Jul 06 2013
By: supermoc10 Hekseville Citizen 311 posts

UNCHARTED 4 WISHLIST

[ Edited ]
59 replies 1295 views Edited Jul 18, 2013

Hi guys. I'm sure most of us have played TLOU and enjoyed it a lot (it's personally my favorite game ever). However, let's not forget that ND has another team that worked on UC3 and has been working on something since 2011. I'm sure that game will be Uncharted 4 because the Uncharted franchise is very popular and ND has said that they have a lot more stories to tell.

Engine: I know you guys said that you'll use the same engine, which I'm fine with considering it's awesome. However, there are a lot of ways you could take advantage of the PS4's hardware. The engine should support DirectX 11 (or the PS4 equivalent since I doubt MS would let you use DX11), Destruction, something similar to Nvidia PhysX, Tesslation, Dynamic Lighting, Real-Time water, rain, everything. The game should have a 1080p Resolution and run at 60 FPS (or at least 45FPS for a good balance between smoothness and graphical detail). The game should look at least as good as the cut-scenes in The Last of Us but with all those features.

Story: I don’t have a lot of suggestions since you have awesome writers. I only have one idea, to have Elena pregnant. I think it would be cool if during their adventure, Elena is sick and starts throwing up and stuff. Nate could ask her from time to time if she's okay and she'd hide it from him. At one point in the story, she'd have no choice but to reveal to Nate that she's pregnant. It would be fitting because then Nate would have a valid reason for settling down at the end of the adventure. If done well, it could be epic IMO. The story should be at least as long as UC2.

Villain: I think that the main villain should be someone who's crazy, very dangerous and upredictable, like The Joker or Vaas (from Far Cry 3). He should be equal to Drake on every level. Also, let's have an american villain for god's sake.

Locations: One of the things I love about the Unchated games is that there are globe-trotting adventures. I think that it would be cool to China and/or Africa in Uncharted 4. The Grand Canyon would also be cool.

Gameplay: The pacing between combat, exploration and puzzles was pretty much perfect in UC3. The gunplay should be improved to be on the level of third-person shooters. Also, make stealth more viable. Melee should be similar to UC3 but we should be able to melee someone or a group of enemy with the help of our partner. For example, Sully could punch someone and push him towards Drake who would finish him with an AK-47 swing. The enemies should be struggling when Drake tries to choke them. When swapping weapons in the middle of combat (long-gun to sidearm only), Nate should draw the sidearm and hold on to the long gun with his left hand (like in Max Payne 3). He’d put it on his back at the end of the fight. This would add to the realism of the game. When a character gets shoot, they should have blood on their clothes, including the main characters, but enough blood to keep the T rating.

Levels: Environments should have micro-destruction, similar to the destruction in the Close Quarters maps of Battlefield 3. UC4 should have more big levels, similar to TLOU , that would allow for a variety of playstyles.

Weapons:

-Long Guns

-AK-47

-M9

-G-MAL

-Dragunov

-Fal-SS

-Kal-7

-Pistols

-92FS-9mm

-.45 Defender

-Mag-5

-Raffica

-Arm Micro

-Tau-Sniper

-Wes-44

-Shotguns

-Sawed-Off Shotgun

-SAS-12

-Pistole

-Explosives

-Mk-NDI (Frag Grenade)

-Stun Grenade

-Incendiary

-RPG-7

-M32-Hammer

Enemies: The enemy AI in UC4 should be even more advanced than The Last of Us. The hit reactions and enemy deaths should be more realistic. Enemies should react to every single bullet they receive. Also, where the player shoots them should influence their behavior and capabilities. If the player shoots them in a leg or a knee, they should limp and if shot in both legs and knees, they should only be able to crawl to cover. If shot in the arm, they shouldn’t be able to shoot and aim as well. If shot in the stomach, they cover the wound with one hand. If enemies fall down, they shouldn’t necessarily be dead. Some could crawl to cover, others could ask Drake to spare them after seeing their teammates die or even pull the pins off their grenades to sacrifice themseleves and kill Drake. Enemies should communicate in the same way as in The Last of Us.

