Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3719 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT -GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO -

Feb 17, 2013
Wait.. wait.. wait.. wait.....
Hold up....
Let me stop your right there...
Just a sec.....
You have a Mini Cooper S??!!!!.
Message 91 of 314 (393 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT -GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO -

Feb 17, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:
Hold up....
Just a sec.....

Ha ha ha!  LOL!  Yes I do.  I've had it for just over 5 years.  It's an R56 (late 2007 model), was designed by me, and custom built.  I own it (paid off), and it was one of the BEST decisions I've ever made.  That car is fun, EVERYTIME you touch the steering wheel.  No joke. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 92 of 314 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3719 posts

Feb 17, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Hold up....
Just a sec.....

Ha ha ha!  LOL!  Yes I do.  I've had it for just over 5 years.  It's an R56 (late 2007 model), was designed by me, and custom built.  I own it (paid off), and it was one of the BEST decisions I've ever made.  That car is fun, EVERYTIME you touch the steering wheel.  No joke. 

You MUST post a pic on my FB page, need to see it

Message 93 of 314 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Hold up....
Just a sec.....

You MUST post a pic on my FB page, need to see it

MOST DEFINITELY.  WILL DO.  When time allows of course! 

OKAY FOLKS... quick order of operations: 

Get showered and fed after a 1 hour walk with two INSANE HOUNDS on San Francisco Bay, with UNBELIEVABLE early morning lighting.  Fantastic.  Really.  

Get Video # 3 up about Map Reveal, Weapon Specifics for Map # 1, and Scoring info.  

Get OP updated with VIDEO 2 and VIDEO 3 data, in detail.  

GET ALL INVITES out to ALL players who are "Penciled In" and are in a status of "SLATED/PENDING" today. 

Take a break at some point and play a game or two.

Back to administrative MADNESS! 

In a little bit, we'll try to get HERE again: 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 94 of 314 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
349 posts

Feb 17, 2013

I just saw the rules video, those are some interesting rules.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 95 of 314 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Feb 17, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

I just saw the rules video, those are some interesting rules.

LOL!  Nice!  Wait till you see video # 3...just back in business.  Video three to be up around 4:30 PM or 5:00 PM PST, here in California. 

Invites are behind schedule, but as soon as VID # 3 is up, it's on to invites. 

Got side tracked helping a lady friend work on HER Mini Cooper S!  LOL! 

Light Speed is broken.  Must recalibrate. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 96 of 314 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - TOURNAMENT - GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO - INVITATIONAL

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

3:45 PM

SOMEWHERE IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, USA

FRUSTRATED BY F'ING LIFE SOMETIMES!  BUT, CAFFINATED, HUNGRY, GONNA SIGN OFF, THEN PLAY SOME MYSELF! 

Okay folks.  I got WHAMBOOZLED again today by LIFE. 

I

AM

SO

SORRY!

But, I could not control it.  Had to help a gal with car maintenance, had to meet with another friend about some music stuff for this event, plus, still tending to my sister's dogs, and all mannor of OTHER STUFF I DON'T want to do right now. 

Anyhow, the OP has be CLEANED UP significantly.  Be sure to RESCAN it for new info, espeically in sections 1-4. 

Next:

1.  Get Vid # 3 completed, rendered, uploaded, and posted (including cross posting). 

2.  Lay final plans for tracks in Vid # 4, consider laying the audio. 

3.  GET the INVITES finalized and OUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!  JEEZ! 

4.  EVERYTHING ELSE WAITS...tho, folks WE HAVE GOT TO START FILLING FINAL SPOTS.  Don't let the 3 days I've spent on

this go down the toilet!  Please!  If you think this whole idea is WORTH WHILE, THEN help me! 

Signing off to eat.  Then I want a game or FOUR (lol).  So slammed between LIFE, WORK, and TOURNEY PLANNING that I need some more veg time, for 2-3 matches after eating.  Then, it's VID # 3 for some OUT OF CONTROL STUFF.  Get ready to get your wig BLOWN BACK!  There could be a nap mixed in there too, pretty tired despite coffee about 2 hours ago. 

One time!  I WILL PREVAIL!  Your patience, any help provided, clear communiation, and support is SUPER TIGHT! 

As ever,

SLEAZE! 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 97 of 314 (332 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - TOURNAMENT - GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO - INVITATIONAL

Feb 18, 2013

REGISTRATION NOTIFICATION.

Invite # 3 sent, accepted, and registraton for TEAM Jinx is complete.  Derflinger, Aureilia, thanks you.  You two were fantastic in lobby!  Thank you for you patience. 

NOTE:  Section 5 in OP updated to reflect Team Jinx's completion of Registrtaion. 

Vid 3 still pending. 

Other invites pending. 

I REALLY got my butt kicked today folks.  But, I do have 1 more holiday tomorrow.  Gonna pack it in early tonight, after FINALLY getting to some Arena which I promised myself TWELVE HOURS AGO! 

What a challenge!  I will come out swinging tomorrow.  I just need to string a few hours together WITHOUT getting FRICKIN' interrupted! 

One time!  I will TRIUMPH! 

SLEAZE. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 98 of 314 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Ok, Sleazy, just like we spoken in lobby;
I'm free at 4am to 6 am Warsaw Time, especially in this weekend. Clan cCc.
Lets hope LJ gonna wrote a reply in that thread in time. :smileywink: All rules are clear to us.... I hope. :manhappy:

Thx again for your all effort.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 99 of 314 (310 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Feb 18, 2013

REGISTRATION NOTIFIATION:

Registration/invite status for Team cCc, ljweld and a20198610 has been completed.  Part 5 of the OP has been updated to reflect this. 

Pending...Videos # 3 and 4, update OP with BASIC RULES AND MAP 1 RULES, get FORMAL INVITES OUT, register some more teams today, get into planning for the final 2 weeks before ROUND 1 begins.  Check in with players to make sure they are okay with FEQUENTLY checking in here for updates, and to see how practice is going. 

MOVING DAY today.  Hoping for minimal interruptions so that I can GET SOMETHING DONE!

ONE

TIME

IN

MY

LIFE!

Please!  LOL! 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 100 of 314 (287 Views)
0 Likes