Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Re: Is Colin Moriarty teasing the next Naughty Dog project?

Aug 17, 2013
UC3 has polished gameplay, mos def.

The story was very Hollywood though. :/
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 131 of 236 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Aug 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Some of it was predictable. In Uncharted 2 though, the twist Harry Flynn pulled off was unpredicatable in my eyes, I wasn't expecting it at all. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 132 of 236 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Aug 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

you must be joking, the gameplay is horrible in Uncharted 3...

the aiming is horrible, the climbing is horrible, the stealth is horrible, everything is horrible about the gameplay, it's the story and the setting what I still like about it, but fighting is so boring and climbing is annoying, no thanks...

Please use plain text.
Message 133 of 236 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Aug 17, 2013
You HAVE to be kidding. Twilight has a better overall story than Uncharted 3, and I don't even use that analogy ever until now.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 134 of 236 (127 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
You HAVE to be kidding. Twilight has a better overall story than Uncharted 3, and I don't even use that analogy ever until now.

I think I'm the only girl who hasn't read or watched Twilight...

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 135 of 236 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Aug 17, 2013
It's negative connotation I think. Whatever, what I'm saying is that UC3's story sucked so bad, I thought Adam Sandler directed it.
Please use plain text.
Message 136 of 236 (118 Views)
Naughty Host
8270 posts

Aug 17, 2013
UC3 > UC2

Please use plain text.
Message 137 of 236 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Aug 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
It's negative connotation I think. Whatever, what I'm saying is that UC3's story sucked so bad, I thought Adam Sandler directed it.

yes, I understand that you don't like the story, but when you say that UC3 has the best gameplay, you blow my mind, can you explain what exactly about the gameplay was better than UC2? the melee was worse, the stealth was worse, climbing was worse, the only thing UC3 had going for it were awedome set-pieces, but I won't say that makes for better gameplay...

Please use plain text.
Message 138 of 236 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Aug 17, 2013

I wouldn't say UC3 had a story worse than Twilight's that is just far from true, in my opinion. You may have prefered Uncharted 2 & Drake's Fortune, but Uncharted 3 still had an interesting plot with twists & turns. 

Please use plain text.
Message 139 of 236 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Aug 17, 2013
Oh no, it was a fake ring. Duh. It's his ring.

Oh no he fake died because it's like 10 minutes into the game so obviously he freaking didn't.

Black-haired chick that I have no idea why people obssess over because I didn't play UC2 before? Cool!

Of COURSE the suited guy didn't die. It's not even halfway through the game. What a shocker.

Who the hell IS this blonde chick?

Oh no it's not Sully oh wait I kinda expected that anyway.

Woot 20 minutes of desert scenes and falling through the air! It's lile I'm watching a movie except I'm playing a game and this has no gameplay whatsoever!

HE BLEW UP THE PLACE JUST LIKE IN EVERY HOLLYWOOD ACTION MOVIE OMG I'M SO SHOCKED OMG OMG.

Wait, so he didn't get treasure- wow, now THAT'S a shocking turn of events and/or I didn't realize adventurers are synonymous to treasure hunters.

Gameplay (compared to UC2) feels smoother. I can actually do sneaky sneaky. I can do elbow drops. I like the steal-gun-then-whack-with-gun. It's not like UDF's amazing melee combo moves, but I'll take it.
Please use plain text.
Message 140 of 236 (94 Views)