There shouldn't be anymore "wave after wave" of enmies in SP. When using stealth in Uncharted, if one enemy sees you, everyone knows you're here instantly, even if you take out the one who spotted you quickly. This shouldn't happen anymore in UC4. Also, if the level allows for it, you should be able to hide from enemies and go back to stealth mode if they discover you. Enemies shouldn't be able to know exactly where you are unless they see you. For example, if you're taking cover on one side of a wall then move to the other, enemies should still shoot where you were, unless one of them sees you and tells his allies where you are. Kind of like a Last Known Position in Splinter Cell: Conviction but without the ghostly image.

Bring back enemy vehicles.

Treasures: Drake should tell a little description every time we pick up a treasure while the treasure is spinning on the right. It would make them more interesting to look for.

Allies: Allies should be able to kill enemies and really feel human. They should also be able to melee and do everything the player can do. Just like Drake, they should pick up weapons/ammo from dead enemies, move intelligently through the environment, etc.

Sounds: You should record real guns and use their sounds for the game like DICE did for BF3. You could work on the sounds with them like you worked with other devs in previous games (you guys should release vids on how other devs help you, I'd love to see how Bungie helped you with UC2's multiplayer).

Store/Cheats: Bring back the store and cheats along with all the previous options and new ones.

Characters Designs: Nate should stay the same as in UC3. Sully too. Elena and Chloe should look like in the E3 Trailer. 

Demos/Trailers: Use the TLoU tactic and don't show too much of the game. Show one or two small demos, otherwise show a trailer, a cinematic,etc...

Advertising: Sony needs to advertise the living s*** out of the next UC. It's their best exclusive so they should have big marketing plans for it.

Kart Racing Mini-Game: Since you guys usually do 3 games and a Kart racer, it would be cool if you guys included a Kart Racing mini game in UC4. It could be unlocked after beating the story mode and would be playable in MP.

Please add your own suggestions and let me know what you think of mine. I know I'm not the only one who wants UC4 to be the best game it can so let's help ND before it's too late.Also, please support the thread so that we're sure ND sees it and implements some of our suggestions into UC4.

UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Message 1 of 60 (1,295 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 4 WISHLIST

Jul 6, 2013

Here are my ideas for Uncharted 4's Multiplayer. I really think those things would easily put Uncharted on top of every MP game:

12-player Competitive Multiplayer

Ranking System: Apply this to Uncharted: http://www.halocouncil.com/community/index.php?/topic/13768-ideal-ranking-system/   Or add a 1-50 system similar to old Halo games and UC2.

Maps: Less re-used maps. Only bring back one or two of them. Also, screw the dynamic elements as they prevent good competitive gameplay. All maps should be made from scratch (instead of being re-used SP environments) with competitive and balanced play in mind. The game should launch with at least 10 maps. Make maps vary between asymmetrical and symmetrical (UC2 only had symmetrical and UC3 only had asymmetrical). Maps should have clear power positions that players want to hold to win the game.

Map Callouts: There should be callouts for each part of the map, like in Halo Reach. Those callouts should be over the timer. That would allow for the entire population to have universal callouts and would make playing with randoms easier.

New Game Modes:

-Domination: 3 Capture Points, 1 at both teams' initial spawns and 1 at the middle of the map. The objective is to control more capture points than the enemy team. Teams earn 1 point every 5 seconds for every flag they own. The score limit is 200 points. It should only be played on symmetrical maps.

-Multi-Flag CTF: Both teams have a flag at their initial spawn point. The objective is to capture the enemy team's flag and bring it back to your base. Flags have a 15 second respawn timer after being dropped. If a player stands next to his team's flag, then the reset timer only lasts 3 seconds. A team cannot score if its flag isn't at home. Games are won by capturing 5 flags or having more flags than the enemy at the end of the timer. If there's a tie at the end of the timer, then the match goes into Overtime. The first time to score during OT wins. If no team scored at the end of the OT then the match ends in a tie. It should only be played on symmetrical maps.

