Survivor
2276 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: April Edition **

Apr 4, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Bah, I got pretty tired of it already. :smileysad:

I don't see why they didn't just rotate BBM 1 - 10 until May the current lab is boring everyone camps.

Camp? Bro, it's not camping that's the problem. IT's the NOBODY IS AIMING ANYTHING AT ALL that's the problem.

what are you talking about? that's what the Mag-5 is for, it's how you get your long distance kills, and sometimes it's good to aim your shotgun (if they're climbing, too far away to blindfire but they have low health...), now if it was a kal-7 / pistole lab then nobody would be aiming (except for those few that can aim with the kal)

Message 92 of 147 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 5, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I don't see why they didn't just rotate BBM 1 - 10 until May the current lab is boring everyone camps.

Camp? Bro, it's not camping that's the problem. IT's the NOBODY IS AIMING ANYTHING AT ALL that's the problem.

what are you talking about? that's what the Mag-5 is for, it's how you get your long distance kills, and sometimes it's good to aim your shotgun (if they're climbing, too far away to blindfire but they have low health...), now if it was a kal-7 / pistole lab then nobody would be aiming (except for those few that can aim with the kal)

I must have been playing with the wrong peeps. I mean, who blindfires a Mag at mid-range? That's not how the cowboy gun works D:

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 93 of 147 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I'm telling you yesterday I played a few matches and everyone on the other team camped in that passage area in London Underground all Match I just watched as my team got slaughtered over & over.

I played another match on Chateau and the opposing team camped in the room beside the room that the ceiling eventually caves in, everyone on my team was a noob so they didn't know how to flush them out.

and people do aim the Mag and SAS occasionally.

Overall ND dropped the ball big time the least they could have done is change the lab before locking it.

Give the new F2P & new players a chance to experience the older BMM as well.

Message 94 of 147 (301 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I'm telling you yesterday I played a few matches and everyone on the other team camped in that passage area in London Underground all Match I just watched as my team got slaughtered over & over.

I played another match on Chateau and the opposing team camped in the room beside the room that the ceiling eventually caves in, everyone on my team was a noob so they didn't know how to flush them out.

Overall ND dropped the ball big time the least they could have done is change the lab before locking it.

Change the lab? You mean put all labs out and make them rotate like how TDM does it, right?

At least the BMM maps. Then we can cover the non-BMM labs when they come back. :l

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 95 of 147 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Change the lab? You mean put all labs out and make them rotate like how TDM does it, right?

At least the BMM maps. Then we can cover the non-BMM labs when they come back. :l

That would have been the ideal thing to do but I just said changed the lab because anything would be better than the current lab.

Maybe ND will see these comments and hopefully do something about it.

Atleast they didn't lock it with Dodgeball :smileyhappy:

Message 96 of 147 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2602 posts

Apr 5, 2013

So, since I have nothing more worthwhile to ask... one last thing:

Speedo Flynn?

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 97 of 147 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Sure, if I get HC mode.
Message 98 of 147 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4928 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Healed Lazarevic?
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 99 of 147 (266 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Everyone must kudo this for the sake of uncharteds fun lest we lose what little skill is still left in uncharted going into Uc4
Message 100 of 147 (210 Views)
0 Likes