Splicer
83 posts

Re: [ALL ROUND 1 VIDS UP!] SLEAZE'S UC3 GOLD RUSH DASH - CO-OP ARENA TOURNEY - FINAL - ROUND 1

Mar 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words everyone.

I have to say i am still shocked that we got through.

Being against Ali and Allu i felt sure they would have gone for every bonus point available.

However i can't take credit for it as it was Brannens positioning that got us to where we are now.

It wasn't all plain sailing as we both almost went down when he was taunting.

I may upload my perspective of it at some point as i was recording at the time.

Congrats to all the other teams that got through and commiserations to the ones that were eliminated.

Everyone put up a great performance and i look forward to the next challenge.

Message 271 of 314 (622 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14387 posts

Re: GR GLADS VS HI-5 - 1ST MATCH VID UP 4 VS. 5 SEED - SLEAZE's - CO-OP TRNEY - GR GLADI= VS HI-5

Mar 25, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Thank you to everyone who replied above.  Very kind of you and the Tourney Director LOVES it! 

So sorry tha Aureilia was punished with the time zone thing.  I certainly hope it was not because of me.  I did EVERYTHING I could to accomodate teams, especially on the weekends by being available from about 8:00 AM until about 11:00 PM California time - a massive 15 hours span for Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. 

Do keep in mind that JUST about ANYTIME can be arranged for teams and players, by me, espeically as we go into the Semi-Finals and the Finals.  This is my last work week before a 10 day vacation for Spring Break and the EASTER Holiday.  This should allow me to open up my WEEKEND schedule FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS STRAIGHT. 

The teams that have ADVANCED to the Semi-Finals need to get with me IN LOBBY - PRONTO - to go over scheduling of matches for the Semi Finals. 

He next video should  be a Teaser Trailer reveling the Semi-Final and FInal MAP rules.  We are in for some VERY interesing matches, for sure! 

THE FINAL FOUR:  See me IN LOBBY, IN GAME, as SOON AS POSSIBLE to get you set for practice for Round # 2. 

You can do it! 

- SLEAZE

It's not really your fault. It's more or less mine.

I aimed to support the tournament in some way, But being in the UK means your sleep time is often likely to be my playtime or work time.

Basically I was sacrificing a hour sleep or so to practice and play the rounds. Because Derf is also in a different timezone, often when he gets online I'm either 1 or 2 hours away from sleep time or work time.

It's probably true I believe we would have done a lot better with different times available, the times I would be able to throw at both you and derf would be unreasonable. It was better that I sacrifice myself rather than sacrifice two people. either way we would have had one sleepy or completely unready member.

It's my fault, I knew what I was getting into, I honestly underestimated the competition and figured we would win even if I was sleepy. Arrogance has it's downfalls Smiley Happy

Message 272 of 314 (614 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Re: GR GLADS VS HI-5 - 1ST MATCH VID UP 4 VS. 5 SEED - SLEAZE's - CO-OP TRNEY - GR GLADI= VS HI-5

Mar 25, 2013
We should all chip in and buy a massive mansion and move in together. We'll play split-screen Co-op till our fingers bleed!!

I CALL DIBS ON THE ATTIC!!! Smiley Tongue
Message 273 of 314 (612 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Re: [ALL ROUND 1 VIDS UP!] SLEAZE'S UC3 GOLD RUSH DASH - CO-OP ARENA TOURNEY - FINAL - ROUND 1

Mar 26, 2013
SNAKE and pime didnt made it? Smiley Sad i was betting myself on them :'(

noooooooo :'(

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 274 of 314 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Mar 26, 2013

bunshing wrote:

SNAKE and pime didnt made it? :smileysad: i was betting myself on them :'(

noooooooo :'(

Can't believe it too. 

Team OHMS showed how it has to be done.

Message 275 of 314 (550 Views)
Wastelander
521 posts

Apr 3, 2013

man I'm coming off a week long break. But I will try to be on as often as possible to get this done. I'll contact shadow and arrange a date time so we can get the practice out of the way.

Cutter
Message 276 of 314 (451 Views)
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Bumping this now as massive updates on the way! Stand by.
Message 277 of 314 (370 Views)
Fender Bender
3811 posts

Apr 20, 2013

NEED. MORE. VIIIIIDS! Smiley Mad

Message 278 of 314 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

OKAY FOLKS!

Round 2 Map and Rule reveal vid is next, to be followed by 2 match videos! 

Here

we

go! 

Message 279 of 314 (341 Views)
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Also,

For thos who would like to follow things more closely and get some behind the scenes info, join AliMakaveli's UC3 CO-OP Facebook group here (must have a Facebook username/password/account to access): 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UnchartedCoopCommunity/

The Competitive Side of the UC3 Facebook group is located here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/275282259233797/

Enjoy!  Smiley Happy

Message 280 of 314 (338 Views)