Wastelander
698 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 4 WISHLIST: General

Apr 2, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Probably whatever "good old times" meant for Flynn and Nate.

Exactly

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 11 of 22 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Apr 2, 2013
I think Uncharted 4 will be announced at E3 this year.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 12 of 22 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Apr 2, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Also the story? I'd prefer it happen before UC3's ending. As much dramatic as it is to have Elena be pregnant, the UC3 ending seems final since it goes back to memories of UDF already (plane). It should happen before UC3's ending,

If possible, involve the other girls from Nate's black book.

I was thinking the exact same thing. We're told that Nate has all this history with Flynn, Sully, Chloe, and Charlie but that's never really shown (until Sully's relationship to Nate in UC3). I think that they should go back and give us some history of the relationship between Nate and Chloe (how it conflicts with the relationship of Nate and Elena), some of adventures before even UC2. Or give us the history of Flynn and Nate or just some more history/background of him. In fact, I think I'd be interesting if we could play it through the perspective of Chloe or Elena or Sully without Nate completely. Or give us a story but include flashbacks to other parts of Drake's life at least (in the same way that the did in UC2 and 3). I want more background/history of any of the main characters, or maybe another heist (only bigger part in the story this time). I'm getting tired of the whole "lost city of gold/immeasurable wealth" thing. NO MORE LOST CITIES!!!

Good point. I'd love a story featuring Nate and Flynn's old adventures but that would be better for a Vita game IMO while the main series on console consists of sequels.

UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Message 13 of 22 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Apr 2, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I think Uncharted 4 will be announced at E3 this year.

While I would love it, I doubt that will happen because at E3, Sony will want to focus to the PS4's launch and its launch titles (KZ,Watch Dogs,etc.) and announcing UC4 at E3 would make a lot of people believe that it's a launch title, which isn't true (otherwise we would've seen it in February). I think they'll announce it at the 2013 VGAs.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Message 14 of 22 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5190 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013
Couple of things.

- Yes ND needs to take their time with this game and bring back features from previous games. They were huge flaws with UC3. Please don't make that mistake again.

- Don't mind if they go forward with the story after UC3. The ending suggests that there could be more adventures after it. Fans would prefer to go back but honestly I'd rather go either way than be limited to going backwards. It's Amy's decision where she wants the series to go.

- Kart mini-game honestly would not fit with the theme of the game. Fun yes but wouldn't make sense to include it in this game. Avoid all Unkarted references please.
Message 15 of 22 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Apr 2, 2013
It would simply be a mini-game, an easter egg serving as a reference to ND making 3 games then a kart racer. Never said it should be a whole chapter in the campaign or something.
Message 16 of 22 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 2, 2013
If we're going forward with the story, I don't think Elena should be there, if she's pregnant. As much as she IS Nate's fiance or something, I doubt Nate wouldn't care about Elena so much that he let her go with him even if she's showing symptoms of pregnancy.

Also Sully won't allow it.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 22 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6971 posts

Apr 2, 2013

There will definetly be a city, and you can bet it will totally be lost!

I personally always saw 3 directions the 4th part could take.

-An actual final adventure at least for Sully, like the "big heist" before he retires and Drake will absolutely wanna go with him and then things build up on that.

-a flashback like stunt mention. Most likely with Flynn as they seemed like they were in the business together for a while and maybe Cutter. I mean this will seem good as Flynn was one of the best characters in UC2, actually in the whole series in my opinion, and using him again will only bring happiness for me (so long as they don't rush it). Not to mention seeing how Drake and Flynn ultimately went in different directions on the morality meter.

-speed ahead in the future and have a different person as the protagonist, most likely drake/Elena's kid and possibly have a whole new cast, I personally won't prefer this but I guess it's a possibility.

more extras the better, kart-racing will be funny I agree and as long as cheats are back, anything else added extra will just be more icing. As far as multiplayer, I'm sure it will be great as the experience ND had with the last 2 probably taught them something.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 18 of 22 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Different protagonist? Interesting, but not their kid. So cliche.

Possibly some other treasure hunter who was hired by someone who turns out to be Sully. He constantly gets help from his trusty sidekick who is then Nate and Elena's kid.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 19 of 22 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Apr 5, 2013
I think we should stick with Nate.
Message 20 of 22 (160 Views)
0 Likes