-Neutral-Flag CTF: Works like Multi-Flag but there's only one neutral flag which is located in the middle of the map. It should only be played on symmetrical maps.

-One-Flag CTF: Works like Multi-Flag except that only one team has a flag. One team is the attacking team, the other one is the defending team. It should only be played on asymmetrical maps.

-Search & Destroy: Just copy Black Ops 2.

Map Editor: Have a map editor similar to Forge in Halo. You could allow us to make great looking maps or only let us use the block mesh pallets. Allow us to edit default maps by adding weapons, turrets, closing off routes,etc... Every 2 month, there should be a rotational "Community Maps Test" playlist featuring community maps suggested by members of the community. The best of those maps should then be implemented into the main playlists.

Levels: No more Legacy levels. Instead, there should be a leveling system similar to UC2.

Progression System: UC4 should use a progression system similar to the first Black Ops. Every booster and clothing option should be unlocked from the start. However, they should still cost money like they currently do.

Buddy System: Ditch it.

Red X over dead bodies: In UC Multiplayer, when a player dies, an x appears next to his username at the location of death. I think this should be replaced to a red X similar to what is in older Halo games to make it more visible and make callouts easier.

Blindfire: There shouldn't be a reticule when blindfiring, like in Gears. Also, there shouldn't be aim assist for blindfiring.

Assists: In Battlefield 3, when you make an assist, the amount of points you get equals the percentage of health, you took away from the enemy. A similar system should be used in UC4:

If you deal 0 to 12.5% of damage, you don't get anything.

If you deal 12.5 to 37.5% of damage, you get $25.

If you deal 37.5 to 62.5% of damage, you get $50.

If you deal 62.5 to 99% of damage, you get $75.

Customization/Skins: Follow Luxis’ thread as it is simply perfect. No stats on items. No skeleton skin. Skins should be affected by water,snow,sand,etc. We should be able to purchase (both with in-game and real money) cosmetic items and weapon skins. There should be a lot of weapon skins (including dynamic ones) and new micro-transactions should be added every week. Also, the game should have DLC skins from other games. For example, to celebrate the release of AC 13: Redemption, you guys could release an Assassin robe as a skin for your MP character. There should be skins from all games from first-party games to third-party games (Cole's jacket, Aiden Pierce's coat, Kratos' skin, etc.)

Loadouts: I think that loadouts should be removed. There were too many balance issues in UC3 MP and I think I'm not the only one that would rather go back to the more balanced and simple style of play in UC2 where all of us start with AKs and fight to control the power weapons. Attachements should stay and work like they do in UC3 co-op. By that I mean, the AK you start with should have the attachments you choose for it. When you pickup an M9, it should have the attachments you choose for it. Same thing with the weapon skins. There shouldn't be "active" attachments like RoF or Accuracy.

Store: Microtransactions but only for Cosmetic items. You might not like Micro-transactions but think about it. They'll fund the game post launch, allowing ND to maintain the Dedicated Servers and give us FREE map packs, which means no more population split.

4-player Split-Screen

Separate Hitboxes

Same Graphics as the story mode.

Dedicated Servers: This will solve the big lag problem we've had in Uncharted multiplayer. If it's too expensive then at least have them for the Ranked Playlists (lag doesn't matter much in a social playlist). It is also unaccpetable that UC doesn't have dedicated servers because most of the other Sony MP games (Starhawk, Killzone, Resistance) have them but UC MP is much more popular.

Server Rental: Allow users to rent servers like in Battlefield 3. This would make it easier to have scrims without lag. It would also facilitate online tournaments.

Search Options: Ability to search for players with Good Connections only and/or who use mics. No Skill option since there’s a Ranked playlist.

Join in Progress: Join in Progress should return but in Social only.

