Naughty Paw
11214 posts

Re: UNCHARTED | PS4 | Confirmed =)

Nov 15, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

SjShane wrote:
Oh... If there's no Drake, Elena, Sully or Chloe, I'm going to be sad. Smiley Sad I love those characters, they are light hearted and can crack jokes, but still serious at the right times. And the guy talking sounds really dark (If it's a villain, it's all good though!).

Well, since Amy Hennig seems to be working on it, I'm sure it will be a great story either way.

was she working on Uncharted 3 ??? because the story in 3 was below average.

Well, she did work on all three Uncharteds.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 81 of 128 (1,445 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

SjShane wrote:
Oh... If there's no Drake, Elena, Sully or Chloe, I'm going to be sad. Smiley Sad I love those characters, they are light hearted and can crack jokes, but still serious at the right times. And the guy talking sounds really dark (If it's a villain, it's all good though!).

Well, since Amy Hennig seems to be working on it, I'm sure it will be a great story either way.

No it wasn't. It was way above the average. 

Anyway, those who say that he is Sir Francis Drake, why? The voice actor sounds American and Sir Francis Drake was British. 

I believe that this guy could be a villain and Drake is still in this story. BUT why is it called "Uncharted", maybe no official name yet? So limited information. 

Message 82 of 128 (1,444 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Nov 15, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
But I hate pirate stuff. Nate doing stuff with ancient pirate stuff, sure. He did it about all the time. But playing as pirates? Nah.

But you don't know who we're playing as. ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Yar need a lesson in de art o' spekulatin, matey! Jump on de brig of spekulatin', or I be hangin' you from de poop deck rafter, I will!

LOL!! I am kinda with TSD though, playing as a pirate in what is supposed to be an Uncharted game doesn't appeal to me. But again, we know NOTHING yet!! Also, it HAS to include Drake! Uncharted=Drake and Drake=Uncharted. You can't have one without the other.

Message 83 of 128 (1,443 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Nov 15, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

SjShane wrote:

Anyway, those who say that he is Sir Francis Drake, why? The voice actor sounds American and Sir Francis Drake was British. 

I believe that this guy could be a villain and Drake is still in this story. BUT why is it called "Uncharted", maybe no official name yet? So limited information. 

Well the name "Uncharted" is just a title for now. On the ND blog in one of the comments from Arne he says this:

Message 84 of 128 (1,441 Views)
Fender Bender
3248 posts

Nov 15, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

SjShane wrote:

I'm guessing they didn't want to give away any real hint to the story or theme of the game yet makes sense for now.

And he's certainly shaping up to seem like the villain.

Message 85 of 128 (1,437 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Nov 15, 2013
NEED AND WANT SHIRTLESS DRAKE!!!!

Bit of fan service for all the female gamers (like myself) and for some of the male fans as well. 10 seconds of a wet (e.g. He went diving for something if one of the locations was Atlantis [i want Atlantis] or somewhere with water) and shirtless drake will definitely suffice. I know ND probably won't do this, but come on, there are plenty of women who game and play the uncharted franchise. Bit of fanservice wouldn't be the death of uncharted. Plus the guys got Chloe's butt in uncharted 2.

I'm hoping the whole gang are back: Nate, sully, Elena, Chloe and cutter. A few new allies wouldn't hurt either.
If I ever start to think straight, this heart will start a riot in me.
Message 86 of 128 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Final title isn't decided yet.

Posted by: arne  11-14-2013

Right now we’re just confirming that there is a new game in the Uncharted series. The final title, etc. we will reveal at a later date!

Message 87 of 128 (1,433 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

Uncharted: Young Sully tales

Message 88 of 128 (1,428 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11214 posts

Nov 15, 2013

NightShadowOwl wrote:
NEED AND WANT SHIRTLESS DRAKE!!!!

Bit of fan service for all the female gamers (like myself) and for some of the male fans as well. 10 seconds of a wet (e.g. He went diving for something if one of the locations was Atlantis [i want Atlantis] or somewhere with water) and shirtless drake will definitely suffice. I know ND probably won't do this, but come on, there are plenty of women who game and play the uncharted franchise. Bit of fanservice wouldn't be the death of uncharted. Plus the guys got Chloe's butt in uncharted 2.

I'm hoping the whole gang are back: Nate, sully, Elena, Chloe and cutter. A few new allies wouldn't hurt either.

Spoiler
Enjoy?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 89 of 128 (1,428 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Nov 15, 2013
^ lol, yeah I've seen that before Smiley Tongue it's ok but I'd much rather have actual in-game footage so we can gif and such....ha. Still I bit of shirtless drake wouldn't be bad, right? Women (and some guys) will ogle him whilst the rest of the guys would probably either 1) admire how fit and surely he is or 2) think nothing of it.
If I ever start to think straight, this heart will start a riot in me.
Message 90 of 128 (1,418 Views)
0 Likes