Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT -GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO -

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

OP's looking neat and tidy sleaze, I guess you could add some Uncharted Yellow/Gold colour to the sub headings. It'd be the icing on the cake :smileyhappy: (IMO)

Hey thank!  Mostly just tryng to get info organized right now.  Icing to be added at some point, and as we know, probably SOON™!!!

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 71 of 314 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT -GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO -

Feb 15, 2013

@harrisj16/Satoru604:  

I will move you from the Reserves section to the "PENCILED IN" section later this afternoon, California, USA time, if that is okay with you. 

When can we schedule a time to get you in lobby for the registration process?  What would be the best time when you could do that this weekend?  Please advised by post-back here.  Thank you!  

Folks in general...

I will be on to handle some business with this tourney after 1:00 PM PST today.  If teams could drop in and post possible times when we could meet this weekend it would be appreciated.  Spread the word if your can!  Tell a friend!

- Thanks!  SLEAZE. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 72 of 314 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - TOURNAMENT - GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO - INVITATIONAL

Feb 15, 2013
i ask kit for his team, i am waiting his answer

i ask my old friend if he wants to join me, he said he'll look this later

so probably we could go in lobby tonight ( or evening, dunno which word to use)

hope he'll wants

Message 73 of 314 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: SLEAZE_IT_UP's - UC3 - CO-OP ARENA - TOURNAMENT - GOLD RUSH DASH - DUO - INVITATIONAL

Feb 15, 2013

bunshing wrote:
i ask kit for his team, i am waiting his answer

i ask my old friend if he wants to join me, he said he'll look this later

so probably we could go in lobby tonight ( or evening, dunno which word to use)

hope he'll wants

bunshing, that sounds good.  I need things in this order please:

1.  Find a partner and post back here or send me a PM with that info. 

2.  I will PENCIL IN your partner, and send a FORMAL INVITE to both of you through the ND.com forum PMs here. 

3.  Read thru the invite, follow the directions, and reply.

4.  If we get a firm time scheduled, we will meet shortly after you get and either accept or decline the invite. 

5.  The time in lobby will between 30-45 minutes depending on whether we are using mics, or using a text chat to communicate. 

Thanks man! 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 74 of 314 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 15, 2013
oh ok sorry i didnt saw the post lately

my name's buddy is : x_6wall_x

Message 75 of 314 (393 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Hi , sorry for bad english , i'm french

I'm Bunshing's buddy for this tournament , i'm enjoy to do that with all

Message 76 of 314 (386 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Okay folks.  Update here.   LONG FORM. 

Two teams have been registered.  AliMakaveli/Alluboy_ and pime666 and SNAKE_2058 (altho they are pending 3 - 4 pieces of info that I still need).  I will update that in the OP to show their team names, clan tag, and skins and taunts reserved. 

I will attempt to post some guidelines about what to expect for registration to shorten that up as much as possible.  The two teams above had to suffer cause I was creating the spread sheet for the information I took, WHILE I was taking it.  So, to the teams above, thanks for the patience. 

Be prepared to set aside about 30 minutes to get the registraion done.  It is VERY important for both team members to be there in order to reserve things like skins and taunts.  You CANNOT post in this thread saying "I GOT Chloe" or some malarkey...you can only resever skins and taunts while in a REGISTRATION session with me, IN GAME, IN LOBBY. 

Remember:  it works like this:

1. Get penciled in

2 Post a booking time below ---IN THIS THREAD--- for a Registration session with me, IN GAME, in lobby, with both players present, either with mics, or ready to use MY chat room to talk.   

2.  Receive, read, agree to, and reply to the FORMAL INVITE.  Follow the directions therein. 

3.  Get in lobby ASAP to get your skins, taunts, team name, team clan tag, Tourney Run times, and practice times booked.  Also have pen and paper ready to take down some basic info I will release to you about Maps, Mods, Boosters, Kickbacks, Power Weapons, and General Weapons. 

THE NEXT TEASER VID WILL REVEAL MAP # 1, WEAPONS ALLOWED, AND INFO ON BONUS POINT SCORING. 
HOPING TO HAVE THAT UP AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, THIS WEEKEND. 

Also, hoping to have the OP even more cleaned up, with other sections filled in, the new vid, and FINALLY the tourney Bracket/Structure info posted. 

Right now, I will cease all operaions on tourney stuff and veg out for a bit after a long work week and all this tourney madness.  I will return to update things later today (CA time) or early tomorrow morning, my time. 

If you have questions or concerns please post below, or send me a PM via the forums. 

MUCH more info to come THIS WEEKEND, and as soon as humanly possible! 

- SLEAZE

PS.  ALSO, let's get this out of the way RIGHT NOW...for players that are solid, and PENCILED IN ABOVE, would you please scour your friends lists to help us build this up to 16- 18 teams to ensure we can get this off the ground.  Reach out, direct people to this thread, to contact me via posting below, Forum PM, the FB Co-Op page, or a PSN XMB message. 

What about people who are missing from Ali and Aureilia's tournies?  Can we hunt some of those folks down? 

The sooner we book this, the MORE information I can release, the sooner you folks can practice! 

Much thanks to ANYONE who spends even 1 second considering, the acting on the above request.  Cheers people. 

Oh and where are all those competive folks?  Where's ted and Magne_Tiz_m?  Get thee to SLEAZEVISION, get thee in this thread for sign up (AND HURRY UP). 

Also, can ND get their beastiest Co-Op master to put a squad together and get in on this?  Can some one spread the word on that?  Let's get some one from NDI in on this!   Come on man! 

@ Ali, I will reply in depth to your questions from registration just as soon as I can.  Need some time to chill, rest the mind, and recharge. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 77 of 314 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

bunshing, I saw your partner's info above, and GREAT!   I will address all of that in a little while.  I need some time to play a game or two, and just NOT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING for a litle while!  I have been WIRED and SUPER BUSY for 2-3 days on this and need to take some time off.

Please forgive.  I will address things as soon as I can. 

PEACE.

SLEAZE. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 78 of 314 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 16, 2013
no problem Sleaze, we always need a break :smileywink:
like me one week was perfect after the ADVENTURE TRIALS, and i wanted more lol.

take your time, we understand

Message 79 of 314 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Sleaze, I noticed your post about scouring our FL to get more teams :smileyhappy:

I have quite a few Hi-5 Members, I think some would be intersted this :smileyhappy:
would they be allowed to split off into little Hi-5 teams and participate? Or would that be unfair to other people?

They would still try their hardest to win, I think it would be interesting to compete against some of my clan members in something like this :smileywink:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 80 of 314 (350 Views)
0 Likes