Reply
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20285 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: March Edition**

Mar 6, 2013

Asraik wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samcrossette wrote:

The members of the Fortune Hunters' Club were promised the 4 map packs, are we ever going to get that fourth map pack ?

 


 

The 4th "pack" was Fort Adventure.


Even though it was the biggest scam by Naughty Dog, which will prompt many (like myself) never to buy their season pass again. Good job ND.


 

I agree that it shouldn't have been the 4th pack.

 

"Oh, here's a pack! It's only one thing!"

 

Smiley Indifferent

 

Eye Twitch

Message 91 of 145 (370 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: March Edition**

Mar 6, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Can you have community management give us back our forum tag ability? Smiley Wink

 


No, immature kids like to tag inappropriate tags or misuse the feature. We lost it for a reason, and it should stay lost. Blame the masses who put things that were inappropriate.

Message 92 of 145 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20285 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: March Edition**

Mar 6, 2013

Asraik wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Can you have community management give us back our forum tag ability? Smiley Wink

 


No, immature kids like to tag inappropriate tags or misuse the feature. We lost it for a reason, and it should stay lost. Blame the masses who put things that were inappropriate.


 

And honestly, nothing of value was lost. Besides trolling purposes or just being silly, nobody used them.

Message 93 of 145 (363 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: March Edition**

Mar 6, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Asraik wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Can you have community management give us back our forum tag ability? Smiley Wink

 


No, immature kids like to tag inappropriate tags or misuse the feature. We lost it for a reason, and it should stay lost. Blame the masses who put things that were inappropriate.


 

And honestly, nothing of value was lost. Besides trolling purposes or just being silly, nobody used them.


Except me with my 'Asraik' tags which became the top used tags out of the whole forums Cat Tongue

Message 94 of 145 (361 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20285 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: March Edition**

Mar 6, 2013

Asraik wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Asraik wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Can you have community management give us back our forum tag ability? Smiley Wink

 


No, immature kids like to tag inappropriate tags or misuse the feature. We lost it for a reason, and it should stay lost. Blame the masses who put things that were inappropriate.


 

And honestly, nothing of value was lost. Besides trolling purposes or just being silly, nobody used them.


Except me with my 'Asraik' tags which became the top used tags out of the whole forums Cat Tongue


 

I was implying that. Smiley Wink

Message 95 of 145 (358 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: March Edition**

Mar 6, 2013

JJJ reply is still in the top tags list, but Asraik has been displaced. Smiley Sad

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 96 of 145 (352 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: March Edition**

Mar 6, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

JJJ reply is still in the top tags list, but Asraik has been displaced. Smiley Sad


I stated that trend. Let it be known Asraik did it first lol. X3

Message 97 of 145 (348 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: March Edition**

Mar 6, 2013

Wow, I never thought my post would get 32 kudos. Thanks everyone!

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 98 of 145 (328 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Online
5188 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: March Edition**

Mar 6, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Wow, I never thought my post would get 32 34 kudos. Thanks everyone!


Fixed and you're welcome.

Message 99 of 145 (316 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: March Edition**

Mar 6, 2013

tack129 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Wow, I never thought my post would get 32 34 kudos. Thanks everyone!


Fixed and you're welcome.


Hehe thanks! Smiley Wink

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 100 of 145 (311 Views)
Reply
0 Likes