Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Re: SLEAZE'S - CO-OP TOURNEY - NEW VID! - GAME # 3 - GRP 2 - MATCH C - cCc VS J!NX - # 2 VS # 7 SEE

Mar 24, 2013
AliMakaveli wrote:
This^ I realized too, hopefully now maybe they'd get taken out of bonus points? Some are longer than others. We should try this challenge again and see of we can do them all again lol
---------------
I agree! It's against the rules because we didn't know our taunts will effect our gameplay.
We have to restart the tournament.
Restart! Restart! Restart! lol
Message 261 of 314 (384 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: SLEAZE'S - CO-OP TOURNEY - NEW VID! - GAME # 3 - GRP 2 - MATCH C - cCc VS J!NX - # 2 VS # 7 SEE

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

THE FINAL FOUR IS SET FOR ROUND # 2! They are:

# 2 SEED - TEAM CO-OP CLOWN CRUSHERS - [cCc] - ljweld & a20198610

# 5 SEED - TEAM HI-5 - [HI-5] - shadowlibraboy & Nanashi707

# 6 SEED - TEAM OHMS - [OHMS] - Bruja666 & BrAneNeN_815

# 8 SEED - TEAM SCRUBS - [ S ] - harrisj16 & Satoru604

WOW! GREAT PERFORMANCES BY ALL! HERE HOW THINGS SHAPE UP FOR ROUND # 2: 

ROUND 2 (the round of 4): 

GAME # 5 - GROUP # 1 - MATCH E - THE # 8 SEED VS. THE # 5 SEED - TEAM SCRUBS [harrisj16 & Satoru604] (8) VS. TEAM HI-5 [shadowlibraboy & Nanashi707] (5)

GAME # 6 - GROUP 2 - MATCH F - THE # 6 SEED  VS. THE # 2 SEED - TEAM OHMS [Bruja666 and BrAnNeN_815] (6) VS. TEAM CO-OP CLOWN CRUSHERS [ljweld & a20198610] (2)

AN EXCELLENT ROUND 1 and we have not even SCRATCHED the surface yet!  HOLY TOLEDO! 

The tourney director will be addressing Round 2 very soon. 

Thanks to the players that showed up and REPRESENTED above with posts!  Help the Tourney Director by messaging others Tourney players, if ya see them, to get in here and COMMENT on ROUND 1!  ^^^ 

NOTE:  In regards to Game # 4, the 3 Seed Vs. the 6 Seed: 

I was TRUELY shocked when I asked Ali and Allu what their SCORING OBJECTIVE was for their match run.  When they advised that they were STRICTLY going for the TIME BONUS only, plus the sinks,

I

ALMOST

FELL

OUT

OF

MY

THRONE

I said to myself, "OKAY.  They're gonna try to SQUEEK BY into ROUND 2."  If they had gone down, they would have been BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER by team OHMS, even --- even if Team OHMS submitted a fail on a MULLIGAN they might have pushed into Round 2 due to their scoing strategy alone.  It really was a MAGNIFICENT run by Team OHMS.  Well executed on a FIRST TRY. 

Team OHMS:

DID

NOT

TAKE

A MULLIGAN

LOL!  This was a first run.  Brujat666 stuggled through 3 DIFFERENT PARTNERS in the span of 1 week.  The final MATCH!  CRAP!  I kept pushing it back and pushing it back!  I was ready to SCREAM! 

Then BrAnNeN_815 stepped up to the stage.  Wow.  Bruja666 communicated the plan she had formerly made with the previous two partners.  When both of them backed out and BrAnNeN_815 stepped UP, they'd had little to NO practice.  Bruja666

TOLD

HER

PARTNER

what they would do, and they nailed it.  This was AFTER watching ALL IDOLS spawn in the WRONG PLACE, on game day, after an ENDLESS search for GOLD RUSH to start us off!  All mods and boosters were immediately checked in 2nd custom match.  The NO-KILL FACTOR for Team OHMS's Match Run also sat well with the SLEAZEVISION-BRAIN-TRUST-TOURNEY-OFFICIALS to make this an acceptable run.

It was MASTERFUL! 

AGGRESSIVE

FAST

INTELLIGENT

WELL EXECUTED

MASSIVE GAMBLE ON THE DOUBLE TAUNT BY BrAnNeN_815 AS WELL!  Loved it! 

Team PLUNDER BUDDIES put on an EXCELLENT time display.  It was thrilling to watch the clock count down for and EXACT SINK @ 01:20!  Wanted to incorporate a layered timer to show the countdown during the run in the vids, but could not waste the time trying to figure it out, and had to leave it on the cutting room floor.   So PEEVED ABOUT THAT, but...when you do EVERYHING, on your own, work a demanding job FOR REAL, care for family, deal with a Memorial, care for animals that are not mine, and EDIT on an INSANE schedule that saw ME take 12 hours sleep in 3 days, with a 21 hour editing session for 'TIGHT-AGGRESSIVE" you get what you get and it comes when it comes.   Hoping to put up a commentary on THAT vid imparticular -TIGHT AGGRESSIVE - due such interesting inside info. 

Other things were left behind as well, including a fake commercial for a fake product , featuring one, if not both, of the dogs that are in my possession, right now.  It would have been HILARIOUS, and would have ran BETWEEN matches!  Was SO SAD to have to leave it behind, but hoping to produce it for either the FINAL 4 or the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND, for all the marbles. 

