Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT -GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO -

Feb 13, 2013
Do you think the actual tournament will take place during weekends or weekdays?

Do I get an invite? Smiley Wink

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 31 of 314 (1,014 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT -GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO -

Feb 13, 2013
if you want to invite kit, his psn is kitmeister10

snake is SNAKE_2058, or he has an other name in this forum

and of course, my mate is tjw22pm

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 32 of 314 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 13, 2013
shadow@: if you read, all participant from previous coop tournament are invited lol

Message 33 of 314 (1,012 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Yeah I read Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 34 of 314 (1,002 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 14, 2013
SLEAZE, YOUR TOPIC IS IN TOP OF PAGE!!!!! SO AWESOME MAN !!!!

Message 35 of 314 (998 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Do you think the actual tournament will take place during weekends or weekdays?

Do I get an invite? Smiley Wink

Time scheduling for tourney runs will be WIDE open.  I work Monday thru Thursday.  I'm out in California, USA.  On my workdays, i will only be able to do stuff from about 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM my time. 

On the weekends, the schedule will be EXTRA WIDE OPEN.  On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, time slots available will range from 7:30 AM PST (Cali Time) to 7:30 PM PST.  Twelve hour slots, for all weekends, including Fridays.

[UPDATED] --->  Also, for players who are up EXTRA LATE California time USA, we can shedule something during those slots as well on a team by team, case by case basis.  We hope to offer up some SERIOUS options when it comes to getting your weekly run done.   [END UPDATE].

Hope something there ^^^ will work, shadowlibraboy!  

In regards to an invite.  No dude.  We don't want your kind around. 

LOL!  You.  Weren't serious.  Were you?  (just kidding).

shadow, can I pencil you in for "shadowlibraboy + 1" for now?  Can you advise me when you have a partner? 

Also, try to get AT LEAST one sub, if possible, please.  I would like to include the subs somehow, but I'm not sure how I will implement them.  Could be some thing totally off the wall, or might be a nothing.  Trying to get crafty about that!  We shall see. 

If you have partner soon™, as in, the next 2 days, any chance we can get both of you in lobby to get registration over with?  It should be simple, and, I hope quick.  If possible, I would like to run a match in Arena with you and a partner as well, as part of the Registration Process, if you folks have time.  If not.  No biggie! 

Hope to have you aboard!  Lemme know!  Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 314 (989 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Feb 14, 2013

bunshing wrote:
SLEAZE, YOUR TOPIC IS IN TOP OF PAGE!!!!! SO AWESOME MAN !!!!

WOW! 

Crazy! 

Pretty cool!  How did it get there?  Who can I thank?  Any advice on that <-- would be appreciated! 

Holy Toledo!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 314 (986 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Gratz on the sticky Sleaze! Smiley Very Happy

I have to see who will be my partner, I'll see if Nanashi is making his own team or if he wants partner with me again, I noticed he posted earlier in the thread Smiley Happy

And the subs should be no problem Smiley Happy
I have quite a few Hi-5 members that can be subs, so I should be able to fill the 2 sub slots when I decide who to choose Smiley Wink

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 38 of 314 (975 Views)
Sackboy
354 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Ok I found a partner for the tourney. His name is Satoru604.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 39 of 314 (969 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Feb 14, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I have to see who will be my partner, I'll see if Nanashi is making his own team or if he wants partner with me again, I noticed he posted earlier in the thread Smiley Happy

Yeah we'll represent Hi-5 in this tournament for sure! haha

Cutter
Message 40 of 314 (967 Views)