First Son
13 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Sep 25, 2013
I guess if the Leaderboard are coming back there will be all players comeback =))
Please use plain text.
Message 301 of 324 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1579 posts

Sep 25, 2013

xRaZeCeptiOnZ- wrote:
I guess if the Leaderboard are coming back there will be all players comeback =))

That won't even happen. GTA V Online is just around the corner and the U3 player pool will decrease a lot. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 302 of 324 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2374 posts

Sep 25, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

xRaZeCeptiOnZ- wrote:

That won't even happen. GTA V Online is just around the corner and the U3 player pool will decrease a lot. 

I doubt that at this stage UC3 has developed it's own dedicated community that will keep playing it for awhile, I have GTA & I still plan on playing UC3 alongside it.

Please use plain text.
Message 303 of 324 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Oct 1, 2013

The leaderboards shouldn't be removed. A lot of U3 players don't care whether someone is on the top of the list or not, they simply play for fun. The truth is that there are a few players who are definitely skilled and experienced and they have earned a high position on the leaderboards honorably. By removing the leaderboards it wouldn't be fair for them. As for the players who would like to see the U3 leaderboards deleted and the say that they don't care about their statistics, just because you are not good enough and you are jealus of other players progress or don't have the time to reach a higher place on the U3 leaderboards than someone else doen't mean that the U3 leaderboards should be removed. If you don't care then just ignore the U3 leaderboards, it's as simple as that. 

We all know that there are a lot of U3 players who are lagging, cheating and camping in order to win and get the highest possible K/D ratio and W/L ratio but also there are a few U3 players who play legitimately and they deserve to be on the top of the list on the U3 leaderboards. We may don't know which one of the players who are on the top of the list on the U3 leaderboards play with honor and which ones are not but they know that themselves very well. The fact that some players are on the top of the list on the U3 leaderboards it's something that makes them feel satisfied with themselves, whether they play with honor or not, even though most of the U3 players just don't care about the U3 leaderboards, including me. Off course, it's very ridiculous how someone can feel proud of him/herself when he/she knows he/she doen't really deserve to be on the top of the list on the U3 leaderboards but this is the Uncharted world, isn't it?

Please use plain text.
Message 304 of 324 (395 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 2, 2013

If u continue reseting leaderboarda very pepole will stop playing, ;( 
Very people were working hard for be in top ranks, I`m very sad with like the most part of the people ;(

Please use plain text.
Message 305 of 324 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Did they even do anything with the leaderboards? Seriously. I don't think they did.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 306 of 324 (329 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Oct 3, 2013

@TSD...

Leaderboards appear to be in the same state that they were when this thread was first created which I think was some weeks after the leaderboards stopped working so it's been a long time.  When I want to check out my personal stats, I just go to the Multiplayer section on the ND site.

I thought "Erasing" would mean that everyone would start from scratch but that the leaderboards would still exist in some form - I see no difference (other than the soft reboot).  I don't know if ND's still working on it or this is the "solution".  At least stat pages still work which gives me some idea of the opponents I'm facing in comp and the teammates I have in coop.  I hope those don't get "erased" as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 307 of 324 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

Oct 3, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

@TSD...

Leaderboards appear to be in the same state that they were when this thread was first created which I think was some weeks after the leaderboards stopped working so it's been a long time.  When I want to check out my personal stats, I just go to the Multiplayer section on the ND site.

I thought "Erasing" would mean that everyone would start from scratch but that the leaderboards would still exist in some form - I see no difference (other than the soft reboot).  I don't know if ND's still working on it or this is the "solution".  At least stat pages still work which gives me some idea of the opponents I'm facing in comp and the teammates I have in coop.  I hope those don't get "erased" as well.

So.... basically the leaderboards are still broken.

Guys, that's not a "reset". It's just broken and this thread is their way of saying "it's not broken, it's planned". Come on guys. I want a leaderboard removal, to be honest, and THIS is not a leaderboard removal.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 308 of 324 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 3, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

@TSD...

Guys, that's not a "reset". It's just broken and this thread is their way of saying "it's not broken, it's planned". Come on guys. I want a leaderboard removal, to be honest, and THIS is not a leaderboard removal.

This is ND's version of making cupcakes and not adding the icing. They start doing something but then don't follow through to the very end.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 309 of 324 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

Oct 3, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

@TSD...

This is ND's version of making cupcakes and not adding the icing. They start doing something but then don't follow through to the very end.

What? I thought you were going to say that this was ND's version of a student screwing up an art project, then since the student didn't feel like fixing it again, he just called it "abstract art".

Please use plain text.
Message 310 of 324 (293 Views)
0 Likes