Fender Bender
3465 posts

Re: Is Colin Moriarty teasing the next Naughty Dog project?

Aug 16, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

@Matthijs_17 I wished they ported Left 4 Dead to the ps3, that game looks so epic to me.

it's good fun, I played it by a friend on his PC, but I don't think it's a must have, I do want some more coop though, it makes it even more disappointing that The Last of Us lacked cooperative multiplayer against infected, Naughty Dog, you better make that as DLC! :/

Message 81 of 236 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 16, 2013

@Matt

"You guys"?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 82 of 236 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

@Matthijs_17 I wished they ported Left 4 Dead to the ps3, that game looks so epic to me.

it's good fun, I played it by a friend on his PC, but I don't think it's a must have, I do want some more coop though, it makes it even more disappointing that The Last of Us lacked cooperative multiplayer against infected, Naughty Dog, you better make that as DLC! :/

I played L4D on my PC. Great with people although like with all co-op games if one of your teammates is a moron...

I sincerely hope for TLOU Co-op ADVENTURE. Not Arena. I don't like Arena. I like story mode.

EDIT: I mean, it's great if Arena is also there, but if it's only Arena that kinda sucks since there's no story/plot for me to work with, and it's just mindless killing sprees.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 83 of 236 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Aug 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@Matt

"You guys"?

what do you mean?

Message 84 of 236 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@Matt

"You guys"?

what do you mean?

Plural?

Message 85 of 236 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Aug 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

I played L4D on my PC. Great with people although like with all co-op games if one of your teammates is a moron...

I sincerely hope for TLOU Co-op ADVENTURE. Not Arena. I don't like Arena. I like story mode.

EDIT: I mean, it's great if Arena is also there, but if it's only Arena that kinda sucks since there's no story/plot for me to work with, and it's just mindless killing sprees.

why not both, personally I think coop arena would be cool for the infected:

- you must try to survive hordes of infected in an unlimited number of rounds!

and for coop adventure, that's great for the hunters:

- try to get from point A to B, and you can even make it so that on survivor difficulty, you are not allowed to be detected Smiley Very Happy

Message 86 of 236 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Aug 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@Matt

"You guys"?

what do you mean?

Plural?

but I didn't even say 'you guys' in that sentence, I'm confused, what are you talking about Smiley Tongue

Message 87 of 236 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@Matt

"You guys"?

what do you mean?

Plural?

but I didn't even say 'you guys' in that sentence, I'm confused, what are you talking about Smiley Tongue

That's for the PS4/XBoner debate.

For Adv, I want a cool story like UC3 Co-op ADV. There's a general story of going for the treasure, and I like that.

Message 88 of 236 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Aug 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@Matt

"You guys"?

what do you mean?

Plural?

For Adv, I want a cool story like UC3 Co-op ADV. There's a general story of going for the treasure, and I like that.

oh, yeah I just said you guys because I don't want to point at just one person, and the story in UC3 coop adventure is pretty bad in my opinion, the cutscenes annoy me so much that I actually want to skip them, they are that bad, the story in coop adventure is not interesting to me at all...

Message 89 of 236 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@Matt

"You guys"?

what do you mean?

Plural?

oh, yeah I just said you guys because I don't want to point at just one person, and the story in UC3 coop adventure is pretty bad in my opinion, the cutscenes annoy me so much that I actually want to skip them, they are that bad, the story in coop adventure is not interesting to me at all...

I kinda like the story. The game DID sell as a "treasure-hunter" game, and you and I have noticed the only stories where Drake gets ANY TREASURE is co-op Adv.

Message 90 of 236 (205 Views)
0 Likes