Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 13 2013
By: SLEAZE_IT_UP Fender Bender 3077 posts

[UPDATE 24-OCT-2013 POST # 314] SLEAZE'S UC3 GRD - CO-OP TOURNEY - CHAMPIONSHIP - RND 3

[ Edited ]
313 replies 4605 views Edited Oct 24, 2013

***DUE TO CASH PRIZES:  Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.***

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH IS UP!

**UPDATED 24-OCTOBER-2013, POST # 314!** 

PART 1:  - VIDEO SECTION -

ROUND 3 VIDS - THE CHAMPIONSHIP - THE FINALS:

- VID # 14 - ROUND 3 - THE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - GROUP 1 VS. GROUP 2 - THE # 8 SEED VS. THE # 6 SEED - TEAM SCRUBS (8) VS. TEAM OHMS (6) -

- VID # 13 - TEASER TRAILER # 5 - THE CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 3 MAP/RULES REVEAL VID -

ROUND 2 VIDS: 

-VID # 12 - ROUND 2 - GAME # 2 - GROUP 2, MATCH F - THE 6 VS. THE 2 SEED - TEAM OHMS (6) VS. TEAM cCc (2) -

-VID # 11 - ROUND 2 - GAME # 1 - GROUP 1, MATCH E - THE 8 VS. THE 5 SEED - TEAM SCRUBS (8) VS. TEAM HI-5 (5)-

- VID # 10 - TEASER TRAILER # 4 - ROUND 2 MAP/RULES REVEAL VID -

ROUND 1 VIDS:

VID # 9 - GAME # 4 - GROUP 2 - MATCH D - 3 SEED VS. 6 SEED - PB4L VS. OHMS -

VID # 8 - GAME # 3 - GROUP 2 - MATCH C - 2 SEED VS. 7 SEED - cCc VS. J!NX -

VID # 7 - GAME # 2 - GROUP 1 - MATCH A - 1 SEED VS. 8 SEED - IRONFIST VS. SCRUBS -

VID # 6 GROUP 1 - MATCH B [SLIDE IN VID IS WRONG :smileysad: ] - 4 SEED VS. 5 SEED - GOLD RUSH GLADIATORS VS. HI-5 - 

VID # 5 "TIGHT - AGGRESSIVE" - TEAM INTROS - PLAYER TRIBUTE - 

PRE-TOURNEY ADS AND TEASER VIDS:

VID # 1 - ANNOUNCEMENT:

VID # 2 - TEASER TRAILER # 1 - BASIC RULES:

VID # 3 - TEASER TRAILER # 2 - MAP #1 REVEAL:

VID # 4 - TEASER TRAILER # 3 - THE MULLIGAN!:

*******************************************************************************************************************************

PART 2:  RULES - MAP # 1  DESERT VILLAGE

- ROUND 1  - THE ELITE 8 -

I.  B A S I C   R U L E S:

1.  HAVE FUN. PARTICIPATE. FINISH WHAT YOU START. COMPETE THE BEST YOU CAN.

2.  [UPDATED] Players may stick together or, to speed things up, may be separated.  Develop your

strategy! 

3.   NO MODS, NO BOOSTERS, NO HAT STATS, NO GLITCHING, NO POWER WEAPONS,

NO REVIVES, NO KICKBACKS!   

4YOU CANNOT BE "DOWNED" or put into the "DOWNED STATE" at ANY TIME during the

run. Both players must survive.    

5ACCEPTABLE WEAPON INFO FOR MAP # 1:  PARA-9 pistol, your SINGLE loadout

grenade, and throwback grenades ONLY.  It is okay to pick up both PARA-9 Ammo and

Grenades from enemies or off of the map during your run. 

6.  It is OKAY to wear HAT STAT items for the sake of style and comedy, but IF WORN IN A MATCH RUN - THEY MUST BE TURNED OFF.  

II.  R O U N D  2  R U L E S:  

Here are the rules for ROUND # 2, the FINAL FOUR.  Please read them, discuss them, make sure you understand them.  If you have any questions you can post below, or find us @ the UC3 Co-Op Facebook Group!

MAP:  FACILITY on Crushing, Gold Rush in Round # 1

SPAWN:  SPAWN MUST SPLIT.  FIRST IDOL MUST SPAWN ON THE GROUND, THEN SECOND ONE UPSTAIRS. 

