Keyblade Wielder
10182 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 4 WISHLIST

Jul 12, 2013
I just play co-op because at least there Drake actually gets treasure.

You hear that, UC2, UC3 and UGA? NATE GETS TREASURE.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 31 of 60 (474 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jun 26, 2014
Single player: the only thing that ruined it was that Drake ran so slow he should be faster then Sully
Maybe Drake get could superpowers in the end and can fly and take out the army after they kill Sully which could even be a kickback

Multiplayer: I want interactions like being able to pull a teammate out of the way if I see a grenade or a rpg
I want better power weapons like the old sas-12 and and the moss
Hip firing with shotgun should be more accurate
I want melee to be like single player but 25℅ of their health
Kickbacks should be more powerful and kinda like CoD support killstreaks and/or medals should be more rewarding towards streaks
Kickbacks should be like the Syria chopper and unlimited RPG bullet for 15 seconds
Different melee animations based on if on ground or stairs
More health like in U2
A lot more guns
And balancing boosters
Throwing back grenades should not reset timer

Characters: A new villain maybe very skilled assassin ninjas that are very fast and evil
Chloe should have Uncharted 2 body type again
Characters should be different height again

Modes: Elimination mode should have a revive timer for downed players like co-op

Maps: the huge maps should be more players

Gameplay: shooting through cover should be fixed
Strafing and fleet foot should be adjusted or add stopping power mod
Joining in-game should be depending on score
All booster 2 slots should be useful
Dragon sniper should be 1 hit kill
More assault rifles
Lower recoil or remove Kal 7

DLC: DLC should have a extra story and extra charaters from that story ,maybe about Drake great grandson that's trying to be a treasure hunter
Characters from other games maybe mortal kratos and his sword as a 1 hit DLC weapon
Skeleton of current Drake skin
Skeleton Sully

These are my game ideas
Message 32 of 60 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1839 posts

Jun 26, 2014

xXQuick_Shotz-Xx wrote:
Single player: the only thing that ruined it was that Drake ran so slow he should be faster then Sully
Maybe Drake get could superpowers in the end and can fly and take out the army after they kill Sully which could even be a kickback

Multiplayer: I want interactions like being able to pull a teammate out of the way if I see a grenade or a rpg
I want better power weapons like the old sas-12 and and the moss
Hip firing with shotgun should be more accurate
I want melee to be like single player but 25℅ of their health
Kickbacks should be more powerful and kinda like CoD support killstreaks and/or medals should be more rewarding towards streaks
Kickbacks should be like the Syria chopper and unlimited RPG bullet for 15 seconds
Different melee animations based on if on ground or stairs
More health like in U2
A lot more guns
And balancing boosters
Throwing back grenades should not reset timer

Characters: A new villain maybe very skilled assassin ninjas that are very fast and evil
Chloe should have Uncharted 2 body type again
Characters should be different height again

Modes: Elimination mode should have a revive timer for downed players like co-op

Maps: the huge maps should be more players

Gameplay: shooting through cover should be fixed
Strafing and fleet foot should be adjusted or add stopping power mod
Joining in-game should be depending on score
All booster 2 slots should be useful
Dragon sniper should be 1 hit kill
More assault rifles
Lower recoil or remove Kal 7

DLC: DLC should have a extra story and extra charaters from that story ,maybe about Drake great grandson that's trying to be a treasure hunter
Characters from other games maybe mortal kratos and his sword as a 1 hit DLC weapon
Skeleton of current Drake skin
Skeleton Sully

These are my game ideas

No thanks jeff.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 33 of 60 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10182 posts

Jun 26, 2014
I thought it was "Thanks for your input, Jeff"?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 34 of 60 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3650 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2014

Something that's been really pissing me off in UC3 lately is the late joins. DON'T MAKE ME LATE JOIN THE SAME FREAKING MATCH I JUST LEFT!

Happened 3 times in a row yesterday.

Message 35 of 60 (353 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13788 posts

Jun 27, 2014

Alluboy_ wrote:

Something that's been really pissing me off in UC3 lately is the late joins. DON'T MAKE ME LATE JOIN THE SAME FREAKING MATCH I JUST LEFT!

Late Join is the bane of online video games. Shouldn't exist... But it does.

If you are late joining you KNOW why you are late joining. Someone was getting owned and left. So now you have the option of get owned or leave too?

It makes no sense to have it in any game.

Actually i do like it in one game. Tomb Raider. You can late join in Casual mode but late joins are removed for Ranked games. OPTIONS!. CHOICES!. what an awesome novel concept.

Still think it should be removed from Casual but hey. It''s a step in the right direction. You should never be able to late join a match and get stats, ruin other people's stats from that match, that's not earning your stats, That isn't the player that started the game.

Also it punishes the lone wolf. I play with a party 99% of the time but I've noticed the probability of late joining alone is like almost as high as 90%. There should at the very least be modes where it's not available or even better let people turn it off.

Oh and ND better include a cinema mode for Uncharted 4. The only part of The Last of Us which is really awful is a complete oversight and missing a cinema mode.

Message 36 of 60 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
374 posts

Jun 27, 2014
Maybe character interaction? Ex: Eddy kills Nate, and Eddy says some quip about killing Drake specifically?
Message 37 of 60 (309 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Jun 30, 2014

Alluboy_ wrote:

It's a necessary evil. Blame RQers and/or play in a party of 2 at least.

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 38 of 60 (285 Views)
Fender Bender
3650 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2014

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

and/or play in a party of 2 at least.

It's little hard if you don't have any friends currently online playing. :smileytongue:

And it's just not the ragequitters causing this. Some modes are just so dead that you can't even start them with full teams.

Message 39 of 60 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Jun 30, 2014

Alluboy_ wrote:

And it's just not the ragequitters causing this. Some modes are just so dead that you can't even start them with full teams.

Good point. We all know that having so many separate playlists hurts the pool... hopefully ND will merge some modes in UC4 MP.

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 40 of 60 (263 Views)
0 Likes