Groups: We should be able to create groups similar to crews in Max Payne 3. We should be able to customize the groups's emblem (and have it on your char), organize Group battles and have rival groups.

Custom Games: Give us the same amount of option as in Halo games (best custom games in gaming). We should also be able to use bots in custom games.

Respawn Times: 5 second in all gametypes.

Static Spawns: The game should use Static Spawns to allow for map control instead of Dynamic Spawns seen in UC3 (can't remember how they were in 2).

Power Plays: Remove them ASAP. It is simply stupid to reward a team for losing.

Power Weapons: There should be waypoints over the weapon's location (kind of like Power Hunter but for everyone) but the range of the icon should be limited. Power Weapons should respawn a set time after pick-up. Power weapon placement should be balanced (for example, place a sniper near both spawns and an RPG in the middle of the map). Do not place power weapons in power positions otherwise it will promote camping.

Challenges/Missions: UC4 should have daily and weekly challenges similar to Halo 4. Missions should be replaced with something similar to Commendations in Halo 4.

BotZone: It would be cool to have a BotZone like in KZ3 where we could use max-leveled characters to train against bots, practice different maps and preview future unlocks. We should be able to bring our parties in BotZone. BotZone should be available offline.

Medal Kickbacks: REMOVE THEM

Boosters: No cheap boosters like Revenge. No levels for boosters. No booster that gives away the enemy's position. No Paid Boosters.

Grenade Throwback: Remove it but for competitive only.

Emblem Editor: The emblem editor should be as advanced as the one seen in Black Ops 2.

Announcer: Less annoying one this time. Make him (YES, HIM) similar to the Halo one (the best one ever). Better yet, make Kevin Butler the announcer (a man can dream).

Testing: The game should have extensive pre-launch testing. That way we'll have less weapon balance issues.

Cinema: Cinema should have a "Highlight Reel" option that would automatically put together two minutes of the player's best moments in a match. We should be able to upload everything from small clips to full matches to YouTube in 1080p. We should be able to commentate over a match directly from the game. The game should also record the live voices and communications in a match. Finally, we should be able to watch a match/clip/whatever with a full party.

Spectator/Shoutcast Mode: Simply copy everything from Black Ops 2's Spectator Mode. It is perfect.

Treasures: Make them more frequent and remove Just Cash. Or have Just Cash but only when we would’ve gotten a treasure we already had.

Uncharted TV: It should come back because it's a great feature. I think that there should be an official Top 5/10 series made by ND so that there's room for other videos. There should be an option in the Cinema to submit a clip directly to ND for a chance to be featured in the Top 5/10. Also, the vids shouldn't only be about Kills. Every week, there should be a different theme like Top Kills, Top Fails, Top Snipes, Top Pistol kills,etc. Players featured in the vids should win prizes. It should have Machimina, Live-streams and other community content.

Official Tournaments: Along with my suggestions that make Uncharted more competitive, I think that ND should host official competitive tournaments for Uncharted 4. E-Sports has proven to be really popular (look at games like LoL,Dota 2,BO2) and are pretty much free advertisement for the games. I think that there should be LAN tournaments that could have online qualifiers and be live streamed on the PS4's front page. That would increase sales of the game.

Downloadable Content: I think Downloadable content should return as it's a great way to extend the game. Since there'll be microtransactions, I think the DLC packs should all be free. That way, the player population won't be split like in Uncharted 3.  As for the packs themselves, I have two suggestions.

-Suggestion 1: DLC packs are released every 3 month. Packs contain 3 competitive maps and 1 Survival maps.

