Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2202 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done

Aug 28, 2013

what Uncharted 4 needs, is more Gold Trophies, seriously 105 trophies in the game and only 1 is gold?! o.O

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 195 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Aug 28, 2013

supermoc10 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

supermoc10 wrote:
With my MP list, I looked at a lot of different MP games and what they do well. I mostly looked at Halo (balance, ranking system, playlist selection), Call of Duty (boosters) and Gears of War 3 (Survival). I think that if ND listened to my suggestions and coupled them with Uncharted's fast-paced gameplay with a lot of movement options and verticality, Uncharted 4 would be THE GO-TO multiplayer game on PS4, which is what ND wanted with UC3.

those ideas work in those games, because they are designed for those games, they don't work in Uncharted and sure as hell hope Naughty Dog doesn't listen to these ideas, sure it's good to let your voice be heard, but some of your ideas are truly rediculous, and others are just, well, pointless...

Multiplayer worked in other games, so ND added to Uncharted. Boy that was stupid amirite. Just because something has already been done in another game doesn't mean it can work in another. Otherwise, Uncharted wouldn't have guns, a cover system, set-pieces, humans, platforming,etc. There isn't a single thing Uncharted does that hasn't been done before. All it did was perfect things that were already in other games, which is why I suggested things which are, guess what, from other games.

indeed, glad you give the answer yourself, Naughty Dog looks at other games and perfects it, but almost all your suggestions are: 'just copy this from halo/call of duty', makes a lot of sense...

besides, Naughty Dog does innovate, have you ever seen pull downs in any other game? have you ever seen a throwable explosion barrel (propane tank) which you can either place a trap with or shoot when throwing it to someone, have you seen that in any other game? have you ever seen a mode like plunder, where you carry the treasure, and throw it around, instead of a flag that sticks on your back? have you ever seen something like Uncharted TV in any other game? have you seen such great vertical maps with such an advanced (compared to other games) climbing system, in any other game? no, all these things are unique, and there are certainly more, saying that Naughty Dog just copies stuff is a lie...

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 195 (254 Views)
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Aug 28, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

what Uncharted 4 needs, is more Gold Trophies, seriously 105 trophies in the game and only 1 is gold?! o.O

seriously, only 1? which one? completing on crushing I suppose?

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 195 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2212 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Yes, and that's not even a real accomplishment.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 195 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Yes, and that's not even a real accomplishment.

nope, if that one is worth a gold trophy, you should get 10 platinums for the curator crushing trophy xD

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 195 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

Aug 29, 2013
I'd like more customization. I really didn't like Uncharted 2's customization. The only person I liked there is Roman, and even so his hair looks like a **bleep** two-piece wig.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 195 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Aug 29, 2013

The treasure system in U4 really needs to be improved from U3, I've been trying to unlock Doughnut Drake and Baseball Drake for a year now! You shouldn't be able to collect the same treasure twice until you obtain all treasure sets in that game mode. When you find the same treasure twice it should give the player $300, (In game currency, of course.) and there should be a count beside the treasure saying how many times it has been picked up.

I'm totally digging the bright yellow shirts in U3 MP, so that definitley needs to make a return in U4 MP. But ND shouldn't be adding so many ridiculous items in U4. A character or two from another game and the pumpkin head item for halloween is fine, but I really want Uncharted 4 to feel more... Uncharted.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 195 (221 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

Aug 29, 2013
Baseball Drake isn't a treasure item bro.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 195 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

Aug 29, 2013
Wait. You mean the cap, I guess. Never mind.

The treasure system is super duper **bleep**ed up. It's 2 years and still some people can't get all treasures because of the redonkulous drop rates.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 195 (215 Views)
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Aug 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Wait. You mean the cap, I guess. Never mind.

The treasure system is super duper **bleep**ed up. It's 2 years and still some people can't get all treasures because of the redonkulous drop rates.

Actually, I was talking about Baseball/Red shirt Drake. Beside the treasure set "Valuable Gold" it says it will unlock Red shirt Drake. Although, beside his character slot it only shows the store icon,. So I am confused as to wether I can unlock him or not. But I still haven't unlocked the cap either :smileymad:.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 195 (213 Views)
0 Likes