Keyblade Wielder
9844 posts

Re: Is Colin Moriarty teasing the next Naughty Dog project?

Aug 15, 2013
For pre-ordering, you get day one popcorn, which comes with a free sticker.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 236 (296 Views)
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Aug 15, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

For those who've seen the behind-the-scenes video of Naughty Dog studios, you would've seen Nolan North (Drake's voice actor) and that pirate module on a computer monitor in the background. Something tells me we're going to have Uncharted: Francis Drake's Adventure?

If so then this is a poor copy of Assassin's Creed and I'm not sure I'll want to buy U4. I mean... learning history... in a game... learning... bleurgh! Learning is for school, PlayStation is for not thinking and watching your IQ points float out the window! xD

Nolan North was in there because he plays David in The Last of Us, and those pirates on a monitor in the background are in The Last of Us, they are statues in the museum level of The Last of Us, so nothing there that hints at Uncharted 4, while I would agree with you back in the day when that information was released, it appeared to be just to be The Last of Us related, and not be some kind of easter egg for Uncharted 4...

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 236 (271 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7636 posts

Aug 15, 2013
TLOU > UC3...

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 236 (264 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7636 posts

Aug 15, 2013

"Fans of The Last of Us’ online modes – and there are a lot of you out there – will definitely want to check these videos out. And if you’re a fan of Naughty Dog, you’re certainly want to keep an eye on IGN in the coming weeks, because we have something awesome coming up."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/15/the-last-of-us-multiplayer-behind-the-scenes

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 236 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Aug 15, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

"Fans of The Last of Us’ online modes – and there are a lot of you out there – will definitely want to check these videos out. And if you’re a fan of Naughty Dog, you’re certainly want to keep an eye on IGN in the coming weeks, because we have something awesome coming up."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/15/the-last-of-us-multiplayer-behind-the-scenes

So they're referring to TLoU MP, and then something else ND related. 

3ptiqb.jpg

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 236 (249 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

Not much new information really, but Colin Moriarty tweeted today a picture of a shelf full of Crash Bandicoot merchandise, so yet another reference to Naughty Dog... Now only if we knew if it was TLOU or UC :smileymad:. I'll be so disappointed if it is not UC4 :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 236 (223 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9844 posts

Aug 16, 2013
Maybe a Crash Bandicoot reboot.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 236 (210 Views)
Survivor
1903 posts

Aug 16, 2013
Ooooh, if they have the rights to make another Crash game, I would pretty **bleep** happy. But I doubt it... :smileysad:
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 236 (206 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Aug 16, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

I'll put this in the OP

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 236 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

j_kazmi wrote:
@xINESCAPABLEx do have a link of this behind the scences video of nd the studios becuase i would love to see it

Sorry I don't. RobinGaming showed it in one of his videos though. Look for Uncharted 4 videos which are 2 weeks and older, I forget which one it is.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 236 (181 Views)
0 Likes