-Suggestion 2: New DLC every month. alternating between 2 MP maps and 1 Survival maps. (that's my preferred suggestion)

PLAYLISTS (gametypes appear as voting options alongside the maps)

SOCIAL

Team Deathmatch (4v4)

-Team Deathmatch

-RPGs only

-Shotguns only

-Grenade Launchers only

-Pistols and Grenades only

-Snipers and Pistole only

-Mag-5 Shootouts

Multi-Team (4 Teams of 2)

-Team Deathmatch

-Treasure Hunter

-RPGs only

-Shotguns only

-Grenade Launchers only

Free-For-All (6FFA)

-Deathmatch

-RPGs only

-Shotguns only

-Grenade Launchers only

Team Objective (these gametypes appear as voting options alongside maps, not like TO from UC3) (4v4)

-Neutral-Flag CTf

-Multi-Flag CTF

-One-Flag CTF

-Treasure Hunter

-Domination

-King of The Hill

-Chain Reaction

The Lab (6v6)

RANKED (Uses ranking system mentioned above. Each playlist has its own rank.)

Team Deathmatch (4v4)

Double Team (2v2)

-Team Deathmatch

-Neutral-Flag CTF

-Multi-Flag CTF

-One-Flag CTF

-King of The Hill

Free-For-All (6FFA) (Counts as victory if you're in the top 3)

Team Objective (4v4)

-Neutral-Flag CTF

-Multi-Flag CTF

-One-Flag CTF

-Treasure Hunter

-Domination

-King of The Hill

-Chain Reaction

Team Hardcore (4v4)

-Elimination

-Search & Destroy

COOPERATIVE (should be 4-player)

Melee should use the same system as the SP mode. It should also use the advancements from the campaigns and look exactly like it. There should also be an Aggro system, like in Army of Two (without the bar of course). For those who don't know how it works, it means that one or two players could draw the attention of enemies thus getting all the aggro. Meanwhile the third player can flank the enemies. Another example would be if there's Player 1's down, Player 2 could draw the Aggro, letting player 3 revive player one.

Downed State: In Co-op, when you lose all your health, you become downed. In this state you can't do anything besides hoping somebody will revive you. I think in this state, we should be able to use our secondary weapon to cover our allies while they rush to revive us. Here's situation where I think that would be useful:

Let's say you're downed and an ally rushes to revive you but a choker grabs him. It would be awesome to be able to shoot the choker, allowing your friend to revive you.

Survival 2.0:  Survival 2.0 should be a 4-player co-op wave-based mode. When playing a custom-game, the host should be able to save the game, allowing the players to resume at the same point at a later date. It would use the following enemy types:

-Pistols (would start with .45 Defenders, then Para 9 and have Arm Micros)

-Burst enemies (would start with Raffica pistols and then have G-Mals)

-Shotgunners (Pistole, Sawed-Off and then SAS-12, not able to snipe with Shotties anymore)

-Long gunners (AK 47, M9)

-Snipers (Tau Sniper, Dragon Sniper)

-Hammers

-RPGs

-Juggernauts

-Chokers

-Suicide Bombers

Players would start with an AK 47, a 92FS-9mm and two grenade. There would be weapon depots (where you'd buy and mod weapons and buy grenades) and booster/equipment depots (where you'd buy boosters, armor to take more bullets, self revives,etc.). The Players would earn money by killing enemies and completing challenges. Every 4 wave, there should be a challenge (get x headshots, melee kill x enemies, etc.) that players in the team should contribute to. When completing a challenge, players should be rewarded with money, weapons, ammo, etc. There should be a 30 second wait time between each waves to let players refill and set up. That timer should be skippable.

Every tenth wave should be a boss wave. Bosses would be:

-Helicopters

-Tanks

-Group of Juggernauts

-Group of Kickback Bosses

After completing a Boss Wave, players would get points as if they had completed a game of Survival. They can then leave and the progress earned after the last boss wave won't count.

After every boss wave, there should be a Djinn transformation given to the enemies when they die with different bonuses:

-Wave 11: More health since they transform after dying (Djinn with yellow fire)

-Wave 21: Bonus of previous wave + 2x more accurate (Djinn with yellow/orange fire)

-Wave 31: Bonus of previous waves + 2x more damage (Djinn with orange fire)

-Wave 41: Even more health, 2.5 x health, accuracy and damage (Djinn with red fire)

Whenever a player is downed, he should be able to use his secondary weapon. If a player dies, he has the option to wait until the end of the wave or buy himself back into the game. If all the players are dead at the same time then the game ends.

