Survivor
2348 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: April Edition **

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

when you get the lab schedule organized (with the delay to Mid-May thing) can you update the calendar on the multiplayer portion of your site (HERE) with every lab event correctly (correct dates and if there is more than one game type (ie. more than one Block Mesh Map, or more than one mode variant))?

it would be nice to know what we can expect to see in the coming weeks for the Lab playlist

Message 81 of 145 (543 Views)
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Apr 4, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

when you get the lab schedule organized (with the delay to Mid-May thing) can you update the calendar on the multiplayer portion of your site (HERE) with every lab event correctly (correct dates and if there is more than one game type (ie. more than one Block Mesh Map, or more than one mode variant))?

it would be nice to know what we can expect to see in the coming weeks for the Lab playlist

Agreed, the calendar is pretty useful. Btw does the delay mean we have the Mag-5 lab untill mid-may? Sounds pretty boring if true.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 82 of 145 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Agreed, the calendar is pretty useful. Btw does the delay mean we have the Mag-5 lab untill mid-may? Sounds pretty boring if true.

ya sadly, the lab will stay as is until Mid-May

Message 83 of 145 (513 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Bah, I got pretty tired of it already. Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 84 of 145 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I don't see why they didn't just rotate BBM 1 - 10 until May the current lab is boring everyone camps.

Message 85 of 145 (499 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
419 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Are there any chances of us ever getting that 3v3v3 3TDM Lab?
It was supposed to happen months ago back in November, and it got replaced with a random Hammer Team Objective Lab, and it never showed up since. It was my (And quite a few others) most anticipated lab, and it would really suck if it never happened.
Message 86 of 145 (475 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I don't see why they didn't just rotate BBM 1 - 10 until May the current lab is boring everyone camps.

Camp? Bro, it's not camping that's the problem. IT's the NOBODY IS AIMING ANYTHING AT ALL that's the problem.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 87 of 145 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Apr 4, 2013
@AKyemeni i knew you'd edit that post at some point. Smiley Very Happy
Message 88 of 145 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11585 posts

Apr 4, 2013

renatabls wrote:
@AKyemeni i knew you'd edit that post at some point. Smiley Very Happy

I was...kinda right....

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 89 of 145 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 4, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Camp? Bro, it's not camping that's the problem. IT's the NOBODY IS AIMING ANYTHING AT ALL that's the problem.

what are you talking about? that's what the Mag-5 is for, it's how you get your long distance kills, and sometimes it's good to aim your shotgun (if they're climbing, too far away to blindfire but they have low health...), now if it was a kal-7 / pistole lab then nobody would be aiming (except for those few that can aim with the kal)

Message 90 of 145 (549 Views)
0 Likes