LOADOUT:  AK AND PARA-9 STRIPPED WITH NO MODS, SLOT 1, SLOT 2, AND KICKBACK SLOTS ARE ALL SET TO "NONE."  HAT STATS MUST BE TURNED OFF. 

BASIC SCORING:  THE SAME AS ROUND 1.  SINK 1ST IDOL = + 1 POINT; PICK-UP SECOND IDOL = + 1 POINT; SCORE THE 2ND IDOL = + 1 POINTS, FOR + 3 POINTS TOTAL.  COMPLETE THE OBJECTIVE (SINK BOTH TREASURES AND SURVIVE WITHOUT GOING DOWN OR DYING), AND YOU GET + 6 POINTS.   TOTAL BASIC SCORING IF ALL IDOLS SUNK = + 9 POINTS. 

BONUS POINT SCORING:

1.  TIME BONUS:  FOR SPEED.  SINK BOTH TREASURES IN UNDER 1:20 = + 9 POINTS.  SINK ONLY THE 1ST IDOL (OR THE 2ND ONE) IN 40 SECONDS OR LESS AND GET + 4.5 POINTS (1/2 OF THE TIME BONUS). 

2.  PRECISION KILL BONUS:  NOTE - AT LEAST ONE KILL IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE SINKING OF THE 1ST AND 2ND IDOLS.  MINUMUM 2 KILLS NEEDED TO HAVE YOUR MATCH QUALIFY.  KILL 6 NPCS BEFORE SINKING THE FIRST TREASURE = + 6 POINTS.  KILL 6 NPCS BEFORE SINKING THE 2ND TREASURE (FROM THE TIME THE 1ST REASURE IS SUNK UNTIL THE TIME THE 2ND TREASURE IS SUNK) AND RECEIVE ANOTHER + 6 POINTS.  IF YOU GET EXACTLY 6 KILLS BEFORE THE 1ST SINK AND 6 KILLS BEFORE THE SECOND SINK FOR 12 KILLS TOTAL, EXACTLY, YOU WILL GET + 12 POINTS.  1/2 POINTS AVAILABLE AND WILL BE AWARDED IF YOU MESS UP KILLS ON THE 1ST OR 2ND IDOL RUN. 

3.  MELEE ONLY OPTION:  + 6, 9, OR 12 POINTS TOTAL.  Kill only using melee (any type of melee - pull down, steath kill, punch out, kick to the face), loadout grenades, extra grenades that can be picked up off the map, and throwback grenades.  If you MELEE only and DO NOT go for Time Bonus or Precision Kill bonus, then you get + 6 points.  For example, it took you 2 minutes to skin both treasures (no time bonus) and you killed 25 NPCS (no Precision Kill Bonus) you would get = + 6 points. 

If you combine Melee Only Bonus with ONE other bonus (NOT INCLUDING THE TAUNT BONUS) - so, with Time, or Precision kill bonus, and you sink both idols, you will get + 9 for the Time Bonus, and + 9 for the Melee bonus for + 18 total. 

If you combine Melee Only Bonus with the TWO other bonuses above - BOTH THE TIME BONUS AND THE PRESCISION KILL BONUS - AND IF YOU WERE SUCCESSFUL AND SUNK BOTH IDOLS:  You would get a + 9 for the Time Bonus, a + 12 for the Precision Kill Bonus, and a + 12 for the Melee Only Option - DOUBLE STACKED WITH TIME AND KILL BONUS!  NICE! 

4. TAUNT BONUS:  SAME AS ROUND EACH PLAYER CAN TAUNT UPT TO 3 TIMES MAXMUMS AT THE BOX (YOU AND THE 2ND PLAYER MUST BE AT THE BOX, TAUNTING THE BOX!), AND IT MUST BE IMMEDIATLY AFTER THE 1ST IDOL SINK ONLY!  1 - 6 POINTS DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PLAYERS TAUNT, AND HOW MANY TIMES THEY TAUNT. 

If a team were to DO EVERTHING TO GET MAXIMUM POINTS IN ROUND 2 THEY WOULD:

Complete Basic Scoring for + 3

Complete Objective Scoring for + 6 (double idol sink)

Complete Time Bonus for + 9

Complete Precision Kill Bonus for + 12

Complete Level 3 Melee Bonus for + 12

Complete 6 taunts @ the box, after the first idol sink, up to 3 taunts maximums per player for + 6

TOTAL SCORE:  48 POINTS

WOW! 

