Fender Bender
2389 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done

Jun 20, 2014
@Artennos Sad thing is, I wrote that before she got fired/left. Smiley Sad Still think it would be awesome though.

If anything sounds confusing I can go into more detail. Probably didn't help that I wrote the majority of it under the Notes app on my phone, and it was all unorganized. Smiley LOL
Pepsi
Message 191 of 201 (599 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jun 20, 2014

@SjShane I read again and I like it!

But to be honest, what I want the most, for SP, is more of Chloe and Elena! xD

I loved their interactions with Drake at Uc2! Smiley Tongue

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 192 of 201 (594 Views)
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Jun 20, 2014
@Artennos More Chloe would definitely be awesome too. In fact, it'd be nice if Drake, Elena, Chloe, Sully and Cutter could all stick together throughout the entire game. I don't mind a few chapters where Drake goes solo, or having the team split up, but they all seem like really good friends and it would be nice to have the whole group work together to take down the next villain, especially if it's the last game.
Pepsi
Message 193 of 201 (589 Views)
Naughty Paw
11252 posts

Jun 20, 2014

My problem with UC2's aiming is that I never knew if my shots hit or not unless I was using the pistol. 

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 194 of 201 (588 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jun 20, 2014

@SjShane That would be a dream come true!!  Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 195 of 201 (580 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Apr 12, 2015

I really hope they implement the new melee system on the MP mode...  on UC 3 it was just  quite disappointing that they just  stuck with the old melee  on MP. I just loved the new brawling  on the story mode... which begs the question why did they not employ it on MP..   harder difficulty CO -op  mode could have been more  bearable.

Message 196 of 201 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 19, 2015
I'm guessing storymode brawling is not implemented because whoever's getting punched can't counter.

Or if they can counter, it will be endless counters.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 197 of 201 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Apr 27, 2015

LAN!! system link needs tu comeback from the dead!!

Message 198 of 201 (317 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2015

Reasons why I will not Buy any more Naughty Dog games:

1. Level Matchmaking sucks

If you allow people to make a full leveled up team, have them play against full leveled up teams.  Don't join them with a bunch of noobies in the other group.

2. Regional Matchmaking sucks

If I wanted to play with people from third world countries or laggy European connections I would get a VPN and play with them.  Their connections usually have like 256Kbps upload and they end up being the hosts of the game.

3. P2P in general sucks

P2P gaming doesn't allow uniformity.  Latency is a big issue, lag switching is another.  There is no server to check the integrity of the game data being transmitted.

4. How many shots?

Lets not even mention how many shots it takes to kill a person point blank!

5. Button Layout?

Who the **bleep** came up with the idea of having the same button do TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT things?  You want to roll, the stupid game stucks you in a wall.  A combination of buttons should have been used.

6. Camera and character control?

Why have that? O.o  I want to move to one side and it moves to another.  Or I want to jump to another ledge and it jumps back (like a moron).

7. Power Punch?

I got so tired of shooting people straight in the chest, and they get to me and kill me with a single punch.

8. I paid a Season Pass for old maps.

Not ever paying a Season pass.

Message 199 of 201 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Jun 1, 2015

As far as multiplayer goes, I would just love if ideas like Uc2's Situational Awareness and the KAL-7 (pre-patch) were nixed at the outset. I appreciate the time that goes into that stuff, but I'm not a fan of the concepts.

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 200 of 201 (221 Views)
0 Likes