Survivor
2411 posts

Re: UNCHARTED | PS4 | Confirmed =)

Nov 15, 2013
I have a feeling this is going to be a whole different story with different characters. It's not Uncharted 4 but Uncharted.
Creep
Message 41 of 128 (10,126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3418 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Guys it's a teaser trailer, to build hype obviously Drake will be in it. I'm assuming that's the villain talking what I got from it is this person is from Drakes Past & possibly Drake screwed him over or something went wrong & Drake left him for dead & now he's back for revenge.

Message 42 of 128 (10,124 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11892 posts

Nov 15, 2013
From that link is this section:

II. Hodie mecum eris in Paradiso.   
The Second Word: 

Today you will be with me in Paradise.I love the Lord, because he has heard the voice of my supplication,*            because he has inclined his ear to me whenever I called upon him.The cords of death entangled me; the grip of the grave took hold of me;*            I came to grief and sorrow.Then I called upon the Name of the Lord:*            “O Lord, I pray you, save my life.”Gracious is the Lord and righteous;*            our God is full of compassion.I will walk in the presence of the Lord *            in the land of the living.                                                   --Psalm 116:1-4,8O Master, Lord Jesus Christ our God, You made a way into Paradise for the penitent thief, and by death destroyed death: Cleanse us, your unworthy servants, for we fall into sin continuously and are not worthy to lift up our eyes and look upon the heights of heaven. Forgive us for departing from the path of righteousness and following the desires of our own hearts.  [From the Prayers of the Ninth Hour of the Orthodox Office]One of the criminals who were hanged railed at him, saying, “Are you the Christ? Save yourself and us!” But the other rebuked him, saying, “Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation: And we indeed justly; for we are receiving the due reward of our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” And he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” And he said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.”  [Luke 23:39-43]

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 43 of 128 (10,124 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Am I the only one hoping it's just Drake's new friend who we'll be able to play through the campaign with online with a friend?

I'm only hoping that this game will have more replay value and more fun then the predecessor.   I can care less about the Story...

Just get some better Level Design and interesting enemies, secrets and themes.  Hopefully Multiplayer takes a new direction, don't get me Wrong UC2 and UC3 are fun games but they can be so much better.  Please I beg you ND don't rush or monetise it!  I want to see new content, not old content when this is ready.  I'm serious.  

Message 44 of 128 (10,116 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11892 posts

Nov 15, 2013
"Some chains can never be broken. I lost 15 years. Buried alive. Erased. You left me rotting in that hell hole and never looked back. But you can’t outrun the past, and when it catches up, when all your lies collapse around you, I’ll be there sifting through the wreckage. You owe me."

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 45 of 128 (10,114 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14380 posts

Nov 15, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
I have a feeling this is going to be a whole different story with different characters. It's not Uncharted 4 but Uncharted.

The names have given away too much in the past, Maybe it's named like this to try and keep the story from being guessed.

Message 46 of 128 (10,115 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11892 posts

Nov 15, 2013
Amy Hennig and Justin Richmond (UC3 director) are working on this game.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 47 of 128 (10,114 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2411 posts

Nov 15, 2013
Am I the only one who wants a complete new story?? Anyway this is my guess at the story. Good guy betrays bad guy then bad guy betrays good guy. They then makeup at the end when they are going against each other and a stronger 3rd enemy. Bad guy pulls pin on grenade and explodes with 3rd stronger bad guy.
Creep
Message 48 of 128 (10,107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3418 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

The names have given away too much in the past, Maybe it's named like this to try and keep the story from being guessed.

Bingo!  

Message 49 of 128 (10,106 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 15, 2013
@AK why did you copy the prayers as well? That's for peeps who are reflecting on the words.

I'm actually hoping the story is good. MP, sure, whatever. I didn't play Uncharted for MP, y'know. That would be the equivalent of playing Call of Duty for the story.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 50 of 128 (10,101 Views)
0 Likes