I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done

Sep 16, 2013

Seeing how there are hardly any threads worth posting in...  I'll go with this thread. 

What needs to be done in Singleplayer:  

- Level Design, an example: BITmX.jpg

Where the Singleplayer has tons of hidden secrets/puzzles that don't feel too linear.  I'm not asking for an open world, but I don't want to see a Desert Scene where my player is on autopilot to just walk.   

- No auto aim

- Funny and more understanding Storyline

What needs to be done on Multiplayer: (Copy/Pasted this from the other thread I posted in)

- More Hitboxes on body

- Unique character selection that goes with the Uncharted universe.

- Remove loadouts,kickbacks,powerplays and try new things that focus on fun instead of gimmicks. Go with the UC2 formula and improve from it.

- Focus on Co-op and community more

- A free2play / microtransaction model that actually offers value instead of complete nonsense.   

- New maps instead of rehash maps.

- No aim assist

- No RNG (Random # Generator)  Treasures... should be aquired by skill not luck.  i.e.  Hidden Treasures in secret areas, puzzles, earned by doing speedruns, killing certain enemies by difficulty.

- Focus on making unique maps. Like with the water or airplane map in UC3. (Try something insane to draw people in)  

- Better Servers and matchmaking, people buy a PS4 because it should do what the PS3 can't do. 

- Co-op to have better Level Design along with unique/different enemies,  please no more bullet sponges.  My Favorite Co-op map from UC3 was The Fort and my favorite from UC2 was Sanctuary, now you know why...  

- Level design where you can interact with the enviroment, For example:  Can blow out a wall with an RPG/Grenade to make a shortcut.  Or where the map is placed in a storm and buildings are collapsing, I don't know...  just placing ideas...

Lastly:

- Don't pull stunts like you did with UC3, learn from the mistakes.

Message 121 of 201 (570 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jan 30, 2014

love your ideas, alos would love if there is a classic mode with NO POWER WEAPONS OR BOOSTERS.. just your skills.. instead of getting shot down by power weapons..

plus on coop mode when you grab the treasure or put the treasure in , you get more points then the rest of your team..

Message 122 of 201 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11584 posts

Jan 30, 2014
I want a weight based loadout system a la Max Payne 3 or TLoU.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 123 of 201 (450 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1100 posts

Jan 31, 2014

1) Seperate hitboxes (Feet/Torso/Head)

2) U2 MP map design = not to open/vertical and not too simplistic

village_finish_small.jpg

medium.jpeg

3) U2 weapon&cover mechanics > Bring back Uncharteds fluidity

4) Replace grenade throwback with a Slot 2 booster

5) Allow only 1 mod per weapon (No Rate of Fire mod!!!)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/A-rebuttal-to-ND-decisions-rega...

6) If you want to keep the Sprint please down it >>> Recovery time

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Why-sprint-is-broken-how-it-s-k...

7) Finally a "Mercenary Playlist" -  put parties above 2 players in a seperate "Party/Clan mode"

8) Fix the **bleep**&Roll crap...reduce the time, but dont cancel the whole animation!!!

9) No splitscreeners in TDM/Plunde/Objectives, allow them only in the coop game modes

10) If you want to keep the Loadouts, put the freaking KAL on the map

11) Slot 1 Boosters  :  FF - Scoped in - Cloaked - "Regeneration" - Bargain - Explosive Shell Expert >>> "1.18 BS"

Slot 2 Boosters :  "Team Safe" - Monkey Man - Boomerang (Nade Throwback booster) >>> "1.18 BS"

>>>We really need more useful Slot 2 boosters

12) No powerplays : You will never get more players because of that!!!

You want more players which can enjoy your game, MAKE a Mercenary PLAYLIST

13) More options like to choose which hitmarker you want. I prefereed U2 hitmarkers(RED ONES).

I want to choose if I want late joins or not.

14) No STATS on HATS

15) A proper level system(no legacy crap) and a level system for weapons.

500 AK kills > Bronze - 1500 kills > Silver - 3000 kills  > Gold - 6000 kills > You get a Titan AK

It promotes variety, did you know ND!!?

16) I want to getting wet and dirty and more. U2 had it - jup U2 was the better game, while in U3 IM AMONG TRASH!!!

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 124 of 201 (415 Views)
Naughty Paw
11584 posts

Jan 31, 2014
^No to all of that.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 125 of 201 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Jan 31, 2014

I want UC4 not 2.5.

I do however agree with no Split screeners outside of Co-op or 3TDM if it makes a return.

Tier Weapons sounds like a cool idea.

Two mods per weapon is fine just remove Rof & Blindfire accuracy.

I don't understand why people have a problem with Grenade throw-back get over it plz.

Seperate hit-boxes is needed.

As for maps. 

no more Syria or Desert Village type maps, more maps like BMM #4 & 11 

Message 126 of 201 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Jan 31, 2014

Flawless83 wrote:

village_finish_small.jpg

medium.jpeg

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/A-rebuttal-to-ND-decisions-rega...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Why-sprint-is-broken-how-it-s-k...

7) Finally a "Mercenary Playlist" -  put parties above 2 players in a seperate "Party/Clan mode"

8) Fix the **bleep**&Roll crap...reduce the time, but dont cancel the whole animation!!!

9) No splitscreeners in TDM/Plunde/Objectives, allow them only in the coop game modes

11) Slot 1 Boosters  :  FF - Scoped in - Cloaked - "Regeneration" - Bargain - Explosive Shell Expert >>> "1.18 BS"

Slot 2 Boosters :  "Team Safe" - Monkey Man - Boomerang (Nade Throwback booster) >>> "1.18 BS"

13) More options like to choose which hitmarker you want. I prefereed U2 hitmarkers(RED ONES).

14) No STATS on HATS

500 AK kills > Bronze - 1500 kills > Silver - 3000 kills  > Gold - 6000 kills > You get a Titan AK

16) I want to getting wet and dirty and more. U2 had it - jup U2 was the better game, while in U3 IM AMONG TRASH!!!

All of this, is, of course a big fat resounding NO.

Sleep Matt signature
Message 127 of 201 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Jan 31, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:
^No to all of that.

yes to almost all of that, flawless is always spot on in things that needs improving, I only disagree with keeping Fleet Foot and another minor thing I forgot Smiley Happy

Message 128 of 201 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Jan 31, 2014

SteepMatt wrote:

Flawless83 wrote:

village_finish_small.jpg

medium.jpeg

14) No STATS on HATS

seriously? do you want UC4 to be liek CoD like UC3 was, or like UC2? I know what my answer would be...

Message 129 of 201 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11584 posts

Jan 31, 2014

Matthijs_17 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Flawless83 wrote:

village_finish_small.jpg

medium.jpeg

14) No STATS on HATS

seriously? do you want UC4 to be liek CoD like UC3 was, or like UC2? I know what my answer would be...

I want it to improve on Uncharted 3.

I don't want Uncharted 2.5.

I want Uncharted 4.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 130 of 201 (373 Views)
0 Likes