I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: Q&A with the Naughty Dog Developers - September edition.

Sep 1, 2012
Can you please make the RoF mod almost useless? Like make it 0.1% faster than the regular M9 or KAL-7 standard rate of fire. People still have a signifigant advantage even with your little tweak.
Message 11 of 304 (1,007 Views)
Fender Bender
3470 posts

Sep 1, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:
Will you please look into optimizing matchmaking by ping (the connection strength, not the paid booster)? Ping-based matchmaking could reduce the lag significantly.

Are you guys aware of the extremely frequent party splits that have been occurring since 1.14? You guys could easily fix it since it happens very often these days and I know you guys need to experience the issue in order to find a fix for it.

THIS!

Message 12 of 304 (1,006 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Can you please significantly nerf or remove the RoF mod for the M9?

Message 13 of 304 (1,004 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Are there any plans in the works to increase the treasure drop rate for rare treasures over all or more smooth system to collect treasures? For me, it was never about the weapon unlocks other than Drake's AK. However; the actual treasures are what I want and, obviously, with a lot of voices be heard about this it becomes beyond angering given there is a trophy tied to them now. Two, infact. 

A trade system or anything would do, really. There needs to be a more sure fire way of getting treasures, in my opinion. Everyone has the "that one treasure I grinded for for months and still no luck" story. Of course, if it is a sure fire way, make it hard, by all means.

Like were it a trade system you'd need say 10 duplicates to have a "trade" token or a ridiculous amount of in-game cash to purchase one, and I do mean a high amount. Like $1,000,000 per treasure. Right now, having all the characters and items/boosters I want while legacying, in-game cash is kinda just sitting there right now. It'd kill two birds with one stone, treasures and once again giving those who have purchased most, if not all, in-game cash items. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 304 (1,002 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Can you please have a double treasure drop weekend, where perhaps the rates for rare treasures are doubled, and duplicates are removed? Or at least a double drop weekend where all rates are doubled?

Message 15 of 304 (1,001 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Can revenge and endurance please swap booster slots? Sorry for all the posts, I'm done now.

Message 16 of 304 (965 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Can you make the treasure system, I don't know, decent?

Message 17 of 304 (956 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1162 posts

Sep 1, 2012

In the previous Q & A I asked if Co-op Arena was going to be divided into seperate modes and you said you didn't have any plans. Back in the Beta you said you were trying out this new way of playing Arena and wanted to everyone's thoughts on it. We asked to have the original version back. Nearly a year later, you said you didn't have any plans. Could you explain? :smileyhappy: 

Message 18 of 304 (931 Views)
Sackboy
476 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012
Will the technical issues such as party splitting , removed from game glitch,or no respawn glitch etc ever be fixed ?
Message 19 of 304 (926 Views)
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Sep 1, 2012

I wrote it in another thread but i think,many of the Plunder / T Obj players would like this.

You guys should remove the unlucky medal for plunder / t-obj.I wont get punished by a medal,when i go for the objective..

Also reduce please the money for kills in the obj modes.Maybe..a lot of peoples would play the Objective then..

And ofc sorry for my bad english :smileytongue:

Message 20 of 304 (924 Views)
0 Likes