Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT -GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO -

Feb 14, 2013
ok, i dunno why, but tjw22pm decide to let me down lol

seems like we are not mate anymore Smiley Surprised

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 51 of 314 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT -GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO -

Feb 14, 2013

Me and Pime666 will be on the same team and are ready to join the show also im SNAKE_2058. 

Message 52 of 314 (583 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I'll wait for that message then Smiley Tongue

Message 53 of 314 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Feb 15, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

Ok I found a partner for the tourney. His name is Satoru604.

Okay harrisj16, I've got you and Satoru604 on the list of reserves. 

All original invitees must be addressed first.  You and your partner's names will be listed in the OP as reserves. 

If we push past 16 teams to get to 32, then I will "Pencil You In," and send a FORMAL INVITE.  If we are short on teams for the original 16 team minimum, then your team will be the first on the list of reserves to be "Penciled In" and sent a FORMAL INVITE, unless I discover that someone in this thread posted their interest first, in chronological order, before yours. I will have to go back and review the thread for that, but i think everone else above you is an Original Invitee, or an Automatic bid, via participation in either AliMakaveli's or Aureilia's Tournies. 

Please be patient.  Please stand by. 

Message 54 of 314 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I have to see who will be my partner, I'll see if Nanashi is making his own team or if he wants partner with me again, I noticed he posted earlier in the thread Smiley Happy

Yeah we'll represent Hi-5 in this tournament for sure! haha

Okay.

Shadowlibraboy and Nanashi707 you have been "Penciled In."  FORMAL INVITE on the way via both Forum PM and XMB MESG later today. 

I will ask about booking a time when I send the invite.  Any chance we can get in lobby sometime over this weekend?  I also have Monday off next week. 

When I update the OP for now, I'll list you as "Penciled In," then, when your invite is out, I will list that as well. 

Message 55 of 314 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:
I'm really intrigued to know how all this will pan out (knockout stages) I can feel the buzz and now I know what it feels like to be a contestant lol

I remember teasing my contestants and making them wait anxiously lol and now I know how it feels (exciting mixed with positive impatience lol)

Can't wait for it to begin!!!

Dude, when we did your Tourney.  I would get HELLA NERVOUS!  My heart would race!  That was intense, cause, you could not make a mistake, and the pressure was on. 

In THIS tourney, the pressure will be on IN WEEK 1, and EVERY WEEK.  Not only the pressure to strategize to score and win, but the pressure to advance to the next round.  More on that soon™

Message 56 of 314 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Okay so I asked Derflinger and he said he would do it with me Smiley Happy

I'll try to find some subs a bit later!

Aureilia, I will "Pencil in" Derf and yourself.  FORMAL INVITE via Forum PM and XMB MESG to follow later today.  Both of those actions to be updated in the OP soon™.

Message 57 of 314 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Feb 15, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

@Sleaze you might see this too late, but a word of advice, when you get some free time at work, brainstorm and think through on how you will acheive the following you mentioned above. This helped me too and worked for me Smiley Happy

Man, I WISH I could do that, but alas, my work requires my UNDIVIDED attention for the entire time that I am there.  I have time to do nothing BUT work, which, for me, I love.  There's no way I could EVER do anything outside of what requires my attention, on a daily basis, at work.   

Thankfully, I have some time now to work on some stuff, and I have a 4 day weekend due to a Holiday here in the States.  Should be able to hammer ALOT of this out, at least, that's the goal. 

Message 58 of 314 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Feb 15, 2013

bunshing wrote:
ok, i dunno why, but tjw22pm decide to let me down lol

seems like we are not mate anymore Smiley Surprised

One, two, three, four, y'all declare a thumb war?  

Well, whatever.  Let me advise now, not to you, but to people in general,  I don't go in for BS, on any level.   That sentiment will be highlighted in the OP, for sure. 

bunshing, I will pencil you as "bunshing + 1" and that will have to do for now.  When you have a new partner, please post here, PM me via these fourms, or send an XMB mesg. 

Message 59 of 314 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

snake134678 wrote:

Me and Pime666 will be on the same team and are ready to join the show also im SNAKE_2058. 

Okay.  Which one do I put you down under?  134678 or 2058?

Whichever one, please advise, and I will "Pencil In" pime666 and yourself. 

Do I send the FORMAL INVITE to the "SNAKE_2058" account?  Please post back, once penciled in, I want to get the FORMAL INVITE off to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks man! 

Message 60 of 314 (534 Views)
0 Likes