iBiZa leave Uncharted 3, then HELL YES.

Just saw Ibiza today. 300,000 kills and 60,000 deaths... Not saying that I believe those stats but not saying they aren't true. I've yet to seen how Ibiza plays.


The stats are.. Somewhat real, It's just a question of how many ibiza's did it take to get them.



Message 136 of 351 (394 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/18/2013
Offline
237 posts
 

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Aug 3, 2013

@ xINESCAPABLEx

 

I'll invite you to me & TwisT's party again today. Just don't bring those other guys. That's why me & TwisT left. 

 

But don't listen to these people who say he's trash at the game. They're really ignorant. Half of these people just make assumptions based off of what other people say.  

 

 

Message 137 of 351 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Aug 3, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:

 

But don't listen to these people who say he's trash at the game. They're really ignorant. Half of these people just make assumptions based off of what other people say. 


ptdk8.jpg

 

I'm afraid you are ignorant of his account sharing/stat boosting antics. Aureilia is 100% right.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 138 of 351 (348 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10175 posts
 

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Aug 3, 2013

I like how this is still a hot topic. How about this:

Don't touch the leaderboards. If you don't care about the leaderboard, then you barely look at it, correct? Why reset something you don't look at?  Reset or no reset, I can't be bothered.

 

I propose that the stat cards are only to be seen by the player himself only. That way, people who care about stats for their personal gain are unaffected and people who fake stats so they can do "GUYS GUYS I'M BETTER THAN U LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!1!!11!!!!" have to brag about it *extremely hard* or it forces them to leave.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 139 of 351 (340 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Aug 3, 2013

It's like ND wants to tease us...

 

U3 Multiplayer Admins : "Wait a second. If Uncharted is a popular game with the most popular multiplayer, then we can do whatever we want to it and no one will leave because they'll have to stay here!"

 

Other Admins : "You're a genius!"

 

*All admins start trashing the HQ and trolling us*

 

Fail Hanging.jpg

Bang Bang!

Message 140 of 351 (336 Views)
Reply
0 Likes