Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 4 WISHLIST

Jul 2, 2014

Alluboy_ wrote:

Something that's been really pissing me off in UC3 lately is the late joins. DON'T MAKE ME LATE JOIN THE SAME FREAKING MATCH I JUST LEFT!

Happened 3 times in a row yesterday.

Fingers crossed that these will be considered for UC4:

- No to late joining in competetive,

- Yes to late joining in co-op,
- Don't organise matchmaking based on rank/level,

- If you quit any game, you can't join the same one again

2 player London Underground on crushing in 9m45s :smileyhappy:
Message 41 of 60 (413 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4780 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2014

Aesthetics

Environmental destruction on some maps. Nothing gamechangingly large scale, just small things. (desert village would have had much more dynamic cover had they kept this in for example plus it just looks incredible)

Click for larger image

More dynamic melee finishers (that don't drop revenge grenades until after you finish the animations)

Click for larger image

Speaking of revenge grenades, just take the booster out :smileytongue:

Awesome ragdolls like the above  gif! (not the lame death fall we have now)

Higher use of the physics engine, have objects be on top of cover and be shootable flying around if shot, make the game look as cinematic as you can.

(example of physics beauty we all know and love)

More weather oriented maps. Rain, thunder, lightning, snow, etc. 

More customization outside of hats

More seasonal maps, fall, spring, winter, summer. (most are spring as of now)

No downgraded character models/textures

Stairs animation like in Uncharted 2 MP (seriously it looks way better and the reasoning behind none in U3 ((more herioic looking)) is just silly...)

New Features

An actual, built in, in-game tournament system with a ladder and everything. (trust me Naughty Dog, you WANT this, competitive gaming is kicking off and this will make you're game up on the top)

(take notes from Metal Gear Online's built in tournament system which came with the game, making it competitive for 4 years.

Unending  Survival co-op complete with traps, defenses, purchasing weapons with points from kills)

Several more enemy types for co-op.

New Game Modes

Gold Rush  //AKA Kill Confirmed//

When an enemy dies, they drop treasure on their body, you press triangle to pick it up. This treasure counts for a point for your team, if the treasure isn't picked up, an enemy can pick up a teammates treasure to prevent a point lost. You can choose not to pick the treasure up to lure or maybe there an enemy nearby so you cannot pick it up, it's TDM with an entirely different dynamic.

4 Team Deathmatch (2v2v2v2) in place of 3TDM.

Gameplay

Improved cover system, sliding (yes sliding) to cover while not sticking out as much around corners.

No gun jamming (go back to the 92FS system)

Slightly less emphasis on power weapons (ammo needs to be reduced for some PWs like shotguns)

Improved rolling (slightly faster animation that travels a bit further also if you hold down your aim while rolling, your roll will transition faster and smoother into aiming)

Smaller throwback radius.

Silencers (almost silent however you still have bullet trails)

Muzzles which are loud but with no bullet trails (untraceable in mod form)

No blindfire reticule.

Emphasis on defensive and enhancing kickbacks instad of weapon kickbacks. Kickbacks like Smoke bomb, Speedy G, militia man, cursed idol, carpet bomb. (no instaspawn rpgs, tbolts, hammers, quick boom etc)

Sound

Have much more in-game/menu soundtracks from all Uncharteds playing. We're going to be playing this game for years,  we don't want to listen to the same 3 songs over and over.

More character quotes, you did an excellent job with these in U2 and U3, and for that I only want more :smileytongue:

UI and menus

Have all versions of guns and character skins be under  a specific base version

Instead of...

AK-47 

Golden Ak-47

Drake's AK-47

just pick an AK then bring another menu with ALL of the AKs in it.

AK-47 > Golden AK, Drake's AK, Eddy's AK, etc.

tlousig2
Message 42 of 60 (394 Views)
Survivor
2683 posts

Jul 3, 2014

I wish it will be a carbon copy of UC2 MP.

seems like twas only yesterday that they had the world cup teams skins in UC2.

Message 43 of 60 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2549 posts

Jul 3, 2014
Guns with silencers is just a bad idea, it will break the immersion of certain modes so no thanks.
Message 44 of 60 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4780 posts

Jul 3, 2014
Silencers wouldn't completely silence a gun. Players close by can hear the gun just fine. It would prevent players from hearing shots across the map. Of course some guns like a sniper wouldn't have them.
tlousig2
Message 45 of 60 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10153 posts

Jul 4, 2014
Hardcore mode 2.0 is just fine with me. No boosters, no kickbacks, no gun mods, no stat hats, and no power weapons.

And trust me, an AK can beat an M9 in this mode. The only way to get an advantage is if you memorized the maps enough.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 46 of 60 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jul 4, 2014
Hardcore did have power weapons TheStuntDouble...
Message 47 of 60 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2549 posts

Jul 4, 2014
An AK can beat an M9 when I'm using it :smileytongue:
Message 48 of 60 (336 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 4, 2014
^And a G-MAL can beat an M9 when I'm using it lol.

Just like a FAL can beat an M9 when @SjShane is using it.

Or a Dragon, depending on the user.

Really, any gun can beat an M9 if it's in the right hands. That's because most M9 users are one dimensional when it comes to their play style.
Message 49 of 60 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Aug 9, 2014

Whst's ironic is that enemies in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune did react differently depending on where they were hit. Like if you shot someone in the shin, they might fall down and have to get back up. Another thing great about that game's AI was that if they caiught you aiming at their heads, they would duck and move. However, the idea of smart AI was scrapped in Uncharted 2. Just another reason why Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was the hardest game in the series.

Message 50 of 60 (249 Views)