Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: April Edition **

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

Question: Can you please nerf hipfire and remove the whack and roll glitch in this game, isn't 140+ kudo's enough to make you realise that this really should happen, I know it's probably to late now because you ignored it for so long, so if the answer is no, can you please say that you will look into it for future Naughty Dog titles with competitive multiplayer?

Explanation: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/NERF-HIPFIRE-140-bleep-kudo-s-t...

A summary of the thread: hipfire is not like you meant it to be, instead of a tool for newcomers it has become the best tactic to use in the game, it's easy to do, it's a guaranteed hit, it can be combined with the whack and roll glitch (punching someone and then roll quickly after to cancel the punch animation, but still do damage to the opponent) and it even works from a distance, also aiming is not working properly in this game, which makes it even worse, the aim assist is horribly annoying, weapons have very little stopping power and the overall recoil is to much, all this results in people just getting kills without skill, running around the map holding r1 is not fun either, and the people that want to aim suffer from it...

More than 140 people kudoed the thread, more than 1000 posts were posted in the thread, and I counted out of all the users only 2 that were against a hipfire nerf/whack and roll glitch fix, and looking at the statistics of those 2 people it's easy to understand why, so do what all your fans want, and do something about it, please... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 147 (362 Views)
Gaming Beast
1810 posts

Apr 4, 2013

beat_da_beast wrote:

Dear Naughty Dog,

My off-topic question: Is Uncharted 4 going to be announced at E3? At the very least can you confirm a new Uncharted for next-gen consoles?

On topic: Are there any more patches in store for Uncharted 3? I'm guessing no.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 147 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2200 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

when you get the lab schedule organized (with the delay to Mid-May thing) can you update the calendar on the multiplayer portion of your site (HERE) with every lab event correctly (correct dates and if there is more than one game type (ie. more than one Block Mesh Map, or more than one mode variant))?

it would be nice to know what we can expect to see in the coming weeks for the Lab playlist

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 147 (288 Views)
Gaming Beast
1810 posts

Apr 4, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

when you get the lab schedule organized (with the delay to Mid-May thing) can you update the calendar on the multiplayer portion of your site (HERE) with every lab event correctly (correct dates and if there is more than one game type (ie. more than one Block Mesh Map, or more than one mode variant))?

it would be nice to know what we can expect to see in the coming weeks for the Lab playlist

Agreed, the calendar is pretty useful. Btw does the delay mean we have the Mag-5 lab untill mid-may? Sounds pretty boring if true.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 147 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2200 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Agreed, the calendar is pretty useful. Btw does the delay mean we have the Mag-5 lab untill mid-may? Sounds pretty boring if true.

ya sadly, the lab will stay as is until Mid-May

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 147 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1810 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Bah, I got pretty tired of it already. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 147 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I don't see why they didn't just rotate BBM 1 - 10 until May the current lab is boring everyone camps.

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 147 (244 Views)
Sackboy
402 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Are there any chances of us ever getting that 3v3v3 3TDM Lab?
It was supposed to happen months ago back in November, and it got replaced with a random Hammer Team Objective Lab, and it never showed up since. It was my (And quite a few others) most anticipated lab, and it would really suck if it never happened.
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 147 (220 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9878 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I don't see why they didn't just rotate BBM 1 - 10 until May the current lab is boring everyone camps.

Camp? Bro, it's not camping that's the problem. IT's the NOBODY IS AIMING ANYTHING AT ALL that's the problem.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 147 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11046 posts

Apr 4, 2013
@AKyemeni i knew you'd edit that post at some point. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 147 (196 Views)
0 Likes