I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Re: Q&A with the Naughty Dog Developers - September edition.

Sep 6, 2012

Naughty Dog, do you plan to fix the egregious error made in the third person aiming? The one where the camera defaults to the right shoulder every time you enter aim mode? Every other game has it so that the camera goes to the shoulder you aimed over last. That's because it is a lot better that way. So, will this be fixed or will Uncharted continue with an **bleep** backwards aiming system?

Message 151 of 299 (752 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Hey Naughty Dog will you guys add another game type? I think something like when you have to change weapons every like 1 minute or 2 and the girl talking (the one that says your kickback is ready and stuff) will say change weapons and it automatically changes for your and you have to stick to that specific weapon till the next weapon change happens, or you can add it as a new game mode for the lab.

Thanks Naughty Dog your Awesome Smiley Happy

Message 152 of 299 (728 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19759 posts

Sep 6, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:
Can we have Wetsuit Elena?

I shall quote you to repeat the question I desire.

In fact, why not just get Classic Pack #4?

Message 153 of 299 (706 Views)
Wastelander
647 posts

Sep 6, 2012
Wouldn't it be better, instead of just releasing patches, loosely based on the community, stop developping patches and just take a few weeks to discuss better solutions with the community.
Message 154 of 299 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Could you guys look at the issues with glitches causing players to waster tournament tickets?  Every week it seems that 2-4 of my tickets end up getting wasted because of a lag glitch that ends the match before it ever even begins.  Normally this happens by the black loading screen with Drake's ring spinning forever, then kicked back to the lobby. Or the game will start and then a player will drop, restarting the match, then another player drops, restart the match, and so on, until all the players are gone and the game declares the match a "tie", and I get kicked back to the lobby.

Perhaps the could be some sort of code that reads the team's scores and if both teams have 0, then the tickets do not spend?  Not sure how to exactly code the fix, but surely something can be done to keep us from wasting our precious tournament tickets, right?

Message 155 of 299 (650 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Does the "Report Player" button actually do anything?

Message 156 of 299 (648 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4795 posts

Sep 6, 2012

How many block mesh maps do you guys have already made and how many do you plan on making? I'm just wondering because the they are simply amazing for Labs Smiley Happy

tlousig2
Message 157 of 299 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Wetsuit Elena or GT*O! Smiley Sad

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 158 of 299 (566 Views)
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

Um, okay, I wasn't thinking to make a question this month too, but it seems that the most kudod Questions are the ones getting answered, and since this thread of mine got 107 kudos... let's see if we can finally get a decent answer?

QUESTION:

Please, for the love of your own Uncharted characters and your community who asked them since Uncharted 2, can you try and release a Classic Skin Pack #4? http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Please-Release-a-Classic-Skins-...

You've been able to add Reporter Elena back from U2. You've been able to add Winter Elena. You've been able to add UDF Elena. Why did you refuse to add the only skin that the community asked and finally got in U2? http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/08/12/august-17th-new-uncharted-2-multiplayer-skins-and-dynamic-...

Reporter Elena, Winter Elena and UDF Elena share the same model. The same face. The same voice. Not counting the fact that the U3 Elena can't share her customization pieces with her other versions (if I want to put Bunny Ears to UDF Elena, I can't). Oddly, all of Chloe's version can share the new customization pieces (even Winter Chloe, who has terrible eyes different from her U3 and Nepal version) so it's not about a "totally different skin" thing. The model is the same. As for Elena, as for Chloe. If Chloe share the same face, the same body and the same customization, why Wetsuit Elena, the only skin that we actually requested (yes, I have to repeat it again) can't even make part of U3 multiplayer? You added Wetsuit Drake back. Drake, who has like 10 versions of him in U3, all of them sharing the same face and model.

I simply can't believe that Wetsuit Elena has a total different face/model from all of Elena's skins in U3.

You might had rushed the game such as the skins creation, and that would explain why you didn't think of her. But what about now? We've wanted a female villain for years (literally) and possibly not only a psychopatic witch. We expected the return of the only villain who 'beat Drake to the punch', the only female villain who's still around and no one knows about her. Maybe with the Eye of Indra customizable part for her Head section. And, moreover, her sound files are recorded already.

This is what the community want. Add the skins that we want, the skins that we loved (it's your fault, ND, if your characters keep getting better). Add some fresh content by adding the skins that we want (and they technically can be created), and not by selling pirate boots for everyone.

Thank you.

Message 159 of 299 (541 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Luxis wrote:

Um, okay, I wasn't thinking to make a question this month too, but it seems that the most kudoed Questions are the ones getting answered, and since this thread of mine got 107 kudoes... let's see if we can finally get a decent answer?

QUESTION:

Please, for the love of your own Uncharted characters and your community who asked them since Uncharted 2, can you try and release a Classic Skin Pack #4? http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Please-Release-a-Classic-Skins-...

You've been able to add Reporter Elena back from U2. You've been able to add Winter Elena. You've been able to add UDF Elena. Why did you refuse to add the only skin that the community asked and finally got in U2? http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/08/12/august-17th-new-uncharted-2-multiplayer-skins-and-dynamic-...

Reporter Elena, Winter Elena and UDF Elena share the same model. The same face. The same voice. Not counting the fact that the U3 Elena can't share her customization pieces with her other versions (if I want to put Bunny Ears to UDF Elena, I can't). Oddly, all of Chloe's version can share the new customization pieces (even Winter Chloe, who has terrible eyes different from her U3 and Nepal version) so it's not about a "totally different skin" thing. The model is the same. As for Elena, as for Chloe. If Chloe share the same face, the same body and the same customization, why Wetsuit Elena, the only skin that we actually requested (yes, I have to repeat it again) can't even make part of U3 multiplayer? You added Wetsuit Drake back. Drake, who has like 10 versions of him in U3, all of them sharing the same face and model.

I simply can't believe that Wetsuit Elena has a total different face/model from all of Elena's skins in U3.

You might had rushed the game such as the skins creation, and that would explain why you didn't think of her. But what about now? We've wanted a female villain for years (literally) and possibly not only a psychopatic witch. We expected the return of the only villain who 'beat Drake to the punch', the only female villain who's still around and no one knows about her. Maybe with the Eye of Indra customizable part for her Head section. And, moreover, her sound files are recorded already.

This is what the community want. Add the skins that we want, the skins that we loved (it's your fault, ND, if your characters keep getting better). Add some fresh content by adding the skins that we want (and they technically can be created), and not by selling pirate boots for everyone.

Thank you.

Our hero has come to save us. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 160 of 299 (501 Views)