Finally, allow us to choose which faction to use in this mode.

Survival Maps: The Survival maps shouldn't be the competitive maps because those are built with PvP in mind (camping, spawns,etc...). Instead, Survival should have it's own maps like Zombies in Call of Duty and Firefight in Halo. The enemy faction should depend on the chosen map (mercenaries,pirates,etc.). There should be 4-5 maps at launch. There could also be maps based on other PS games. Here are some examples:

-Sandover Village from Jak and Daxter. Enemies would all wear Jak goggles or something like that (didn't play Jak so I can't think of too much)

-Killzone: Shadow Fall map (chose that because it's a PS4 KZ). Enemies could wear the outfits of their KZ equivalents (regulars wear Helghast trooper armor, snipers wear Helghast infiltrator armor, Juggernauts wear Heavy Trooper armor,etc.)

-Starhawk map. Same as KZ but with Outcast skins.

-Metropolis from Ratchet and Clank

These maps would work very well with the DLC scheme I proposed.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Message 2 of 60 (1,295 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 6, 2013

The KAL 7 has no place in UC4 it's an abomination.

I don't mind re-used Maps just make them free or if they're going to sell them make them 75% cheaper than regular DLC maps.

Your playlist is over kill too many modes.

Players per Match in TDM should be between 6-8. 4 vs 4 would drag out games & make bigger maps useless & boring.

i'll comment more in a bit your post is quite long havent read everything yet.

Message 3 of 60 (1,283 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Jul 6, 2013
No more clumky cover system or at least give us the option to alocate animation priorities so we don't die due to such awful/useless animations.

A decent aiming system that doesnt hinder you and make u feel stupid because you're not able to aim properly in dire situations...

Get rid of all these cheap kills!!!!!!! So many ways to do this it isn't funny, make it balanced and competive. Blindfiring, spamming pws/kickbacks, crappy aiming system, and clunky character traversal movements/animations kept U3 multi from reaching its full potential -_-
Sony listened to devs for the ps4 because things were obviously off....

But the multitude of threads adressing issues still prevalent in the game naturally gives doubt to even the biggest u3 supporters/vets.

Heres to them hoping they actually listen to fans of this series who don't want it to go to waste
Message 4 of 60 (1,278 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

I don't mind re-used Maps just make them free or if they're going to sell them make them 75% cheaper than regular DLC maps.

Players per Match in TDM should be between 6-8. 4 vs 4 would drag out games & make bigger maps useless & boring.

With blindfire nerfed and it being a pickup, I think it would work just fine.

How is having 8 playlists overkill? Uncharted 3 has more IRCC.

Maps would be optimized for the player count. 4v4 allows  for small-team, competitive gameplay. That's why TLOU is 4v4, why Halo is mainly 4v4, why competitive CoD is 4v4.

Message 5 of 60 (1,272 Views)
Splicer
69 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I think UC is fine the way it is. If they change it any more it might not be worth it.

Message 6 of 60 (1,234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

supermoc10 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

With blindfire nerfed and it being a pickup, I think it would work just fine.

How is having 8 playlists overkill? Uncharted 3 has more IRCC.

Maps would be optimized for the player count. 4v4 allows  for small-team, competitive gameplay. That's why TLOU is 4v4, why Halo is mainly 4v4, why competitive CoD is 4v4.

If BF is nerfed the KAL becomes useless, the KAL should have been a pick up weapon from the get go & should have stayed the way it was in the Single Player being the **bleep** child of the AK & M9. 

The Playlist themselves are too diluted it's over kill because those modes within the play list will get boring pretty fast & you'll find that most of them will get shunned in the voting screen after a few weeks.

Nah optimized maps will cause more trouble than anything els.