The teams that make the FINAL FOUR will be awarded the following:

CHAMPIONS:

PLAYER # 1 AND PLAYER # 2:  A USD $20 value PSN Card

RUNNERS UP:

PLAYER # 1 AND PLAYER # 2: A USD $10 value PSN Card

Get ready for a TON of updates, atter I take today off and try to pin down the FINAL FOUR for instructions on how to handle Round # 2.  Bracket has been updated and I will put that in a seperate post belowVid on Round 2 map and basic rules pending. 

IF YOU ARE AN UC3 CO-OPP'ER, BUT NOT a member of AliMakaveli's UC3 CO-OP FACEBOOK COMMUNITY, then...

SHAME

ON

YOU!

Crazy pictures, updates, trivia, anagrams and all manner of idiocy during PRATFALL PRODUCTIONS of the video edits released on all Tourney stuff.  Git ready for ALOT MORE in Round 2.  Join the group and Catch up now while you can @ the SLEAZEVISION, link below!  Treat thyself.  Poisin Thy Mind With SLEAZE-VIDS.  Go forth, spread thy word! 

Get set up for that Facebook thingy HERE: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UnchartedCoopCommunity/ 

To view the page:  You MUST HAVE a Facebook Account and be able to "log--in" with a "Username" and a "Password."  Get THYSELF STRAIGHTENED OUT!!!  HANDLE THY BUSINESS! 

Let's DO IT!

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 262 of 314 (353 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

UPDATED TOURNEY BRACKET: 

ROUND 1 DONE - FINAL FOUR SET .png

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 263 of 314 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

ROUND 1 VIDEO REVIEW 

- ALL ROUND 1 VIDS IN ONE SPOT - FIRST IS A THE TOP -

LAST IS AT THE BOTTOM -

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 264 of 314 (342 Views)
Sackboy
349 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Round 1 was exciting!  Lookin forward to Round 2, I'm glad I decided to sign up for this tourney!

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 265 of 314 (322 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Mar 24, 2013

pime666 wrote:
AliMakaveli wrote:
This^ I realized too, hopefully now maybe they'd get taken out of bonus points? Some are longer than others. We should try this challenge again and see of we can do them all again lol
---------------
I agree! It's against the rules because we didn't know our taunts will effect our gameplay.
We have to restart the tournament.
Restart! Restart! Restart! lol

Lol, yes, 

RESTART NOW!!!!

Message 266 of 314 (311 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Thanks, SLEAZE, for putting this tourney on while you've had a very busy/hectic life behind the scenes! IMO, your match videos look like they've done by a pro. Pretty cool that you've thrown in some extra touches here lately to the vids. Says a lot that you're actually rewarding the top two teams (all 4 players) with PSN cards. NIce!

Message 267 of 314 (299 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 25, 2013

I love the good bad and ugly movie reference at the end. xD makes me lol.

Message 268 of 314 (289 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

Re: GR GLADS VS HI-5 - 1ST MATCH VID UP 4 VS. 5 SEED - SLEAZE's - CO-OP TRNEY - GR GLADI= VS HI-5

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Mhmmhm.

Timezones were unfortunately against me to the extreme. Most horrible thing is we had beaten the other teams times during practice the night before for many hours before I went to sleep.

But, whatever, good luck to the other team, I think thats what I'm supposed to say. If it sounds insincere I apologize, it's bed time for me so I'm pretty much unable to make much sense.

Probably a blessing that I don't have to be awake a hour before work now. :smileyhappy:

Thank You Aureilia. Thank You Derflinger. I'm sorry that timezones were against You. It wasn't fair fight coz of this. :/

Oh and we gonna need that luck. :manhappy: I though we made a great round, but after last SLEAZY's video I can say just one word: W.O.W.!!!

0 kills.

Double bonus time.

Great cooperation!

Congrats for TEAM OHMS!

And kudoses for SLEAZY for his OUTSTANDING job with making all of those videos. 

No kidding.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 269 of 314 (282 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: GR GLADS VS HI-5 - 1ST MATCH VID UP 4 VS. 5 SEED - SLEAZE's - CO-OP TRNEY - GR GLADI= VS HI-5

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

Thank you to everyone who replied above.  Very kind of you and the Tourney Director LOVES it! 

So sorry tha Aureilia was punished with the time zone thing.  I certainly hope it was not because of me.  I did EVERYTHING I could to accomodate teams, especially on the weekends by being available from about 8:00 AM until about 11:00 PM California time - a massive 15 hours span for Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. 

Do keep in mind that JUST about ANYTIME can be arranged for teams and players, by me, espeically as we go into the Semi-Finals and the Finals.  This is my last work week before a 10 day vacation for Spring Break and the EASTER Holiday.  This should allow me to open up my WEEKEND schedule FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS STRAIGHT. 

The teams that have ADVANCED to the Semi-Finals need to get with me IN LOBBY - PRONTO - to go over scheduling of matches for the Semi Finals. 

He next video should  be a Teaser Trailer reveling the Semi-Final and FInal MAP rules.  We are in for some VERY interesing matches, for sure! 

THE FINAL FOUR:  See me IN LOBBY, IN GAME, as SOON AS POSSIBLE to get you set for practice for Round # 2. 

You can do it! 

- SLEAZE

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 270 of 314 (246 Views)
0 Likes