Well i can't promise if i can come in.
Red, you were in Ali's tourney, so you'll get an invite. If you can't make it, it's okay. Just wanted to give everyone who participated in the other two tourneys a show of respect by inviting them to mine. What you do with the invite is your business.
i know i know, i meant that i don't think i can make it in time LOL
I'm really intrigued to know how all this will pan out (knockout stages) I can feel the buzz and now I know what it feels like to be a contestant lol
I remember teasing my contestants and making them wait anxiously lol and now I know how it feels (exciting mixed with positive impatience lol)
Can't wait for it to begin!!!
Haha! i well remember the hour before i met you first time.
Sweaty hands, a dry mouth and this strange feeling in my stomach - i was really very excited.
Nice to read you are feeling the same now you are a contestant yourself.
I would like to know how the other gamers handled their excitement....
Don't worry, it's getting better from round to round.
Naaa, not really LOL.
I have my buddy Allu with me and I feel somewhat confident playing alongside him. I understand the feeling of playing alone is jillion times worse as it's just you on your own. I guess that was a unique experience that only my 10 contestants felt.
If I do manage to roll out my own Tourney again in the near future then I may revert back to 1 player challenges again as it makes it a whole lot intense and nerv wrecking lol
Okay so I asked Derflinger and he said he would do it with me
I'll try to find some subs a bit later!
Sorry, I had tro chuckle
People. SOOOOO SORRRRRRRY, but I was having some computer trouble just now, and finally got it resolved. I can't respond to posts right now as I have to leave for work. I will address everything when I return from work later today (around early to mid afternoon California USA time).
Ali, Aureilia, I need some help. Nothing too big. Just a little advice to shorten my learning curve with something. Gonna have to wait until after work today to send both of you a PM asking for some advice. Thank you in advance if you end up addressing it. I have spent several hours trying to figure this out, but I just haven't the time. Been getting SUPER slammed at work right now, and will continue to be in that state until the tourney is about 3/4 complete. Need to lean on you a bit here.
Folks, there will be MASSIVE updates this thread this weekend. Plus, the next vid with some clues of what is to come. Much clean up around this dump of an OP I got cooking right now, as well.
Order of operations for myself:
- HAVE FUN!
- Address all posts here, at the FB Co-Op page, and any Forum PMs or XMB mesgs.
- Compile a list of folks who are "Penciled in" but who have not been officially REGISTERED yet, and post that in the OP.
- Provide basic info about the "in lobby" REGISTRATION process so that you can prepare before we offically meet.
- Once I scheduled a time to a meet with and see you or your team's captain in lobby, and once I have related some basic info, and have a chance to ask for some basic stuff from you folks, you will be considered "REGISTERED" and offcially IN THE MIX!
- Compile the list of offically "REGISTERED" teams and players and update the OP of this thread.
- Get the tourney bracket up in the OP of this thread to show the structure of the tourney. The initial bracket will show for 16 teams. Until I have VERY FIRM confirmation that will will hit or crest 32 teams, we will assume it is a 16 teams tourney (minimum), for now.
- About 1 million other things.
Sorry folks, must run. Will be back after several hours. If you could direct others to this thread, AND, this post, post # 49, it would be SUPER appreciated.
It's the end of my work week. Should be able to do some stuff and get some info out later today and tomorrow. We'll see if I can get it together!
PS. Note to self: update OP with info on Mics/use of chat for this event (create communication section)?
@Sleaze you might see this too late, but a word of advice, when you get some free time at work, brainstorm and think through on how you will acheive the following you mentioned above. This helped me too and worked for me