UC doesn't play like any of those games, 6 - 8 players sounds about right for a game like this.

Message 7 of 60 (1,224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I mainly want them to jump normal. It's like they're trying to compete in a long jump competition. On top of that, if Cog brings back the KAL then I'll put $100 down on the table that people will hate him after the first two weeks. On top of that, here's some things which also bug me but not as much.

•No RoF.

•Better matchmaking.

•Better algorhythm (<-- However you spell it) for treasure pick ups and which ones you get.

•Nerf the Para so it's equal with the other pistols.

•Reduce recoil on Raffica.

•Increase rate of fire on the Raffica.

•Give us more semi-automatics like the FAL-SS.

•Make the FAL-SS a 4 shot kill instead of a 5.

•Increase RoF on G-MAL so even if you miss one shot you can still take out an M9 user.

•Remove Revenge. It's like leaving honey out and hoping not to attract bugs. We're just going to have more noobs.

•Nerf blindfire. Aiming should do more damage than blindfire.

•Bring back the U2 FAL but instead have the G-MAL do more damage and be able to aim further but the FAL will have a faster RoF but less damage and won't be able to scope in as far as the G-MAL.

•Give up mods on our co-op guns which are found around the map and are also equippable in competitive (FAL-SS, TAU, etc.).

•Better customisation items.

•Rika Raja.

•Pinkerton.

•More hats which we don't have to pay for.

•Hats for Rika Raja.

•Rika Raja.

•Doughnut females.

•Doughnut customs.

•Custom females.

I think this is only Part 1 of many...

Bang Bang!

Message 8 of 60 (1,216 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Jul 9, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I mainly want them to jump normal. It's like they're trying to compete in a long jump competition. On top of that, if Cog brings back the KAL then I'll put $100 down on the table that people will hate him after the first two weeks. On top of that, here's some things which also bug me but not as much.

•No RoF.

•Better matchmaking.

•Better algorhythm (<-- However you spell it) for treasure pick ups and which ones you get.

•Nerf the Para so it's equal with the other pistols.

•Reduce recoil on Raffica.

•Increase rate of fire on the Raffica.

•Give us more semi-automatics like the FAL-SS.

•Make the FAL-SS a 4 shot kill instead of a 5.

•Increase RoF on G-MAL so even if you miss one shot you can still take out an M9 user.

•Remove Revenge. It's like leaving honey out and hoping not to attract bugs. We're just going to have more noobs.

•Nerf blindfire. Aiming should do more damage than blindfire.

•Bring back the U2 FAL but instead have the G-MAL do more damage and be able to aim further but the FAL will have a faster RoF but less damage and won't be able to scope in as far as the G-MAL.

•Give up mods on our co-op guns which are found around the map and are also equippable in competitive (FAL-SS, TAU, etc.).

•Better customisation items.

•Rika Raja.

•Pinkerton.

•More hats which we don't have to pay for.

•Hats for Rika Raja.

•Rika Raja.

•Doughnut females.

•Doughnut customs.

•Custom females.

I think this is only Part 1 of many...

You only have a few things on your list that are TRULY valid.

Leave the Fal as a 5 shot kill (its fine as it is).

We dont need more skins or stupid stat hats that make this game a joke.

ND should do something about the para but not nerf it, just maybe the bullet damage.

Things like RoF and Revenge should just be taken out completely.

Keep the amount of weapons we have right now except make sure everything is balanced.

I guess nerf bindfire.... (I know the community/ND will end up screwing this up)

Removing fake/free losses is more important than almost everything thats on your list IMO.

Fxing party splits is also of high priority on my want list. 

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 9 of 60 (1,198 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I'm not playing UC4 unless they fix the broken multiplayer engine. There is something very wrong with the hit detection and how residual damage is calculated. If I hit someone with two Hammer rounds in the face then they should be dead, period. I'm hoping they write a new engine from scratch because there are way too many bugs that ruin the game as it is now.

Message 10 of 60 (1,194 Views)
0 Likes