Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Leaderboards

Dec 25, 2013
We all want something added to the game. I want Rika Raja, he wants Wetsuit Elena... it's just things that we really want, lol.
Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 321 of 350 (438 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Dec 25, 2013
Hello friend :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 322 of 350 (433 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

3 weeks ago

iBiZa_TwisT is a good guy and a great player. I've played vs iBiZa_TwisT once i killed him then what? He never rage quited and carried on. You dont really know why he rage quitted he probably ragged because he wanted to go somewhere and had to shut his PS3. So stop acting like TwisT is a noob ragequitter. TwisT is a billion times better than you. Guarenteed. Peace.

Yolo

Please use plain text.
Message 323 of 350 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1810 posts

3 weeks ago

SoN_TwisT wrote:

iBiZa_TwisT is a good guy and a great player. I've played vs iBiZa_TwisT once i killed him then what? He never rage quited and carried on. You dont really know why he rage quitted he probably ragged because he wanted to go somewhere and had to shut his PS3. So stop acting like TwisT is a noob ragequitter. TwisT is a billion times better than you. Guarenteed. Peace.

Yolo

Ibiza twist would get wrecked in any scrim against competent players, he's a pub player and above average at best, sure he's good in destroying noobs in TDM and FFA, but then again who isn't that played this game for more than a year? And NEWSFLASH, your brown mustache made out of **bleep** and the name TwisT doesn't make you sound any convincing at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 324 of 350 (251 Views)
Fender Bender
2751 posts

3 weeks ago

SoN_TwisT wrote:

Yolo

^ Said the guy who considers Ibiza_Twist his "father", LMAO!

Your bias/subjectivity is disgusting.

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Please use plain text.
Message 325 of 350 (244 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9878 posts

3 weeks ago

GDunKK wrote:

SjShane wrote:
Can someone at ND please "break" stat cards? And "break" the lobby quitting glitch? Please, if you do, I'll never mention Wetsuit Elena again (though she'll remain in my heart forever).

Your obsession with wetsuit Elena has been a little odd to say the least and although I rarely post here,  I've seen you mention her numerous times in the past. She's a friggin cartoon character for god sakes.

What the hell is really going on here?? 

It's just something shane is passionate about, buddy. I'm passionate about HC mode, but since almost everyone who said "OOOOHHH YEAH KILL THAT MODE SUCKAAA" moved on to TLOU, screw it. Screw them, screw their mode, screw everything. Screw it.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 326 of 350 (226 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13181 posts

[ Edited ]
3 weeks ago

SoN_TwisT wrote:

Yolo

Haha. That was funny. He's beaten me ONCE. out of 9 attempts.

7 of those 9 he has left, he sure has to go somewhere a lot when he's losing.

Nope. He's not better than me. Which is actually sad because I actually do get wrecked quite frequently. Just not by him. Sitting around farming Free to Play users in FFA does not make you good.

I also have no problem admitting this forum and on Uncharted there are plenty of people better than I am. Most of them are totally random. But some guy who sits around in FFA boosting his stats and vacates the game whenever a challenge appears? I don't think so. That isn't even playing the game correctly, that's being a coward.

Stat padders deserve NOTHING but the ban hammer. especially padders who do it at the expense of inexperienced players.

If people are willing to follow his ways and ruin the game for others and ND don't start doing things about it then that is a sad world we live in.

Please use plain text.
Message 327 of 350 (199 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9878 posts

3 weeks ago
I played with this ibiza dude before. I think I was fighting him in Desert Village back then.

You know those people with high stats, or high levels, but actually suck in reality?

He's one of them.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 328 of 350 (185 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

3 weeks ago
You all keep referring to Ibiza as a "he". It should be "they". :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 329 of 350 (156 Views)
Splicer
65 posts

3 weeks ago

[quote]Stat padders deserve NOTHING but the ban hammer. especially padders who do it at the expense of inexperienced players.[/quote]

Just curious, is it their method of killing opponents??.... or the rage quitting that bothers you??

Please use plain text.
Message 330 of 350 (128 Views)
0 Likes