Also, keep in mind that PLAYERS IN ROUND 2 HAD TO decide between taking + 3 points BEFORE the start of your GAME DAY run in ROUND 2, or you must select taking the Revives.  For the revives you get 2 total.  Anyone can revive anyone else, but your partner MUST NOT DIE.  You cannot die.  Die = run over. 

If you take points, then you CANNOT BE DOWNED or DIE just like Round # 1. 

If you have anymore questions please post below or hit us up @ the UC3 Co-Op Facebook Group!

**********************************************************************************************************

PART 3:  TOURNEY TEAM STANDINGS

Status of REGISTERED TEAMS is as follows:

SEED                  TEAM/PLAYERS                                                         STATUS?

1.             IRONFIST - pime666/SNAKE_2058         ELIMINATED, ROUND 1
, BY THE # 8 SEED

2.             cCc - ljweld/a20198610                              ADVANCED TO ROUND 2, THE FINAL FOUR

3.             PB4L - AliMakaveli/Alluboy_                   ELIMINATED, ROUND 1, BY THE # 6 SEED

4.             GRG - Blackwolfbane/Lucky-2611            ELIMINATED, ROUND 1, BY THE # 5 SEED

5.             HI-5 - shadowlibraboy/Nanashi707            ADVANCED TO ROUND 2, THE FINAL FOUR

6.             OHMS - Bruja666/BrAnNeN_815              ADVANCED TO ROUND 2, THE FINAL FOUR

7.             J!NX - Aurelia/Derflinger                           ELIMINATED, ROUND 1, BY THE # 2 SEED

8.             SCRUBS - harrisj16/Saturo604                  ADVANCED TO ROUND 2, THE FINAL FOUR

*******************************************************************************************************************************

PART 4TOURNEY BRACKET (CLICK ON THE LINK)

CLICK HERE -->   http://challonge.com/qzsbtr7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFguSyyrWvQ

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 314 (4,605 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3718 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT -GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO -

Feb 13, 2013
Me and Allu are defo in
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 314 (4,597 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13329 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT -GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO -

Feb 13, 2013

Just gonna point it out, both threads are the same at the bottom :smileytongue:

If anyone wants to form a team, tell me and we'll look into it. But I actually would like you to be good if you suggest coming with me. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 314 (4,590 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:
Me and Allu are defo in

Auto invite for both of you!  What is the best date/time to get into lobby to try to get you two registered? 

FORMAL INVITE coming. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 314 (4,579 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

If anyone wants to form a team, tell me and we'll look into it. But I actually would like you to be good if you suggest coming with me. :smileyhappy:

Thank you Aureiia!  I fixed it!  Nice! 

And, OF COURSE, you have an auto invite, as well.  Can I pencil you in, as "Aureilia + 1," for now?  If so, FORMAL INVITE on the way soon™! 

Also, consider at LEAST one sub, if not 2. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 314 (4,578 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3718 posts

Feb 13, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Me and Allu are defo in

Auto invite for both of you!  What is the best time to get into lobby

This Friday say around 6PM UK Time for me?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 314 (4,573 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13329 posts

Feb 13, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

And, OF COURSE, you have an auto invite, as well.  Can I pencil you in, as "Aureilia + 1," for now?  If so, FORMAL INVITE on the way soon™! 

haha thats why I asked people to come to me. I don't really know many people do play co-op on my list. They are all always in DM x.x

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 314 (4,571 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Feb 13, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

This Friday say around 6PM UK Time for me?

PERFECT!  I will pencil it in and include that in the FORMAL INVITE!  Best to send the invite via ND.COM Forum, I assume?  I will also send it via XMB MESG as a back up. 

Cheers Ali, welcome aboard! 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 314 (4,568 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

haha thats why I asked people to come to me. I don't really know many people do play co-op on my list. They are all always in DM x.x

Are you friends with Derflinger?  Would he do it?  Cause, I'd REALLY like to get him in on this too, but I don't think he's too keen on Co-Op stuff as that dude is a straight up COMP monster!    But, maybe we could con him? 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 314 (4,567 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13329 posts

Feb 13, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Are you friends with Derflinger?  Would he do it?  Cause, I'd REALLY like to get him in on this too, but I don't think he's too keen on Co-Op stuff as that dude is a straight up COMP monster!    But, maybe we could con him? 

I am, but I've never seen him play co-op.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 314 (4,550 Views)
0 Likes