Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2846 posts

Re: Is Colin Moriarty teasing the next Naughty Dog project?

Aug 15, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

its obviously for TLOU DLC, as if IGN would get first dibs on the biggest PS4 exclusive.

I don't know, it doesn't say IGN gets to reveal it, it could be that he has a first look at it so he can record some footage, than Sony announces the game at gamescom and then IGN has some additional footage for people to look at that is made before the announcent by this Colin Moriarty guy, I have seen this happening before with other games, and I think it's most likely that is happening here, however, I wonder if Colin Moriarty has permission to tease this stuff, if I was Sony I wouldn't allow him to tease that he is going to Naughty Dog by putting N and D as capitals in a sentence, but who am I to understand all that :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 236 (233 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1240 posts

Aug 15, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Or you guys don't care because the game affected negatively isn't Uncharted?

Not trying to sounds rude or inconsiderate, but pretty much. yes. :smileytongue:

I think TLOU v1.0 was much better than U3 v1.0, balance speaking. Even if they ditched the TLOU patches right now, we all know that the game is relatively balanced. If Naughty Dog can screw up their Multiplayer that bad, just because their other team is working on a new game, then they must deserve it.

Bring on the Uncharted!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 236 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Still uncharted 3 is far more enjoyable then TLOU ever will be. Ok it might be balanced, but 2 modes that are the same and wallhack? Please give me a break.

Your might feel hyped coz the game is recently new, but uncharted 3 is just way better and more fun to play.

So please guys stop spamming "TLOU is better" crap on our forum sectiom and grow up
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 236 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Aug 15, 2013
On topic:

Well it would be awsome if it is uncharted 4. I would also love it if it would be some TLOU co-op .

If its uncharted 4 I hope they will release it in end 2014 so they have enough time making it good. Also there need to be beta testers to make the weapons balanced so that we can have the best 3rd person shooter ever!
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 236 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Aug 15, 2013

its the last of us multiplayer DLC possibly singleplayer dlc if you think its uncharted 4 or a big new IP your going to be disappointed id love to see something huge 

also I'm still playing the last of us mulitiplayer and doubt i would ever go back to the uncharted 3 mulitiplayer id rather have 2 gamemodes and be really well balanced gamplay then lots of game modes alot of which are not played and unbalanced mulitiplayer i did really love uncharted 3 at first but theres to many problems for me to have fun anymore

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 236 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Aug 15, 2013

I wanna say again, "Super secret exclusive", to be revealed at Gamescom...

He's giving us hints, it has to be Uncharted 4. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 236 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10012 posts

Aug 15, 2013
@runner TLOU doesn't have co-op yet.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 236 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Aug 15, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:
Still uncharted 3 is far more enjoyable then TLOU ever will be. Ok it might be balanced, but 2 modes that are the same and wallhack? Please give me a break.

Your might feel hyped coz the game is recently new, but uncharted 3 is just way better and more fun to play.

So please guys stop spamming "TLOU is better" crap on our forum sectiom and grow up

It's called an opinion. Some people think TLoU is better than U3 and vice versa. 

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 236 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Aug 15, 2013
@solid---steak still no reason to act all fanboy here. Its getting old and is annoying.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 236 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10012 posts

Aug 15, 2013
@Dutch dude you're the one acting like a fanboy for UC3. This is the UC3 forum, not the "blindly praise UC3" forum.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 236 (156 Views)